Chapter 26

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ Wo Ai Ni ♫

This might be my last chapter.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

Gui Gui: “Choose some from those flowers and get it. Give them to Mei Mei and Ya Tou, your girlfriends. And be sure to give also to your moms.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gui Gui felt so nervous when she’s actually in front of the restaurant. She takes a deep breath before she went in, and to her surprise a waiter who’s in uniform greeted her. )

Waiter: “Good evening Ma’am,” (he smiled)

(Gui Gui look around the restaurant and saw nobody and to her surprise the restaurant is full of flowers. And her pathway is full of rose petals, in the end of that, he saw Aaron. She walks closer to him. She felt out of place because she’s only wearing a jeans and a simple shirt while Aaron is in his formal attire. Actually she doesn’t any have plans to dress up because she doesn’t want to talk to Aaron that long. Gui Gui was also surprised when she hear someone singing while she’s walking towards to Aaron.)

GUI GUI’s POV
This guy must have really spent a lot for this.
Does he know that simple Ice cream is okay enough for me?
And wow! The pianist and the singer are great.
And they sing a good song..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Singer: “Your love is sweeter than ice cream ♫♫♫ Better than anything else that I’ve tried ♫♫♫ and your love is sweeter than ice cream ♫♫♫ everyone here knows how to fight ♫♫

(Gui Gui can feel her tears will come out)

~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Why I am crying?
Is it because Aaron will not do this special thing if I’m not really special to him?
~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui:”What is this? This is so expensive” (she said as she is now in front of Aaron)

(Aaron didn’t answer her. He holds Gui Gui’s cheek and kiss her passionately. After that, he hugs her so tight. Gui Gui cried. They don’t care about those people who are there watching them.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
His kiss was deliberately sweeter than Ice cream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “I love you Gui. I do...” (full of emotions)

Gui Gui: “B—but..”

Aaron: “The last night you saw, it meant nothing,”

Gui Gui: “Did you and Da Ya became couple?”

Aaron: “Hell, no. You see, there was a time that she admits to me that she likes me. She did everything she could to.... to get me, you know what I mean. But from the start, I already told her that friendship is only I can give to her. And she came to me last night, telling me that she only went for Ao Quan because she wants to see my reaction,”

Gui Gui: “Hoping that you will get jealous, is that right?”

Aaron: “Yeah, that was the idea,”

Gui Gui: “Poor Ao Quan. He was only used by Da Ya.”

Aaron: “He deserved it. Besides, I could really feel that he’s using Da Ya too. But let’s not talk about them. If only I had to chance to talk you last night, maybe we’re okay now,”

Gui Gui: “And didn’t come to the point that our house will be bury by flowers that you keep sending to me,”

Aaron: “I wanted to show how much I love you Gui,” (laughing)

Gui Gui: “Oh Ah Bu,.. I love you too. That’s the reason why I ran away last night. I don’t want you to see how hurt I am. And besides, we’re just faking then,”

Aaron: “Oh, but it’s real honey... that day in my house, remember when I kiss you at the kitchen. I knew already that I’m in love with you,”

(Gui Gui was so happy that she saw the right man for her. She had found the man she’s longing for. Their background music is still continuing while they are kissing intimately.)

Singer: “♫♫ and it’s a long way down ♫♫ it’s a long way down ♫♫ it’s a long way down to the place where we started from ♫♫”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “Do you like my surprise?”

Gui Gui: “You bet I do! For sure this is expensive” (giggling)

Aaron: “Anything for you honey,”

Gui Gui: “Oh I love you Ah Bu,”

Aaron: “I love you to my little ghost.. now let’s have a dinner,”

Gui Gui: “What’s for dessert?”

Aaron: “Do you really have to ask to? Ice cream no less,” (he said and bend down again to kiss Gui Gui.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wooh!! chapter 26.. this is the ending of my story.. maybe i will not post chapter 27 and 28 anymore.. besides those chapters are just Aaron and Gui Gui telling to their grandma that they are actually a couple now. and the last chapter is their wedding.. and their..................................... ehehe.. i won't say it...

if you guys want me to post the chapter 27 and 28.. i challenge all of you, that if i get 10 comments for these chapter.. i will post it right away.... ehehe.. i'm so evil.... ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺