Chapter 30

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

AnoTher Idea For a New fanfic

I have a new account!! Its /ghostielun01

I'm so excited to post my story.. "Investigating Love"...

And now I came up into another idea... here's the link.. /ghostielun02

Here it goes...

The Title is...

"My Life and My Love"

♥♥♥Aaron's mother is Gui Gui godparent. Since they we're born they always hanging out with each other because they are neighbors. But One day, when Aaron is 7, he and his parents have to go to America, because of the work of his dad.
♥♥♥After 13 years, Aaron came back to Taiwan and became a varsity player in Taiwan University. He didn't know that he is going to the same school where Gui Gui is. When they met, at first they didn't recognize each other.
♥♥♥That time Aaron has a girlfriend, Hebe. But he cannot forget her Childhood friend, Gui Gui, especially now that she is actually a lady.
♥♥♥ Gui Gui found out that Hebe is a two timer and she told that to Aaron. But unfortunately, Aaron didn’t believe her. Gui Gui was so mad because of two reasons: First, she is secretly in love with Aaron. Second is, Aaron didn’t trust her for telling the truth. Gui Gui think that, it seems that Aaron is head over heels in love with Hebe and she doesn’t have a chance to get his love anymore.