Chapter 6

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ ChiN uP aNd FaCe ThEm ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ehehe.. Here's my promise.. thank you for the comments.. just keep commenting so I will update more often okay??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHILE GUI GUI IS STILL IN THE COMFORT ROOM...

Aaron: “What is that all about? You know the guy don’t you?”

Mrs. Lavina: “Of course I know the guy. He’s the ex boyfriend of Gui Gui. The guy who hurt Gui Gui a lot. I didn’t know that he is Da Ya’s boyfriend now. I feel so sick to see that jerk.”

Aaron: “Granny,, relax.. Uhmm, so that’s the reason why Gui Gui hid herself in the comfort room.” (thinking)

Mrs. Lavina: “That guy is the reason why I often see Gu Gui’s sweet smile. That’s why I’m asking you to take her out. Do me a favour Aaron,, please. Make that wonderful young girl to smile and laugh again.”

(Gui Gui froze when she heard the conversation between Mrs. Lavina and Aaron. After 3 minutes, Gui Gui went out in the comfort room.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Lavina: “Oh Gui, I’m so sorry about that. I didn’t expect that I know Ao Quan’s girlfriend. But then again, we don’t have to talk about it. It would be better if we forget this incidence.”

(Gui Gui just smiled. She doesn’t want to say a word. She couldn’t trust her voice now. IF she’ll say a word, for sure she burst into tears)

Mrs. Lavina: “Oh Come here Gui, Let your grandma give you a big hug” (She open her arms for Gui Gui.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
I need a comforting hug now.
I don’t care if Aaron is watching us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gui Gui held Mrs. Lavina’s arms and hug her. When she looks at Aaron, she saw him smiled. It was as if he liked what he was seeing now. After 5 minutes, Mrs. Lavina asked her grandson to take Gui gui home)

~~~~~~~~~
AT THE CAR OF AARON....

Aaron: “How do you feel now? Are you okay?” (look at Gui gui at his side)

Gui Gui: “H—huh?” (still absent minded)

Aaron: “I said, How do you feel now? Are you okay?”

Gui Gui: “Im okay.”

Aaron: “Good.”

(Again, silence ruled over them, until Aaron asked something to Gui Gui.)

Aaron: “Can I ask you a question?”

Gui Gui: “S—sure” (shocked when she hear his voice)

Aaron: “How long is your relationship with Ao Quan?”

Gui Gui: “More than two years”

Aaron: “When did you break up?”

Gui Gui: “It’s been a week now”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Why did I answer his questions?
What came to my mind to tell my personal love life to him..

(After 30 minutes in the car, they arrive at Gui Gui’s house)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “Thank you for giving me a ride” (about to step outside the car, but Aaron stop her)

Aaron: “You know what? You should be okay. You know your ex look like he’s okay now, so I think you should too. You know Gui, it’s not every time you see them you have to ran away and hid. You should start to face them. Show Ao Quan, that you’re not affected. In that way you can move on.” (Concern but in irritated voice)

(Gui Gui couldn’t believe that Aaron say that. She didn’t expect it to come from Aaron’s mouth)

Gui Gui: “Look ----------,”

Aaron: “Just a piece of an advice Gui. You know you’re not stranger anymore to my grandma. So start moving on and don’t be afraid. Be strong. Especially you’re not the one who hurt him. Next time, I don’t want to see you ran away. I want you to face that ex of yours. Chin up and so he could see what he had lost. Now go inside your house because I still have to meet my friends in fifteen minutes.”

(Gui Gui tried to speak, but no words came out to ,, instead, she can’t move in her sit)

Aaron: “Hey Gui! I’ll be late if you keep staring at me like that” (doesn’t know if he should be irritated or laugh)

Gui Gui: “O—oh sorry!”

Aaron: “It’s okay, just tell me to drive safely, and then go.” (smiled at her)

Gui Gui: “D—drive safely.."

Aaron: “Thank you. I will”

(Gui Gui went outside the car. Aaron drive the car away while Gui Gui is still looking at the car getting smaller in her eyes.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUI GUI’s POV
What happen to me?
Why I feel so clumsy whenever I talk to him.
Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it?? ehehe.. i told you guys.,. i Keep my promise.. just promise me too. that all of you will support my story...

uhmmm, I already finish my chapter 7, 8 and 9 and it's in my scratch papers.. I'm still lazy to type it... ehehe.. maybe tomorrow.. or later if many will request for it... ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top of Form