Chapter 32: Awkard Again

Facing my Fear, Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

"Sehun, can you take me out to eat tonight?" Tao asked as we sat down at our lunch table. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because today's lunch ...  Plus, if I save my stomach for later I'll enjoy it more." 

"No." 

"Then you can forget about me keeping your little secret." 

I looked up at him when he threatened me.  I sighed and said, "Fine, but keep your mouth shut." 

"Okay," he replied and smirked. 

"What secret?" Joonmyeon hyung asked as he sat down beside Tao. 

"Nothing," Tao said. 

"Just tell us," Jongin pleaded. 

"No," I told them sternly. 

"At least give us a clue," Baekhyun said. 

"I said no." 

"Geez, maknae, what's gotten into you?" 

"Sorry," I muttered and stuffed my mouth. 

"He's been like this all morning," Jongin said to the rest of the guys that were sitting down. 

I kept silent while the rest of them had their own conversations.  Then Luhan sat down with Minhee beside him.  I looked around for Hina who was usually with them, but couldn't find her anywhere.  I was going to ask the couple where she was, but Jongin beat me to it. 

"Hey, where's Hina?" Jongin asked. 

"She's eating lunch in the classroom," Luhan answered. 

"Oh.  Why?" 

"She said that she needed to study," Minhee replied. 

They left it at that and said no more, but I was still curious.  If she was studying, why wasn't Luhan or Minhee as well?  I quickly finished and sneaked away from the table unnoticed. 

I went up to their classroom as if it were my own and took a peak inside.  Only Hina and a couple of other students were in the room.  I opened the door all the way and made my way inside. 

All of the other students in the room looked up and saw me.  Their expressions were a bit shocked, but no one said anything.  The only person who didn't look up was Hina.  She seemed stuck in her own world of studying.  Her nose was in a textbook when I made it over to her desk. 

I cleared my throat and that caught her attention.  She slowly raised her head and locked eye contact with me.  "Hey," I greeted her. 

"Hi," she replied and closed up her notebook.  "Wh-what are you doing here?" 

"Umm..."  To be completely honest, I didn't know what I was doing there.  I kind of just wanted to see her.  I mean yeah of course I see her every day anyways, but we're always with other people.  "I heard that you've been studying." 

"Oh, yeah..." 

I bit my bottom lip and thought of what else to say.  "Uh, a-am I interuppting you?" I asked, slightly stuttering. 

"It's okay.  Lunch will be over soon anyways- plus I kind of needed a break." 

I nodded and pulled a chair from the desk beside hers.  I sat on it backwards, while facing her.  She set all her books and whatnot a side and looked at me.  An awkward silence settled in after we found nothing to talk about. 

Without even noticing myself, I was staring at her unconsiously.  "Wh-what is it?" she asked, making me realize how I was just staring at her. 

"Oh, umm... nothing.  I-I was just thinking," I told her. 

"About what?" 

"Uhh... umm, just about a desicion that I have to make." 

She made an 'o' shape with and looked away.  The awkward silence came back and this time it stayed until the bell rang.  I got up and pushed the chair I had been sitting in back in its place. 

"So, ummm.... I'll uhh... see you later," I said. 

"Yeah.  See you," she replied and nodded. 

 

Your POV

I was surprised when Sehun came to my classroom during lunch time.  At first I didn't notice him because I was trying to study for the retakes that I would have to go do on Friday.  When I did notice him, though, he stood by my desk and looked down at me. 

He greeted me and we lightly chatted until the bell rang.  After he left, I thought about Monday again.  Truthfully, he was so sweet and all, but I knew that if he had feelings for someone else I should back away.  I really didn't want to get mixed in to something like that before it got messy. 

Class started again once everyone was back in the room.  Once school was done, I packed up and walked out of the building with Luhan and Minhee. 

"We should go get some bubble tea," Minhee suggested. 

"Okay," Luhan agreed. 

"Are you coming, Hina?" 

"It's okay.  I still need to study vocab," I replied. 

"Hina, you're going to study yourself to death." 

"Yeah," Luhan said.  "Just come with us tonight.  Kick back and relax.  If you're too stress you won't do well on your tests." 

I sighed.  "Fine, I guess I'll go with you," I told them. 

Minhee smiled happily and let go of Luhan's hand and wrapped her arm around mine.  We walked out to the parking lot and drove downtown to the bubble tea shop. 

When we got there, Minhee and I sat down in a booth while Luhan asked us what we wanted before going up to order for the three of us.  While Luhan was up at the cash register, Minhee asked about my relationship with Sehun. 

"So?  Is he still being an ?" Minhee asked bluntly. 

"H-Huh?  N-No... he was never one, Minhee," I replied.  "It wasn't his falt to begin with... to be honest I think I'm just letting my feelings go overboard.  I mean, he was never mine from the beginning, so it shouldn't matter." 

She paused for a second and crossed her arms.  "Still... it was so obvious that you two were meant for each other."  Then she pouted. 

I chuckled.  "Of course, only my best friend would say that." 

"Because it's true!" 

"Because what's true?" Luhan asked while placing the bubble teas on the table. 

"Don't you think Hina and Sehun are meant for each other?" Minhee asked and took her drink. 

Luhan looked at both me and Minhee for a second before sitting down and nodding his head.  "Yeah, I would say so," he finally said. 

"See, even Han agrees." 

"I'm thankful that you two think so, really I am.  It's just that if Sehun is in a relationship already or is in love with someone else, I don't think I should interfere.  It just wouldn't be right," I said. 

"I see what you're saying, Hina, but I don't think Sehun is in a relationship," Luhan said.  "And truthfully I think he has an intrest in you." 

"An 'intrest' in Hina?  Can't he be more straightforward?" Minhee asked. 

"Well, Sehun really isn't the type to express his feelings so openly." 

Minhee sighed and just kept drinking her bubble tea silently. 

"It's fine, guys.  Don't worry about it anymore.  I'll deal with it," I told them with a reassuring smile. 

 

 


Hey guys~!  It's been a while.  How are you all?  Anyone start school already?  I go back in September so I still have like a week-ish :P 

Anyways, how are you guys feeling about the story?  Minhee's one fiesty girl, isn't she?  Hahah, I actually really like her character.  She's like one of those good friends/ best friends. 

 

~Angelflyer