Chapter 27

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ He PropoSe ♫

Because all of you guys request for this.. I'm planning to make more chapters... maybe more guilun interaction before i finish this story... I'm doing this because I love you all.. ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

Gui Gui: “What’s for dessert?”
Aaron: “Do you really have to ask to? Ice cream no less,” (he said and bend down again to kiss Gui Gui.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY, EARLY IN THE MORNING...

(Aaron and Gui Gui went to Mrs. Lavina to tell her about their relationship.)

Mrs. Lavina: “Oh look at the two of you, so sweet.” (Saw Aaron and Gui Gui holding hands while walking towards her)

Aaron: “Grandma, we are here to let you know that me and Gui Gui are actually a couple now.”

Mrs. Lavina: “I’m not surprise. Ever since that I met Gui Gui, I already know that she’s the one for you. You just didn’t believe me then.”

Aaron: “Sorry about that grandma. Now I believe you. I and Gui Gui are really made for each other.”

Mrs. Lavina: “Come here Gui, give your grandma a big hug.” (Look at Gui Gui and open her arms for her.)

(Gui Gui walk towards Mrs. Lavina and hugged her so tight.)

Aaron: “Hey old woman. Give me back my Gui Gui, it’s my turn to hug her.” (Jealous)

Gui Gui: “Oh c’mon Ah Bu. I’m just giving grandma a hug. You don’t have to jealous to her. Hahaha”

Aaron: “But I only want you to hug only me.” (turn back from her)

Gui Gui: “hahaha.. You’re such a child! Hahaha”

Mrs. Lavina: “haha... what a sweet couple. Go Gui, give that young boy a big big hug.. hahaha”

Gui Gui: “Okay grandma,”

(Gui Gui walk towards Aaron and hug him from his behind. Aaron turn back to face Gui Gui and saw her smiling)

AARON’s POV
God! Is this girl in front of me is really mine now?
Her smile makes my heart melts.
I know we’re still young and studying.
But I need to propose to her now..
I have to make sure that she will be mined forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(While Gui Gui was hugging him. He let go her arms around him and lean down in front of Gui Gui. He grabbed her hands and said............)

Aaron: “Gui Gui, I know that we are still young and still studying,,,,,,”

Gui Gui: “What are you doing??” (puzzled in Aaron’s act)

Aaron: “But I can afford to lose you... so I’m proposing to you in front of grandma. Will you marry me?

(Mrs. Lavina was shock to witness the scene between Aaron and Gui Gui.)

Gui Gui: “Now?”

Aaron: “No no no, I don’t mean now. I want us to get marry after we graduated in college.”

Gui Gui: “Then why are you proposing to me now? Why don’t you propose after we graduated?”

Aaron: “Can you get it? I want us to be engage now,, I want to make sure that you’ll not gonna leave me anymore. I’m so afraid that someone might steal you away from me, so I’m proposing to you now. Will you marry me my little ghost?”

(Gui Gui cried.)

Gui Gui: “Of course. I want to marry you.”

(Aaron stands up and hug Gui Gui. He didn’t care that his grandma is there. He touch Gui Gui’s face and started kissing Gui Gui passionately.)

Mrs. Lavina: “I think I have to leave now. I’ll just meet the two of guys in the dining room.”

(Aaron and Gui Gui didn’t heard Mrs. Lavina. They were continuing kissing each other. They explore each other mouth.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT NIGHT...

(Aaron went to Gui Gui’s house and talk to Jiro and to her parents.)

Aaron: “Mom, Dad, and Jiro. I want to say that I’m planning to marry Gui Gui after we graduated in college. And I want to ask her hands from all of you.” (They are sitting in the couch while he’s holding Gui Gui’s hand beside him.)

Gui’s Dad: “Well, if my daughter really want to marry you. Then we don’t have to object.” (Smiled)

Gui’s Mom: “And besides, if my daughter is really happy with you, then we will accept you as our son-in-law.”

Jiro: “But Aaron, you should take care of mei mei. You know how bad I can be if you hurt my little mei mei.”

Gui Gui: “Hey guys! Stop scaring Aaron. If you scared him, he might not want to marry me again.. hahaha”

Aaron: “That can be happen my little ghost. I love you so much, so I want us to marry. If only we’re not studying, I might take you to the church now and force you to marry me,” (look at Gui Gui and give her a sweet smile.”

Gui Gui: “You’re so sweet Ah Bu. I love you too.” (she was about to kiss Aaron when her Dad cough)

Gui’s Dad: “Ehem,,,” (he cough)

Gui Gui: “Dad! You spoiled our kiss!.. hahahaha”

(All of the Wu’s laugh and also Aaron.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you like it? I hope I made all of you satisfied in my good news about my fanfic.. maybe i'll update slower now. but not that slow ok? thanks!