Chapter 11

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ ThE DinNer: 2 ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahaha.. Did i made you all feel nervous when i joke that i'll update my story next year.. haha.. of course i will not do that.. i all love you guys.. and i don't want all of you to wait... that's how much i love you all... hihihi ... ☺..

here's another chapter..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:
AARON’s POV..
Wow! I can see how her eyes sparkled when she saw the ice cream…
She’s really one of a kind..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “Oh God! I really love Ice Cream.”

Aaron: “I can’t believe you convinced me into eating ice cream for dessert.”

Gui Gui: “Why? Ice Cream is delicious,”

Aaron: “It’s just that I think Ice cream is for kids.”

Gui Gui: “Wei lah!,, so you’re telling me I’m a kid?”

Aaron: “Well let’s better say,, child-like.. hahaha”

Gui Gui: “Are we friends already? Because now you’re teasing me” (pouted)

Aaron: “hahaha.. You look so cute when you pout!” (Smiled adoringly to Gui Gui)

(Gui Gui Blushed. After several minutes of teasing, Gui gui and Aaron knew that Mrs. Lavina has told many to things about them to each other. So they decided to compare notes.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “I know you’re twenty..”

Aaron: “And you’re nineteen.”

Gui Gui: “Your birthday is Nov. 20..”

Aaron: “Yours is Aug. 11, right?”

Gui Gui: “You are 177 cm tall.

Aaron: “And you are 168 cm.”

Gui Gui: “You’re grumpy in the morning.,”

Aaron: “What?!? Grandma also told to you that?”

Gui Gui: “Yeah,, and I have a very sharp mind that’s why I still remember that when grandma told me about that. Your Turn.”

Aaron: “Your favorite cartoon character is stitch”

Gui Gui: “Right! Your grandma use to call you Ah Bu as your nickname.. Hmm.. I love that name.. Can I just call you Ah Bu?”

Aaron: “Sure!,, (smile),, I also know that you’re singing in the bathroom.”

Gui Gui: “Huh? I didn’t tell that to grandma”

Aaron: “But your Ge told me, so it’s your turn.” (Smiles)

Gui Gui: “On your 3rd grade, you cried when you fall in your school’s playground, and you’re so embarrassed because your crush Daphne is there and saw the whole incident. Now Beat that.. hahaha”

Aaron: “Now I know that old woman intends to kill me in shame.” (Laughing)

Gui Gui: “hahaha.. can you beat that?”

Aaron: “You love Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, the character in the movie Twilight. And you watch that movie for many times.”

Gui Gui: “Wow! You also know that?!?”

Aaron: “And you love tulips, and I remember grandma told me you eat lots and lots and lots of ice cream when you’re depressed. I gave two information about you. Now Beat it.”

Gui Gui: “You are a varsity player in your school and you wanted to become professional basketball player.”

Aaron: “You’re good!”

(They laughed and teased each other until Gui Gui sight a familiar couple heading towards inside the restaurant)

Gui Gui: “Oh my God!”

Aaron: “What?” (Stared at where Gui Gui is looking. And he saw Ao Quan and Da Ya holding hands while walking outside the restaurant)

Gui Gui: “They’re coming!” (Suddenly became nervous)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! It's almost perfect!! But Da Ya and Ao Quan show in the scene.. hahaha...

What will happen to Gui Gui?? Curious?? ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~