Chapter 13: Advice

Facing my Fear, Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

The school day went by slow and I felt like I was sitting in my seat for ages.  Things didn't help when we had a quiz in basically every other class. 

Finally the end of the day came and everyone rushed out of the classroom.  I walked down the hallways with Tao and Jongin until we made it outside and were greeted by most of our hyungs. 

We chatted for a bit before separating and going our own ways.  I decided to just go home and relax and maybe do some homework.  Just as I was in the middle of writing an equation out for math, someone knocked on my door.  I dropped my paper and pencil and got up to go see who it was. 

"Hmm?  What are you doing here?" I asked Luhan who was standing in front of me when I opened the door. 

"Can we talk?" he asked. 

"About what?"  I stepped aside and let him in. 

He came in and sat down on my little couch and waited for me to follow.  I sat criss-crossed on my bed and waited for him to speak. 

"Today... I'm sorry I started yelling, but don't blame Hina for it, alright?  It wasn't her fault." 

"Is that all you came to tell me?" 

"No, not just that, but I don't want to argue with you anymore, Sehun-ah.  I want you to be more open with me.  Stop keeping things to yourself.  I want to know- I need to know.  If you aren't going to tell anyone else in the family, at least tell me." 

I paused for a little before answering him.  "Hyung, I just don't want you to worry.  That's why I don't tell you.  I know you'll become worried and that's what I don't want.  I want you to be worry-free and just think about your future and whatever else." 

"I knew that would be your reason... so let me tell you this, I only worry because I care.  I care about you, Sehun.  We're not blood related, we haven't known each other for any longer than four years at the most, our family connected by a marriage by our aunt and uncle, but that doesn't matter to me at all.  All I know and care about is how we are now.  About how much you're like a little brother to me, so I have a right to know and be worried about you.  Please tell me, don't be selfish.  It hurts me that you don't tell me stuff.  It's like all the trust that I had built up the past years were for nothing since you don't tell me anything." 

I looked at Luhan and saw the sadness in his eyes.  Suddenly I felt terrible.  What he had said really got to me and in the end I nodded.  "Okay.  I promise I'll be more open with you, hyung." 

"Thanks."  He smiled and patted my shoulder. 

Just as Luhan was leaving, I mentioned Hina, "Hey, about Hina earlier..." 

"What about her?" Luhan asked as he stood by the door. 

"U-uh... what did she say to you?" 

"She felt like you were angry at her because she told me about your cut." 

"Oh." 

I thought of Hina and knew that she didn't deserve to be treated the way I had treated her.  She was such a nice girl and I regretted glancing up at her because sometimes I can look a little angry, according to my hyungs.  That was probably what made her scared. 

After Luhan had left, I finished my homework and went to take a shower.  I put on my sleeping clothes and went to cook something small up for myself before heading off to bed. 

The next day at school, I passed by my eleven friends and ignored their calls after me because I was determined to find Hina and tell her that I wasn't mad at her.  I didn't want her to misunderstand and feel afraid- plus I kind of felt bad anyways. 

I had found her outside of her classroom talking with her classmate.  I decided to wait around the corner until they were done conversating so that I could talk to her in private.  

Once her classmate had left, I immediately went up to her and gently grabbed her wrist.  She turned and looked up at me innocently.  I stared down to her and tried to put on a small smile so that she wouldn't feel afraid. 

"Hi," I said nervously and let her go. 

"S-Sehun-sshi," she muttered and looked anywhere but at my face. 

I bit my bottom lip.  "About yesterday..." 

"I'm sorry." 

She looked up at me and seemed at least a bit little confident.  "No," I shook my head.  "Don't be sorry.  I-I'm sorry.  I'm not mad at you at all." 

"O-oh..."  She slowly nodded her head and again looked anywhere else except for me. 

"Luhan told me...  Thanks... for telling him, I would've never told him myself." 

"I-It was nothing." 

"Okay...  Well, I think I'll be going now." 

She nodded her head and hesitantly looked up to me again.  I looked at her one last time while giving her a nod back and walked away. 

When I got to my classroom I found Jongin and Tao already in their seats.  They were just taking their backpacks off so they probably just got into the classroom before I did.  I sat down in my seat and turned to look at the two.  They both had smirks on and were silently giggling about something. 

"Did I miss something?" I asked aloud. 

The looked at me, then stared at each other.  "What?" I asked again. 

"Man, you're very awkward with women," Jongin stated. 

"Yeah, remind me never to get lady advice from you," Tao added. 

"Were you two spying on me?" I asked and glared at the two. 

"I was curious," Tao shrugged. 

"So," Jongin began, "Hina was the reason why you ran off from us?" 

"Why does it matter?" 

"Well, because you keep saying that you don't like her." 

"I don't." 

"See, that's where you're wrong, Sehun-ah.  I'm quite the expert, and I know for sure that you're in love with-" 

"Just shut up." 

"It's because it's true-"

"Shh..." 

"Geez, Sehun," Tao said.  "We're trying to help you because obviously you need help with talking with girls." 

"Uhg... would you two just quit it..." I mumbled. 

Up until the first bell rang, the two kept giving me "advice" and kept teasing me non-stop.  Sometimes I wish I was deaf when I was around these two because they can just talk on and on for days. 

 

 


Hi everyone!  Here, on Mother's Day (depending on where you live) I bring you a nice little chapter! :) Anyways, about Sehun, he was acting quite awkward and nervous when he talked to Hina... do you guys think that's a sign?  Haha, and with Tao and Jongin trying to give him some "advice."  In the next chapter, there will be more interaction between the two, so those who were itching for more Sehun and Hina moments, you'll get some soon!  (I have the next chapter in draft right now)  Oh, and I hoped you liked that little bit of HunHan in the beginning haha.  I'm not much of a HunHan shipper, but I think it's still cute :3

Also I want to apologize for not updating very often...  I want to update more, and I mean A LOT more because I want to keep getting stories out to you guys to read and enjoy, but sometimes school gets in the way or like I sit at the computer trying to write a chapter, but ends up can't thinking about what to write next.  Though there are times I do come and sit down knowing exactly what I want to do and can write like crazy, but there is barely ever a time I can do that XP  But yeah, sorry again. 

 

~Angelflyer