Chapter 24

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ It's noT WhaT You ThiNk oF ♫

Recap:

(Gui Gui run away from Aaron and Da Ya. The hurt was killing her. Aaron saw Gui Gui running and called her name.)

Aaron: “Gui Gui!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCENE BEFORE GUI GUI SAW AARON AND DA YA KISSING..

(When Aaron realized that Gui Gui is taking up so long in the comfort room, he decided to follow her. But before he could do that, someone pulled him and hugs him from behind. He knows that it was not Gui Gui, because he knows Gui Gui’s touch. When he faces the one who hug him, she saw Da Ya. He let go from the hug.)

Aaron: “What are you doing here?”

Da Ya: “I have to talk to you Aaron,”

Aaron: “What for?”

Da Ya: “I can’t believe you’ll go for that kind of woman. You rejected a kind of girl like me just to choose that kind of girl? Tell me, does she belong to a wealthy and well known family? Who’s her family?”

Aaron: “Leave Gui Gui alone, Da Ya. You don’t have the right to question whatever I want to do. And don’t you dare talk to the woman I’m going to marry in that manner.”

Da Ya: “Aaron, why can’t you love me?”

Aaron: “Da Ya, you have boyfriend,” (reminded Da Ya)

Da Ya: “Because you rejected me, that’s why I went for him. And because I want to see what your reaction will be.”

Aaron: “Now you know,. I don’t care.”

Da Ya: “Aaron, please. She’s not match to you. Please, I’m the one for you. We belong to the same circle. You should choose me.”

Aaron: Da Ya, for sure your guests are waiting for you. You should go back to the party.”

(Aaron was trying to shove away Da Ya. But to his shock, Da Ya put her hands around Aaron’s neck and kissed him, so he was trying to let go the hands of Da Ya into him. But went he was already doing that, he saw Gui gui running away.)

Aaron: “ Gui Gui!,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my next chapter will be good.. hahaha..