Chapter 22

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ ThE Dip ♫

I already finish my story.. it will have 28 chapters.. i only have to type it and post it here...oh my.. my story will come to end.. huhuhu..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

AARON’s POV
I feel so drown in her beautiful smile.
I feel so happy to see how cheerful Gui Gui is.
That Ao Quan nearly popped out of his head when he saw Gui Gui.
I can see to his eyes how shock was he.
Maybe he was shock to see Gui Gui happy.
God! I will tell to Gui Gui how much I loved her,
But for now, I would just enjoy dancing with her.
This is the only way I could legitimately touch her.

~~~~~
Gui Gui: “You’re really good at this Ah Bu, You really know how to dance,” (they are still dancing in the dance floor.)

Aaron: “You want to see more?”

Gui Gui: “You mean there’s more?” (her eyes sparkled)

Aaron: “Let’s try a dip,”

Gui Gui: “Oh, please no! I don’t believe you could do that. What if you will accidentally let go of me?”

Aaron: “The hell I don’t. Don’t you know that I and my cousins were enrolled by our grandma in dance lessons? She said, so that we will not be humiliated in dancing with girls,”

Gui Gui: “You’re kidding!”

Aaron: “You know grandma. I am telling the whole truth,”

Gui Gui: “When was your last dance lesson?”

Aaron: “High School,”

Gui Gui: “That long? You think you could still do it now?”

Aaron: “Well, it’s been so long since my last practice but I still know how to do it. So what do you say?” (gave a wink to Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: “You might fall me,”

Aaron: “I can’t believe you don’t trust me. Listen. Here it comes.”

Gui Gui: “What comes what?”

Aaron: “The dip music. The part where the I can enter the dip is coming,”

Gui Gui: “Oh, no. No, please” (she plead, she doesn’t know if she’ll laugh or cry)

Aaron: “Too bad,”

(After Aaron said that, without warning he pull Gui Gui’s waist next to him. He planted his foot and leaned swiftly downward. Their eyes met when Aaron successfully bend Gui Gui in the air while he’s holding her back. He can feel the how tight Gui Gui hug him in the neck. )

AARON’s POV
She was shock... hahaha
But what is this feeling..?
I can help it..

(Aaron suddenly gave a sweet kissed to her. Gui Gui was laughing by the time he brought her upright and swung her around. Ao Quan and Da Ya saw the scene and they got mad.)

Gui Gui: “Wow!”

Aaron: “See? You should have trusted me. Hungry?” (He smiled at her)

Gui Gui: “Starving!”

Aaron: “Then let’s go find something to eat,”

~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, i will make my chapter 26, 27 and 28 more more romantic... hahaha.. can't wait for it?? ehe.. anyway i'm planning to write another Guilun fanfic.. but i have to still finalize it before i will tell the details..

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

Top of Form