Chapter 18

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ He'S in Love ♫

Recap:
Gui Gui: “Wake me after 15 minutes. I’ll just take a quick sleep,” (Close her eyes)
Aaron: “All Right,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(When Aaron saw Gui Gui sound asleep, he slowly put Gui Gui’s feet and he carefully place Gui Gui in the couch properly. He can hear Gui Gui’s breathing. Aaron feels so happy to see Gui Gui’s angelic and peaceful face while sleeping.)

AARON’s POV
I can still remember.
I didn’t expect to see Gui Gui at the door of the hospital room where my grandma is,
And I thought that will be our last meeting.
I don’t really have plans to help her moved on with her ex.
I just realized that I’m already helping her.
I can still remember what my grandma said to me when I told her I will help Gui Gui.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥♥FLASHBACK♥♥

Mrs. Lavina: “See? I knew you’ll like her”

Aaron: “Grandma, this isn’t for real. We’re just going to pretend. I’m just going to help her so she don’t have to hide anymore.”

Mrs. Lavina: “That guy is a real jerk,”

Aaron: “I agree. And I intend to make Gui Gui see that,”

(Aaron’s grandma gave him a mysterious smile)

♥End of flashback♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV…
I never thought that we will be closer to each other.
That even if I tried not to be attach so much to her, I always find her presence.
Now, I feel incomplete when I don’t hear her voice nor see her.
It was like I’m always missing her.
And I want many things to do with her.
That Ao Quan is a big fool to hurt and fool Gui Gui like that.
Just to think that Gui Gui always cry because of him, make me so mad.

(Aaron decided to sit on the floor near the couch to watch Gui Gui sleeping. He felt the urged to touch her. Suddenly Aaron lift his hand and touch Gui Gui’s cheeks.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV
Her cheeks are so soft.
She was so simple and yet so elegantly beautiful.

(Aaron looks at his wrist watch and realize that it’s already 6:30 in the evening. He stands up and before he went to the kitchen, he gave a soft kiss in Gui Gui’s forehead and heard Gui Gui called his name)

Gui Gui: “Hmmm..... Aaron.. “(Still asleep)

(Aaron was shocked to hear Gui Gui calling his name. Suddenly, a sweet smile was painted in his face. He’s whistling while going to the kitchen, and he didn’t notice that his uncle hear him whistling.)

Uncle: “hmm,, why are you whistling?”

Aaron: “Nothing, Uncle,”

Uncle: “You grandma said you have a very special girl in your life right now,”

Aaron: “You know grandma, sometimes she tends to exaggerate and see things the way she wants to,” (laughing)

Uncle: “I couldn’t say she is exaggerating. I can notice it too. I also think that you have already girlfriend. You look so happy and cheerful these past few days. It must be love...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV
Love? Am I falling in love with the girl sleeping on my couch?

(Aaron looked at Gui Gui who’s still sleeping at his couch. He didn’t think that he will fall for her. But he did. Aaron whistles again and told to his self that he should make their dinner delicious for Gui Gui. After Aaron finished preparing the food, he was shocked to see Gui Gui in front of him.)

Aaron: “You shocked me.,”

Gui Gui: “Aren’t we going to eat yet?” (Pouted her lips)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV
Wow. She looked so sweet and vulnerable.
Her cheeks are pinkish.
I’ve never seen such beauty.
And she has kissable lips.
I couldn’t believe I had fallen for her so easily.

(Aaron didn’t realize that he’s coming closer to Gui Gui and saw how Gui Gui became puzzled.)

Aaron: “This isn’t for the party of Da Ya. This is for me.”

Gui Gui: “What’s for you?” (puzzled)

Aaron: “This,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god!! what does Aaron mean? hahaha.. find out to my next chapter.. hope you like this chapter.. ehheh ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~