Chapter 31

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ WeDdiNg PlanS ♫

Recap:

Gui Gui: “You’re so sweet Ah Bu. I love you too.” (She was about to kiss Aaron when her Dad cough)
Gui’s Dad: “Ehem,,,” (he cough)
Gui Gui: “Dad! You spoiled our kiss!.. hahahaha”
(All of the Wu’s laugh and also Aaron.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON AND GUI GUI GRADUATION DAY...

Gui’s Mom: “Congratulation my little baby, and also to you Aaron,”

Gui Gui: “Thank you Mom!”

Gui’s Dad: “So what are your plans now?”

Gui Gui: “Well Dad, Me and Aaron are planning to arrange our wedding date.”

Aaron: “Yes. And Grandma has already bought a house for us.”

Gui’s Mom: “Oh my,, my little baby is going to married soon,. I’m so sad that you’ll gonna leave our house soon. But I’m also happy that you are happy with Aaron.”

Gui Gui: “Thanks Mom!” (Give a hug to her parents)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT MRS. LAVINA HOUSE....

Mrs. Lavina: “So now the two of you have already graduated. What are your plans for your wedding?”

Aaron: “Well grandma. We are planning to settle the date and the invitations.”

Gui Gui: “And tomorrow we’ll go to Goldie’s Boutique for my wedding dress.”

Mrs. Lavina: “That’s good. Oh, I’m so happy to have Gui Gui as part of our family,”

Aaron: “You bet you do grandma.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT... AT AARON’S CONDOMINIUM..

(Gui Gui and Aaron are laying at Aaron’s bed. Hugging.)

Gui Gui: “Ah Bu. It’s already late... you should drive me home now.”

Aaron: “Honey, later please? I want more one hour with you..”

Gui Gui: “But... Mom will be worried...”

Aaron: “Please... just one hour... or better yet, call your mom and say you will not go home tonight. Just tell her I’ll drive you home tomorrow.”

Gui Gui: “But Ah Bu...”

Aaron: “Okay, okay. If you don’t want to call your mom.. I’ll be the one to call her,” (grabbed his cellphone at the side table)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gui’s Mom: “Wei?”

Aaron: “Wei, Mom it’s me Aaron. I just want to say that Gui Gui will not come home tonight. I’ll just drive her home tomorrow. That’s a promise.”

Gui’s Mom: “Well I trust you Aaron. So it’s okay with me. And besides, even if you “DO” it, there’s nothing wrong with that. Hahaha... soon you’ll “DO” that after the two of you married.”

Aaron: “Hahaha.. Thanks mom for the consent. Bye.”

Gui’s Mom: “Bye.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aaron hangs up the phone and put back his cellphone in the side table and lay down again to face Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: “What did mom said?”

Aaron: “She said that it’s okay if I drive you home tomorrow. And it’s also okay with her if we “DO” it.” (Evil smile)

Gui Gui: “Huh? Do what?” (Puzzled)

Aaron: “This...”

(Aaron kissed Gui Gui passionately. They we’re like addicted to each other. Exploring each other body. Aaron takes off Gui Gui’s shirt and kiss her all over her body. Gui Gui was hallucinating with the feeling that Aaron gave to her. When the two was ready to give in, Aaron kissed Gui Gui again intimately and do it all the way. Both of them were exhausted after the love making. Aaron is hugging Gui gui while giving her a little kiss in her forehead.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “Happy?”

Gui Gui: “You’re so bad Ah Bu,” (smiles)

Aaron: “Well your mother gave me a consent to do it.. hahaha”

Gui Gui: “Haha.. But anyway I’m so happy now,”

Aaron: “And now you are all mine. No one can take you away from me. Because I already own you.”

Gui Gui: “Oh, so sweet. I love you Ah Bu.”

Aaron: “And I love you too honey. We better rest now; tomorrow we have to go to Goldie’s Boutique for your wedding dress.” (Kiss Gui Gui forehead)

Gui Gui: “Okay.. I’m so excited for our wedding,”

Aaron: “So do I,”

(Aaron and Gui Gui went to sleep hugging each other without any clothes on.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update guys,, well I have already register again... it's /ghostielun01 and /ghostielun02

Maybe I'll update them once I finish this story..

hope you'll support it.. thanks..

anyway.. thanks a lot to "mich3ll333" for registering for me.. thanks thanks thanks!

Top of Form