Chapter 17

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ VeRy inTiMaTe ♫

To GuiLun_Luver..
"I’m so touch to your comment… I appreciate that I became one of your favorite writers here… well, I’m really trying my best to update fast and quickly because I don’t want my readers to wait long.. because I’m also a reader,, and I feel how sad and excited waiting for updates.. ☺"

To Lizhe..
"okay.. i'll ignore those people.. i don't care about them... hahaha"

To GuilunAddict..
"I really update fast, i don't want you guys to wait long. and thanks that you find my story good.. and here's more Guilun parts.. ☺"

To cutielolly..
"oh is that so? i feel so happy that everytime you go to winglin, you look at my story first.. and of course i speak tagalog.. because i'm a pure filipina.. ☺"

And to all of my readers.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS.. IT MELTS MY HEART (*sigh) ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Gui Gui: “Okay, okay.. I won’t eat Ice cream. (*sigh). Ice cream is only my happiness, but I’m not allowed to eat now.”

Aaron: “hahaha,,”

(Gui Gui just rest her back at Aaron’s couch and suddenly close her eyes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “You became quiet. Tired?”

Gui Gui: “Hmmm….”

(Gui Gui’s eyes is still close when she suddenly felt that Aaron put her feet in his lap and slowly massaging them. She’s only wearing a jeans and an old rose blouse while Aaron is wearing a walking shorts and pink shirt. Gui Gui smiled when she remember how Aaron complain when she gave that shirt to him.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK:

Aaron: “What is this? Why is it in color pink? It’s kinda girly”

Gui Gui: “Of course not! Did you know that guys who can wear pink are considered very masculine?”

Aaron: “Who told you that?”

(Gui Gui also gave yellow, green, white and blue shirt to Aaron)

End of Flashback..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “Cold feet,”

(Gui Gui felt something different while Aaron is massaging her feet. Aaron massaged them with such ease, with such care and tenderness)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUI GUI’s POV
Ao Quan never did this to me.
I didn’t receive any sweetness from him ever since we became couple.
And this guy in front of me is making me feel special.
He makes me smile all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aaron saw Gui Gui smiled.)

Aaron: “You’re smiling,”

Gui Gui: “Am I?

Aaron: “Uh-hmm. Tell me about it,”

Gui Gui: “About what?”

Aaron: “Why are you smiling?”

Gui Gui: “Nothing. I just think about this,”

Aaron: “What?”

Gui Gui: “This. My bare feet on your lap,”

Aaron: “What about it?” (smiled)

Gui Gui: “Is this part of our preparation for our act, three days from now?

Aaron: “No. this is just simply trying to make you relaxed and comfortable. I though this will help to lessen your stress.”

Gui Gui: “Well, it really helps,”

Aaron: “Glad to be of service Ma’am,” (smiled sweetly)

(Gui Gui felt relieved while he’s massaging her. After a while, Gui Gui think that it is very personal and very intimate to place her feet on his lap. So she decided to take off her feet in Aaron’s lap, but Aaron holds it tight.”

Gui Gui: “It’s okay now. I already feel relaxed and comfortable now. You don’t have to continue doing that.” (Gui Gui’s heart is beating faster)

Aaron: “Do what?”

Gui Gui: “This… this.. everything… Especially the foot thing,”

Aaron: “C’mon, stop arguing and just enjoy the treat. You can sleep if you want, to make you more relaxed,” (still massaging Gui Gui’s foot)

(After several minutes, Gui Gui felt sleepy and Aaron saw how sleepy Gui Gui is)

Aaron: “Sleep. Take a rest.” (smiled at Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: “Wake me after 15 minutes. I’ll just take a quick sleep,” (Close her eyes)

Aaron: “All Right,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahaha.. another guilun part in my next chapter.. can't wait for it?? then wait for it.. hahaha.. just kidding... i'll try to finish my next chapter later.. and that's a promise.. and you know me guys,, i always keep my promise.. ☺