Chapter 20: Crush?!?

Facing my Fear, Oh Sehun

Minhee's POV

Hina came walking into the classroom while blushing and a smile across her face.  That told me that something had happened between her and Sehun- something very good.  I tried to get her to tell me as soon as she sat down, but she didn't end up saying anything. 

While class went on, I just couldn't stop wondering what happened between the two.  They were so awkward with each other before, but now they seemed to be getting friendly with one another.  I think it's because they were paired up together during gym class that one day.  Or maybe it's when I told Sehun to try and watch over Hina. 

Finally, when the bell rang and it was lunch time, I got up and dragged Minhee away.  Luhan had tried to talk to us, but I was too focused on wanting to know what happened between the two that I just walked passed him. 

Once Hina and I were away from the crowd, I turned and faced her.  "Now you have to tell me," I said. 

"Tell you what?" Hina asked, trying to play dumb. 

"Hina, if I have to, I will make you stand here all night." 

She hesitated for a minute and looked around before sighing.  "Fine," she began.  "I don't know why, but I felt this like tingly feeling when I was with Sehun this morning.  He... he smiled slightly at me this morning... and my cheeks went red and I found myself smiling with him and- just I don't know what I'm feeling..."  She looked down at her feet and fidgeted with her fingers while blushing again. 

I smiled big and happily.  "Awe!" I exclaimed and grabbed her shoulders in delight.  "You, missy, are feeling that way because you like him." 

"Wh-what?  N-n-no!  It's not like that, though..." 

"Ah, please!  Do not deny it!" 

"But-" 

"I'll tell you the truth, that's how I felt when I first met Luhan." 

"You know, the difference between you and I is that you have enough confidence to tell the person you like them, but I don't think I could." 

"Hey, you're just putting yourself down.  C'mon now, let's go tell Luhan.  He might have something up his sleeves." 

"Minhee!  No!  We are not telling Luhan." 

I shook my head and made my way towards the cafeteria.  As soon as I spotted my boyfriend, I ran over to him, with Hina lagging behind, and hugged him from behind. 

"Hey, bao bei, where did you and Hina go off to?" Luhan asked even without turning around to see who had hugged him. 

I let go of him and sat down in the seat beside him.  Then Hina came and sat down next to me.  I smirked at her quick before turning to Luhan and whispering in his ear.  "I have a secret to share~" 

"Hmm?" Luhan hummed.  "What is it?" 

I looked up at Luhan's other friends sitting around the table.  "I'll tell you later," I said and pulled my lunch bag out. 

"What?" Minseok, who was sitting in front of me, asked. 

"Nothing," I said with a smile. 

"C'mon, noona!  Tell us!" Tao whined. 

"Yeah, just say it," Jongdae spoke up. 

"What's up with all the commotion?" Kris asked as he sat down. 

"Minhee's telling secrets," Joonmyeon answered and scooted over so that Kris would have room to sit beside him. 

Just as they kept begging for me to tell them, someone came over to us.  "Hey," she greeted with a smile. 

I looked to everyone sitting at the table, and lastly at Minseok who didn't seem surprised to see a girl standing behind him.  He turned and smiled. 

He cleared his throat and stood up.  "Well, guys, this is my girlfriend, Jahee," Minseok announced.  "These are my friends Kris, Joonmyeon, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae, and over there are Jongin, Tao, Yixing, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Minhee, and Hina.  I don't know where Sehun is, but he should be here soon." 

"Hi," she greeted again. 

"Sit down," he invited her. 

 

Your POV

The others, whom I still weren't too close with, kept asking Minhee to tell them her little secret that she wanted to share with Luhan.  Thankfully she kept telling them no or else I would've died from embarrassment and or hid for the rest of my life. 

The last time I remembered having a crush was in my first year of middle school, but that didn't end too well.  After that I've never liked anyone that way anymore.  I actually like being single anyways.  But I'm not saying that I have a crush on Sehun!  I was just saying that's the last time I did have a crush...

I wasn't really paying attention until Jahee, Minseok's new girlfriend, came to join us.  She sat down semi across from me, semi diagonally.  I gave her a small smile as to greet her when she looked at me, then turned my head back down to my food. 

"You're Kim Hina, right?" Jahee asked. 

I brought my head back up and nodded. 

"I've heard a lot about you and Minhee from Minseok.  He's always talking about his friends." 

I smiled and asked, "Really?"  Then I thought, did Minseok really think of me as a friend- or did any of them except for Luhan think of me as a friend?  I knew all of them, and they're all in my graduating year, but other than that, I didn't hang out with them, nor did I know anything about them. 

"Oh, there's Sehunnie," Baekhyun announced. 

Sehun nodded as a greeting and sat down across from me, beside Jahee.  The two introduced themselves with each other than went to eating. 

Throughout the whole time Sehun got to the table and sat down, I couldn't help but stare at him and imagine that little smile he wore when we were walking that morning.  Just staring at his handsome features made my insides all tingly again. 

Then Sehun looked up and stared straight into my eyes.  "Hey," he said. 

I was shocked and looked behind me just in case he was talking to someone else and I was expecting too much.  When I turned and looked around, I saw no one and turned back to Sehun. 

"A-Are you talking to me?" I asked quietly, that I thought that he wouldn't have heard me. 

"Yes," he answered and nodded with a calm face. 

"O-Oh... hi, then..." 

"Heh."  He smiled just a little bit and I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"I'm sorry... I-I thought you were talking to someone else." 

"Who else would I be talking to?" 

"I... don't know..." 

He gave me a soft look and I tried to stop fidgeting. 

"Did you want me to come get you from your class after school?" he asked while picking up his spoon and scooping up some of his rice. 

Suddenly I felt Minhee nudge me with her leg and I grew nervous.  I glanced over at her and noticed her smirk that she was trying to hide before answering.  "Uhh... I don't want to make you come all the way over to my classroom," I answered. 

"It's no big deal."  He looked back up at me.  "I'll come there after school then." 

I hesitated for a moment before silently nodding my head.  "Okay." 

Once lunch time was over we went back up to our classrooms and finished up with the lessons, assignments, projects, and quizzes.  Then the end of the day came.  I finished packing my backpack and got up from my seat. 

Just then the Sehun squeezed into the room as everyone else were leaving.  He moved throught the desks and made his way over to me and Minhee. 

"Hey," he greeted. 

"Hi, Sehun-ah," Minhee said.  "Oh, Luhan and I are going to go early, we'll see you guys later." 

"Alright, bye," I said. 

Then she and Luhan left the room. 

"Ready to go?" Sehun asked. 

I nodded my head and then followed him out. 

 

 


Hi guys!  I am so sorry for the late update... I got busy yesterday night doing a paper for my summer class :P  But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.  I hope it was to your guys' likings.  I wanted to try and move the storyline on a bit because there's still quite a bit more events and such that I want or might fit in as well, so it might seem a little fast paced from now on.  Thanks for reading!  All of my new subscribers!  Comment, Subscribe if you haven't yet, and maybe an Upvote? 

 

~Angelflyer