Chapter 13

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ JuSt cRy YouR HeArT OuT ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh.. thank you so much!! You all guys gave back my inspiration… well all of you are right.. They’re just jealous because Yan Ya lun got paired with our Gui Gui.. unlike Hebe , they don’t have any drama together.. hahha.. So bad for them…. Guilun forever!” keep commenting…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

Aaron: “Do it again,,, and again. Good. That’s good. Now, try to relax. I’m taking you home”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(While on the driveway. Aaron and Gui Gui didn’t talk, until they finally arrived at front of Gui Gui’s house and stop the car.)

Aaron: “Now, tell me what really happened.”

Gui Gui: “W—what?”

Aaron: “Why you’re so afraid to face you ex? Why you’re so nervous and scared every time you see him? Are you still in love with him Gui?”

(Gui Gui can’t speak)

Aaron: “C’mon tell me, I don’t really understand why you're like that. You will only hurt yourself if you’ll stay like that. Why is that when your ex is around, you can’t seem to think straight.”

(Gui Gui didn’t notice that she’s already crying and biting her lips. Aaron saw the tears coming from Gui Gui’s eyes and he feel so hurt for her)

Aaron: “Oh please,, don’t cry. Gui Gui, I didn’t mean to be harsh on you. I just want to know,,, I just want to understand… “ (In sweet and soft voice)

Gui Gui: “I’m only afraid…”

Aaron: “Afraid of what?”

Gui Gui: “I’m afraid that if Ao Quan will see me, he will saw what I don’t have that made him left me. That he would see how loser I became. That how my self-confidence and self-esteem crushed by him. How miserable I am and I don’t want other people to know how he fool me.”

(Gui Gui cried so hard after she said those words.)

Aaron: “Come here,,”

(Aaron grabbed Gui Gui in his arms and gave him a tight and sweet hug. Aaron is rubbing Gui Gui’s back while she’s crying)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV..
Why I feel so hurt to see her crying?
What is this feeling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “It’s all right,, Just cry your heart out. Don’t think anything about your need to let it out.”

(Gui Gui followed what Aaron said, she cried and cried so hard in Aaron’s chest. Until, she realized that Aaron’s shirt is wet of tears because of her)

Gui Gui: “Oops.. Sorry..”

Aaron: “Don’t mind it. You feel better?” (wipe Gui Gui’s tears)

Gui Gui: “Yes. It’s only our second meeting and now I broke down in front of you. I really don’t know how you must think of me.”

Aaron: “hahaha… You’re doing well. It’s okay with me.” (smiled)

(When Gui Gui heard Aaron laughed, she became okay and made a joke)

Gui Gui: “Hahaha.. Now I regret I didn’t finish our dessert.. my ice cream!”

Aaron: “Don’t worry, next time, I’ll buy you a big gallon of ice cream.”

Gui Gui: “Is that a promise?”

Aaron: “Promise.”

Gui Gui: “You’re so nice. At first I though you’re snob and rude.”

(Aaron just smiled and afterwards his face became serious)

Aaron: “I want to help you..”

Gui Gui: “What?” (Clueless)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What help is Aaron’s talking about?

Find out in my next chapter!!

Hahaha.. I will not allow bebu fans to take me down.. I don’t care about them,, I care only to my readers… thank you for all the support! Loveyouall!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top of Form