Chapter 3

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ BestFriEndS ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yehey! another chapter.. 3 chapter in 20 hours.. ehehe..
so how do you find it? i'm trying my best to update more while I have a free time to write..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE WEEK LATER..

It was Saturday early in the morning when Genie decided to visit Gui Gui, but to her shock, she found Gui Gui holding an ice cream cup and a cookies again while watching his favourite DVD movie titled “Twilight”.

Genie: “ WU YING JIE! YOU’RE EATING ICE CREAM AGAIN?!?!” (Genie Shouted as she open the door)

Gui Gui: “OOOHHH! Genie don’t ever shout like that again, you gave me a shock.” (Holding her heart, still in shock)

Genie: “You should be.. ehehe,, look at yourself, you just look like my Grandma! But still y huh? I don’t know why you keep eating ice cream but still you’re not getting fat! I envy you!”

(Gui Gui is wearing a panjama and a large stitch shirt)

Gui Gui: “What can I do? I didn’t take my bath yet because it’s still early, by the way why are you here early in the morning?”

Genie: “Well,, you know... uhmm,, actually I’m here because I want to see your brother.... so he’s here? Where is he?”

Gui Gui: “Why lah?!? You came here just to see my big brother? I thought you’re here because of me” (bragged Genie and pouts her lips)

Genie: “Ouch! Hey Gui! It hurts okey?!? But you know what, even if I’m a girl, Every time you pout your lips I find you really really cute.”

Gui Gui: “Oh La!! Don’t tell me Genie that you are madly in love with me?? Oh god,, you make me shiver... hahaha!”

Genie: “Weh! Funny lah!, you have to thank me for giving you a compliment but instead you’re accusing me for being a lesbian,, well Gui thanks for that” (put her arms together and trying to ignore Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: “Oh Sorry lah! I was just joking around, you’re too sensitive,, ehehe,, anyway my brother is in his bedroom, go and wake him up.”

Genie: “Thanks Gui! I’ll just go upstairs and wake my prince charming.” (runs fast to Jiro’s Room)

Gui Gui: “My Big Brother Jiro?!? Prince Charming?? Eeeeww,, you are really blind Genie... hahha!!” (shouted to Genie)

(As Guigui look Genie running, she suddenly felt sad, she still remember the last time they talk about Ao Quan, her stupid ex-boyfriend who dump her for Da Ya, the girl with long legs, long neck like a giraffe and with a blonde hair (of course Da Ya just colour her hair ok?! Try to imagine it.. haha).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 5 minutes. Genie went back to Gui gui in the living room....

Gui Gui: “Aiyoh! I thought you went to my brother’s room?”

Genie: “Well he told me to wait here.. He’s taking a bath right now..” (smile)

Gui Gui: “Oh I see, I think I should take a bath too now because it’s Saturday and I have to help my mom in the Flower shop” (stand up but Genie stop her)

Genie: “Wait Bestie!”

Gui Gui: “Huh? What?”

Genie: “Well I want to talk about you and your love life, So did you move on or still moving on?”

Gui Gui: “I don’t know bestie, you know, only Ao Quan made me feel special and besides, I think other guys don’t like the real me, but him...he accepted the real me.”

Genie: “Are you sure he accepted the real you? Don’t you remember he always control you, he even tell you to leave your friends and be with him always. He always takes you to a party but after that he’ll leave you at the corner while he’s flirting with other girls.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Genie know all about me and Ao Quan
Because I told everything to her about our relationship.
I feel so hurt because Genie is just telling the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genie: “C’mon Gui. Get over him. He doesn’t deserve you. You deserve someone better, someone who will love and compliment you because you are.... you. Even if you became too fat or having a bad hair day, he could still say that you’re the most beautiful woman in the world for him and he means it. You deserve that kind of man bestie...”

(Gui gui cried after she heard what her best friend said to her...)

Gui Gui: “Will I ever meet that man Genie? Will he ever find me?” (She hugged Genie)

Genie: “Of course you will Gui. Don’t ever think otherwise. We know that you loved a wrong man before, and because of that, it doesn’t mean that no man will come again in your life. Just give yourself a chance to meet other people and maybe you will find the right man.” (Rubbing Gui Gui’s back)

Gui Gui: “Maybe I’m too boring, maybe that’s the reason why Ao Quan leave me. He wanted someone wild and vibrant and... exciting, things that he can see to me. Maybe I’m too conservative and old fashioned.”

Genie: “Gui, please don’t discriminate yourself. You’re beautiful and simple. You have the cutest smile and everyone loves you for that. You can do it Bestie. Forget about Ao Quan. I’ll help you. So please stop punishing yourself. You have to stand up and let’s show to Ao Quan that you can live without him.

Gui Gui: “Thank you so much Bestie.”

Genie: “Your welcome bestie,, so hurry up, go take a bath.. Your mom will be waiting for you at the flower shop.. You don’t want your mom to worry about you right?”

Gui Gui: “Oh yeah! But After another round of ice cream ok?” (she smiled at Genie, pleading)

Genie: “Oh my god!” (tap her forehead)

(Gui Gui went to the kitchen and walk straight in their refrigerator and take a cup of ice cream.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it? like it?? thanks to my readers!!

can't wait for Aaron?? just wait..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~