Chapter 33

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ Be GentLe OK? ♫

Recap:

Gui Gui: “Maybe if you’ll give me an idea, I can remember it,” (Smiles)

Aaron: “So that’s what you really want?”

Gui Gui: “Yes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(After the long wait for their wedding day, Aaron and Gui Gui are so happy that they’re about to be married soon.)

AT THE DAY OF THEIR WEDDING DAY..

Priest: “You Yan Ya Lun, do you accept Wu Ying Jie as you lawfully wedded wife?”

Aaron: “Yes,”

Priest: “And you Wu Ying Jie, do you accept Yan Ya Lun as your lawfully wedded husband?”

Gui Gui: “Yes.”

Priest: “You may now kiss the bride.”

(When the groom kiss the bride everyone who’s watching them, claps their hands and greeted them)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genie: “Congratulation Bestie.” (Kiss Gui Gui in the cheek)

Gui Gui: “Thanks Bestie. Hey Jiro Ge, when do you plan to marry my bestfriend?” (look at Jiro)

Jiro: “Hey my little mei mei, you don’t have to ask me that. Ask Genie.”(smiles at Genie)

Gui Gui: “Genie?”

Genie: “Well, he just proposed to me last night and we’re planning to get married soon next year.”

Gui Gui: “That’s good. I thought my Ge is so slow.. hahaha”

Jiro: “Mei Mei! You don’t have to laugh at me.. but anyway congratulation to you and Aaron.” (Hand shakes with Aaron)

Aaron: “Thanks Bro!”

Gui’s Mom: “By the way, what are your plans for you honeymoon?”

Aaron: “Well mom, Grandma bought a ticket for us in France.”

Gui’s Dad: “Oh,, I see.. so you’re planning to have a honeymoon there. When will you go?”

Aaron: “Tonight..”

Jiro: “So have a good trip and good luck to your honeymoon.” (smiles)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE PLANE....

Gui Gui: “Honey, I have something to tell you,”

Aaron: “What is it Honey?”

Gui Gui: “This past few days, every morning I feel so dizzy and I feel like vomiting.”

Aaron: “So what do you mean?”

Gui Gui: “Well I’m not still sure. But I didn’t get my period for almost two months now.”

Aaron: “What do you mean? I don’t get it” (Puzzled)

Gui Gui: “You’re so slow Ah Bu! I trying to say that I think I’m pregnant”

Aaron: “What? Really?? Yeah!!” (Shout and everyone in the plane look at them)

Gui Gui: “Hey don’t shout. I’m not still sure.”

Aaron: “Once we get off in this plane. We’ll go to a doctor to confirm it. I love you so much Ms. Yan Ying Jie.” (kiss gui Gui)

Gui Gui: “And I love you too Ah Bu”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aaron and Gui Gui arrive in the France. And they immediately went to a doctor)

AT THE HOSPITAL IN FRANCE...

Gui Gui: “I’m so excited Ah Bu.”

Aaron: “Me too. I can’t wait for the result”

(Suddenly the doctor came in holding the test of Gui Gui)

Doctor: “Congratulations Mrs. Yan. You are two months and half pregnant”

Gui Gui: “Oh my God! Ah Bu we’re having a baby soon.”

Aaron: “Yes!!! Thank you so much doctor!”

(The newly married couple went out in the hospital with smile in their face.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE HOTEL IN THE FRANCE....

Gui Gui: “Honey, should we call grandma and my parents the good news?”

Aaron: “We should. But maybe tomorrow lah.. This is our honeymoon, and I want you so badly now” (Whisper in Gui Gui’s ear)

Gui Gui: “Ah Bu! You’re so naughty. But what if the baby will get hurt if we “DO” it?”

Aaron: “Honey, the baby won’t hurt. I’ll take it gently this time.”

Gui Gui: “Promise?”

Aaron: “Promise?”

(After Aaron said those words. He gently kisses Gui gui and they “DID” it carefully)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update guys.. because me and my boyfriend went out for a date.. it's our 1 year and 11 months this day..

Anyway I hope you all like my update.. I also updated my other two fanfic...

/ghostielun01
/ghostielun02

Top of Form