Chapter 1

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ The BrEaKup ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Woah! This is my 1st chapter.. it may be short.. but remember this is my 1st fanfic.. so bear with me.. ehehe
thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a restaurant near near Gui Gui’s Schol.....

Ao Quan: “Gui, I’m really sorry but I think we should break up” (trying to be apologetic)

Gui Gui: “But why? Did I did something wrong that made you mad?” (Gui gui ask in a soft voice but trying to hold back her tears)

Ao Quan: “It’s just that, I feel you are very perfect, you are pretty, everywhere we go, guys always chase at you like they want to steal you away from me,,, you know I don’t like that feeling of being jealous.”

Gui Gui: “That the reason why you want to break up with me? You know I don’t like being chase by guys,, I’m sorry Ao Quan, I didn’t know that you’re being jealous when we go out.. Don’t leave me ok? We can start all over again...”

Ao Quan: “No Gui, I think you should find someone who is also perfect and willing to take care of you no matter what..”

Gui Gui: “But Ao Quan please... I promise whenever there are guys who are looking at me,, I will hit them and tell them to stop looking at me because I’m already taken by you” (Guigui was pleading while crying)

Ao Quan: “I’m Sorry Gui, but it’s too late” (Ao Quan stand up and leave Gui Gui in the Restaurant.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AO QUAN POV’s
Sorry gui, but Da Ya is much better than you,
And well she’s willing to give herself to me..
Unlike you,, very hard to get.. hahaha..
Now, i have to go to Da Ya’s House..
Bye gui! Hahaha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI POV’s
Why Ao Quan?,, i love you so much,,
You don’t have to leave me because of that stupid reason..
You know i’m willing to change myself so no other guys will chase after me..
Ao Quan,, please come back to me... (sigh*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL..........

While Gui Gui is walking in the hallway, she heard three girls talking about Ao Quan..

Girl 1: “Did you hear the gossip about Ao Quan and Da Ya?”

Girl2: “Nah,, what about them?”

Girl3: “Well they been dating for week now, and I heard Ao Quan dumped Gui Gui for Da Ya”

Girl2: “Oh is that so? But Gui Gui is so nice than Da Ya,.”

Girl 3: “Well you’re right.. I prefer Gui Gui than Da Ya,, Ao Quan is so stupid to let go Gui gui”

Girl1: “hey! Is that Gui Gui! (Pointing at gui gui) oopss! Did she hear us? Oh come on guys I think we’ll be late for our 1st subject” (the three girls ran away)

Gui Gui (thinking): What? Ao Quan and Da Ya are dating for a week now? But it was yesterday when he broke up with me! Oh Man!! I’ve been cheated by him,,, how fool I am!! He’s a two timer!! He’s so rude!! But still I love him.. (She run fast to her classroom and cried)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heheh.. what a heavy start right?? well i hope you like my 1st chapter... if you have any ideas or comment to make my fanfic beautiful.. just tell me ok?? I'm open to any ideas.. ☺