Chapter 21

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ ThE DaNce ♫

I feel so good now.. so I update my story.. enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

Aaron: “Happy Birthday Da Ya,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After Aaron greeted Da Ya, he greeted Ao Quan)

Aaron: “Hi Ao Quan,”

Ao Quan: “Hi Aaron,” (nodded to him)

(Gui Gui can see in Ao Quan’s eyes that he has many question to asks.)

GUI GUI’s POV
Maybe Ao Quan didn’t expect that a guy like Aaron will like me.
I can see to his eyes that he has full of questions in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Da Ya: “Thanks for coming Aaron,”

(Da Ya look at Gui Gui from head to toe. Gui Gui want to laugh at Da Ya’s face, because she can see that Da Ya didn’t see bad things or wrong about the way Gui Gui looks that night.)

Aaron: “Anyway, I’d like you to meet my fiancée Gui Gui.”

(Ao Quan and Da Ya was shocked to hear what Aaron’s said, even Gui Gui was shocked. Because it’s not their plan to introduce her as his fiancée, she only knows that they will introduce as boyfriend and girlfriend. Suddenly, Aaron looks at Gui Gui.)

Aaron: “Honey, meet Da Ya, a dear family friend, and her boyfriend Ao Quan,” (Aaron put his hand around Gui Gui’s waist)

(Gui Gui can see how Ao Quan and Da Ya change face, they suddenly frown . Gui Gui is confused why they became irritated, especially Da Ya.)

Gui Gui: “Hi, Happy Birthday Da Ya,” (look at Da Ya and Ao Quan)

Da Ya: “Thank you,”

GUI GUI’s POV
Da Ya looks like she has feelings for Aaron.
Or maybe they have a past together?
Oh my god, I want to leave here now,..
I want to ask Aaron about this..
I feel so hurt to think that they have past together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Da Ya: “So, when is the wedding date?” (only looking at Aaron)

Aaron: “Soon, after we graduated in college, we’ll let you know,”

(Gui Gui can see how Ao Quan frown. She suddenly felt happy to realize that she has already moved on. Gui Gui is not scared anymore to look at Ao Quan.)

Aaron: “Excuse us, Gui Gui promise me she will dance with me. I’m going to collect that promise now,” (held Gui Gui’s hand)

(Gui Gui didn’t realize that Aaron will really do it. He pull Gui Gui in the dance floor. He grabbed Gui Gui’s waist and put her hand in his neck while the other hand of Gui Gui is holding by Aaron)

Aaron: “So you survived the encounter, “(Aaron whisper to Gui Gui’s ears)

Gui Gui: “Yeah, I did, didn’t I?” (Their faces are close to each other)

Aaron: “And how do you feel?” (They are still dancing)

Gui Gui: “Great, I just feel so great, Ah Bu,, and thanks to you.” (she smiled)

Aaron: “As always, I’m glad to be of service my princess,”

(A sweet smile was painted in Gui Gui’s face. She finally let go of the past. She was ready to face a new day now.)

AARON’s POV
I feel so drown in her beautiful smile.
I feel so happy to see how cheerful Gui Gui is.
That Ao Quan nearly popped out of his head when he saw Gui Gui.
I can see to his eyes how shock was he.
Maybe he was shock to see Gui Gui happy.
God! I will tell to Gui Gui how much I loved her,
But for now, I would just enjoy dancing with her.
This is the only way I could legitimately touch her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! i feel good today,,, so i'm here to give you some preview of my next chapter...

Aaron: “You want to see more?”
Gui Gui: “You mean there’s more?” (her eyes sparkled)
Aaron: “Let’s try a dip,”
Gui Gui: “Oh, please no! I don’t believe you could do that. What if you will accidentally let go of me?”