Chapter 7

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ CoiNCideNcE or Destiny? ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm bored.. so i updated my story.. enjoY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(When Gui Gui can’t see the car of Aaron anymore, she went inside their house and saw their maid cleaning)

Gui Gui: “Uhm Maria, where’s my Ge?”

Maria: “Miss Gui he went out with his friends, and I heard that they’re going to the mall to watch movies.”

Gui Gui: “Oh I see,, Maria can you deliver a cup of ice cream in my room?”

Maria: “Sure Miss Gui,,, uhmm Miss Gui,, are you okay?” (worried)

Gui Gui: “Of course I am,, What made you think I’m not okay?” (curious)

Maria: “Well, because you only eat Ice Cream if something is bothering you.”

Gui Gui: “You really know me Maria,, so please deliver an Ice cream to my room okay?. Thanks a lot!” (went upstairs)

Maria: “Poor Miss Gui,,” (*sigh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INSIDE GUI GUI’s ROOM

GUI GUI’s POV
This day is so depressing...
Today I met Grandma’s grandson..
And I feel so idiot when I’m with him..
And Ao Quan, why do I have to see him?
I can’t face him... Not yet... (Cried)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT THE MALL...

Jiro: “Why he’s taking so long?!? Calvin did you call Aaron?” (irritated)

Calvin: “Yah! I called him already. He said, he’s on his way here.”

Chun: “There he is!” (saw Aaron running towards them)

Aaron: “Sorry guys I’m late... I have to visit my grandma in the hospital and she ask me to do an errand for her.” (Apolegitic)

Calvin: “It’s okay,,, we better keep moving because the movie will start in 5 minutes.”

(The 4 boys went inside the movie house. They were all silent while watching the movie. After the movie ended, Chun invited them to eat.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN A RESTAURANT...

Jiro: “So Aaron, how’s your grandma?”

Aaron: “Well she’s doing fine now. Tomorrow she can leave the hospital. How about your sister? Still sobbing all by herself?”

(Aaron didn’t meet Jiro’s sister yet, because whenever Jiro want to introduced Gui Gui to her friends; Aaron is always in a hurry, so he doesn’t have any chance to meet Gui Gui,, besides, him, Jiro, Calvin and Chun just became friends these last 4 days)

Jiro: “Well, she’s doing fine,, but still in the process of moving on... I don’t know why my mei mei punish herself so much. If I ever saw that man again, I swear, I will punch and kick that jerk. And maybe I can kill him” (angry, because he really loves his baby sister)

Chun: “Hey! Be Cool Jiro!,,, we know how much you love your sister.. but you don’t have to kill people.. hahaha”

Jiro: “I know,,, I just can’t help it.. you know beside my mom and Genie,,, I also love my mei mei Gui Gui, and I’m willing to protect her but sad to say that I don’t have much time for her this past few days.”

Aaron: “Gui Gui? Is that your sister name?”

Jiro: “Yeah,,, her name is Wu Ying Jie, but I use to call her Gui Gui.. Why? Do you know her?”

Aaron: “Yes,, I just met her..My Grandma introduced me to her..”

Jiro: “Really? When?”

Aaron: “Just an hour ago.. I also drove her home that’s why I’m late in our meeting”

Calvin: “Oh! What a coincidence! But how did your grandma met Gui Gui?”

Aaron: “Well my grandma told me that Gui Gui is the owner's daughter of her favourite flower shop... Hey Jiro, What’s the name of your Mom’s flower shop?”

Jiro: “its Aera’s Flower Shop.,”

Aaron: “Oh,,, I see,, so the Gui Gui I knew just an hour ago is your real mei mei.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AARON’s POV
What a coincidence...
I just met Gui Gui and now, I found out that she’s the sister of Jiro...
Is this just a coincidence or destiny?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT IN WU’S DINING ROOM...

Jiro: “Hey mei mei, I heard you met my friend just this morning.”

Gui Gui: “Huh? Who among your friends? Chun? Calvin?”

Jiro: “Aaron Yan,”

Gui Gui: “What?!?! Aaron is your friend?”

Jiro: “Yeah, we met this afternoon and we found out that you’re the girl who loved so much by his grandma,”

Gui Gui: “Oh,, What a coincidence that you also know him.”

Jiro: “You know, I think, you and Aaron will make a great couple.” (evil smile)

Gui Gui: “Ge!” (blushed)

Jiro: “Hahaha,, Just kidding.. but I mean it, the two of you will make a great couple.”

(Gui Gui pouted her lips and gave a tongue to her brother)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
He’s a friend of my brother??
Oh is this a coincidence or destiny??
Oh my god (tap her forehead)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel so sleepy.. i already finish my next chapter.. maybe i'll post it tomorrow.. ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top of Form