Chapter 20

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ TrUsT Me ♫

Recap:

AARON’s POV
I’m so happy to see her happy.
I wish she’ll stay like this.
I love being with her always.
I hope we can stay like this forever..

GUI GUI’s POV
I’m really falling for Aaron.
But I’m still afraid to tell him.
But I’m so happy when I’m with him.
I hope we can stay like this forever..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT GUI GUI’S ROOM (the birthday of Da Ya)...

(Gui Gui is wearing a red evening dress, no sleeves and V-neckline. She just put a little foundation, blusher and a red lipstick in her face. When she looked at the mirror, she felt panic. The girl in the mirror was a stranger. She was a chic and dangerous looking. After checking her makeup one last time, she went out to meet Aaron. While walking downstairs, she feels so nervous. Aaron stand up when he saw Gui Gui.)

Aaron: “We have to go Mr. and Mrs. Wu,”

Gui’s Mom and Dad: “Okay take care, the two of you”

Jiro: “Hey Aaron, Better take care of my mei mei, or else..... hahaha.. just kidding”

Aaron: “I will,”

Gui Gui: “Bye Mom. Bye Dad. Bye Ge!,”

(When they are actually outside the house, Aaron stops Gui Gui. He walks an inch away from her and he looks her from head to toe. Suddenly, Gui Gui felt uneased, she thought that Aaron will see something wrong in her attire. But then she relaxed and felt glad when she saw the appreciative look on his face.”

Aaron: “I’m sorry,,, I was expecting GuiGui. Did you happen to see her?” (He joke)

Gui Gui: “Amazing, what little make up can do,, hahaha.”

Aaron: “Amazing. That’s exactly how you look,” (slightly bent down like he was treating her like a princess)

(Aaron is wearing a tuxedo. When he was actually going to hold Gui Gui’s arm. Gui Gui jumped in shocked.”

Aaron: “Don’t jump when I touch you like that,”

Gui Gui: “Sorry,”

Aaron: “We have to show Ao Quan that we are really a couple who touch each other intimately. We should make it look natural.”

Gui Gui: “Okay,”

Aaron: “Now, shall we?” (Gave his hand to gui gui)

Gui Gui: “Let’s do this,” (held Aaron’s hand)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT DA YA’S BIRTHDAY PARTY...

Aaron: “Your hand is ice-cold. Relax. I’m here.” (rub Gui Gui’s hand)

(Gui Gui could feel Aaron’s patient and concerned.)

Aaron: “C’mon, let’s greet the birthday girl,”

Gui Gui: “W—what? We’ll go to them?”

Aaron: “It’s the right thing to do. We should meet the hostess of the party. Then let’s go say “hi” to your ex.” (started walking while holding Gui Gui’s hand)

Gui Gui: “No, wait!” (stop Aaron walking)

Aaron: “Gui?”

Gui Gui: “I—I don’t think I can do this,”

Aaron: “Of course you can. I’m going to be right there beside you, okay?”

Gui Gui: “But Ah Bu --- “

Aaron: “Trust me,”

Gui Gui: “Okay,”

Aaron: “Now C’mon let’s go to them, and stop complaining,”

(Gui Gui and Aaron went closer to Ao Quan and Da Ya. And she did notice how Ao Quan and Da Ya look at their hands because she and Aaron are still holding each other hands. When they are already close to them, Gui Gui can see how Ao Quan was surprised to see her with Aaron.)

Aaron: “Happy Birthday Da Ya,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my.. i feel so tired right now,, maybe I'll just update tomorrow again.. or later if i will feel great.. thanks a lot guys.. ^_^

Top of Form