Chapter 23

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ He's A JeRk ♫

Recap:
Aaron: “See? You should have trusted me. Hungry?” (He smiled at her)

Gui Gui: “Starving!”

Aaron: “Then let’s go find something to eat,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(When Aaron and Gui Gui finish eating, they decided to have a fresh air in the garden of Da Ya’s house.)

Gui Gui: “You go first there, I’ll just go to the comfort room.”

Aaron: “Okay, I’ll just wait for you there,”

(When Gui Gui finished retouching, she went outside the comfort room. She walks in the hallway when she saw Ao Quan. She saw that he’s coming towards her. She can feel that he’s really waiting for her to come out in the comfort room. She didn’t look at him and try to avoid him.)

Ao Quan: “Gui Gui, I just want to talk to you.”

Gui Gui: “Ao Quan, we don’t have anything to talk to. So please...”

Ao Quan: “Oh, c’mon Gui, don’t pretend that you still don’t love me,” (smirk)

Gui Gui: “Ao Quan that was then. When I still don’t know the real you. But then I met Aaron. It’s a blessing in disguise. When you left me, I met someone who will appreciate and take care of me. Very different from you Ao Quan,”

Ao Quan: “So, you’re being proud because of that guy. Why? What did he give to you Gui? Don’t you remember then how you plead to me so I won’t leave you?”

GUI GUI’s POV
He’s a real jerk.
I can’t believe that I loved this man then.
Now I realize that I only waste my time and love for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ao Quan: “C’mon Gui, you can’t possibly forget about me that easily.”

(Ao Quan hold Gui Gui’s arm and plan to kiss her. But before Ao Quan could kiss her, she slap Ao Quan in the face.)

Gui Gui: “Respect Ao Quan. That’s Aaron gave me. And you’re nothing compared to him. And if you don’t want to expel in school, don’t ever try to disturb me again. Because if Aaron will know about this incidence, I’ll assure you, he will do everything just to make you suffer. And maybe, your Da Ya can’t do nothing about that,”

(Gui Gui ran fast after she said those words. She’s longing for Aaron’s arms, because she always knows that she was always safe inside his arms. But to her shock, she saw Da Ya inside Aaron’s arms and kissing.)

GUI GUI’s POV
How could he!
It seems that my heart has been cut into pieces.
I don’t want to see him again!”

(Gui Gui run away from Aaron and Da Ya. The hurt was killing her. Aaron saw Gui Gui running and called her name.)

Aaron: “Gui Gui!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh.. I'll update my next chapter now..

Top of Form