Chapter 25

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ ToO MuCh FloWeRs ♫

Kodocha2007.... Well I'm from Philippines.. why?

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

THE NEXT DAY...

(Gui Gui couldn’t believe what she saw, their house is almost full of flowers with different kinds. They were sent by Aaron. When Gui Gui left the party last night, her and Aaron didn’t talk to each other yet. He chase for her but he didn’t succeed because she called a cab and get in quickly. She doesn’t want Aaron to see him crying. She doesn’t want him to see that she’s been hurting.)

Gui’s Mom: “This was all sent by Aaron. He ordered all our flowers in our flower shop and delivers all of this. Oh that young boy is so sweet. He said he wants to talk to you but you don’t want to.”

Jiro: “And he said if you don’t give him a chance to talk to you.. He’ll keep sending flowers for you.”

(Gui Gui was amaze to see all the flowers in different arrangement in their house)

Gui’s Dad: “Why don’t you talk to him? What did happen last night?”

Gui Gui: “Nothing,”(she lied)

GUI GUi’s POV
What does Aaron want to show?
Why he’s keep sending me flowers?

(Suddenly their phone house ring.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiro: “Mei Mei, its Aaron,”

(Gui Gui doesn’t want to talk to Aaron yet. After that, someone knock on their door.)

Gui’s Mom: “Oh my God! For sure those are flowers again. Gui Gui please be pity to Aaron and talk to him,”

(Gui Gui grabbed the cordless phone from her Ge, while her mother went outside to get the flowers from their delivery boys in shop.)

Gui Gui: “Stop sending flowers, Aaron! We don’t have place to walk inside our house because of those flowers!”

Aaron: “Then talk to me. Meet with me.” (in pleading voice)

Gui Gui: “What are we going to talk?! I already got the point; you and Da Ya are together.”

Aaron: “No, you didn’t, Gui. You just jumped into conclusions.”

(Suddenly, Gui Gui almost popped out her eyes when she saw many flowers that Xiao Yu and Ah Wei holding–their delivery boys in their flower shop--)

Gui Gui: “Aaron, please stop sending flowers,”

Aaron: “Then meet me at my favourite Italian restaurant. I know you still remember that.”

Gui Gui: “Aaron ---“

Aaron: “Or else I’ll keep sending flowers,”

Gui Gui: “What time?”

Aaron: “Seven PM. I’ll wait for you there Gui,” (they hanged up)

(Gui Gui can see how Xiao Jie and Ah wei teasing her with their smile. Gui Gui look around their house and saw all the pretty flowers and then look at Xiao yu and Ah wei)

Gui Gui: “Choose some from those flowers and get it. Give them to Mei Mei and Ya Tou. And be sure to give also to your moms.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I getting to fast here?

Maybe i'll just post my next chapter tomorrow..