Chapter 12

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ GeT Me Out Of HeRe ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh my god!! a Bebu fan commented in my story... and I feel lonely right now,, because she discriminate my story...
=(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Gui Gui: “They’re coming!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aaron can see how nervous Gui Gui is.)

Aaron: “Hey Gui!, Take a deep breath, all right?”

(Gui Gui can hear Aaron, but she can’t control herself. She’s still nervous that Ao Quan and Da Ya will see them)

Aaron: “Gui Gui, look at me.” (Trying to calm Gui Gui)

(Gui Gui look straight at Aaron’s eyes)

Aaron: “Good. Now, be a good girl and take a deep breath.” (He coach)

Gui Gui: “She’s so slim Ah Bu.” (can hear her heart beating)

(Gui Gui is so scared that Da Ya might see them and head their way on their table)

Aaron: “She wants to become ramp model. And would it help if I tell you that Da Ya doesn’t get to enjoy food the way you do to maintain that kind of figure? She always counts the calories she’ll get in one food.”

Gui Gui: “Really? I think I have to do that”

Aaron: “NO!, you don’t have to that. You’re just fine to me.”

Gui Gui: “They’re heading this way!”

Aaron: “C’mon Gui, I’ll be here when you face them.”

Gui Gui: “I can’t. I just can’t Ah Bu. Not now. I’m sorry”

Aaron: “Gui, Come back!”

(Gui Gui stand up and she walk backwards and didn’t notice that someone is behind her and bump in to the waiter)

Gui Gui: “Oops,,, sorry.. really.” (she ran away so fast in the comfort room of the restaurant)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUI GUI’s POV..
Thank God! They didn’t saw me.
But how can I get out of here without noticing me?
I don’t want Ao Quan to see me like this.
So simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gui Gui was shocked when someone knock on the door of the restroom and called her name.)

Aaron: “Gui Gui? Are you there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUI GUI’s POV
Ah Bu! Oh my God!
I almost forgot that I left him there.
I’m so embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gui Gui open the door)

Aaron: “What are you doing there?”

Gui Gui: “What did they say to you? Did you tell them that I’m with you?”

Aaron: “I didn’t have to. Besides, when you ran away, I followed you here so they didn’t have the chance to talk with me.”

Gui Gui: “Oh.. (*thinking), how can we get out of here?”

Aaron: “We’ll go the other way. In that case, they will not notice us.”

Gui Gui: “Are you sure?”

Aaron: “Yes,”

(Aaron grabbed Gui Gui’s hand and walked first while Gui Gui is in his back, hiding. While they are walking towards the exit, Gui Gui bend her head down. Gui Gui felt relieved when they are already outside of the restaurant and they get in immediately in Aaron’s car)

Aaron: “Take a deep breath now, and then let it go”

(Gui Gui followed what Aaron said)

Aaron: “Do it again,,, and again. Good. That’s good. Now, try to relax. I’m taking you home”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not inspired to post my next chapter now.. because of that comment.. she said my story is so lame.. and guilun pairing is ..and she called Gui Gui is a cow.. i already deleted the comment... huhuhu.. please bring back my inspiration guys.. give me nice comments... huhuhu... ='(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top of Form