The Restaurant

Our Royal Hours

“Reservation under the name Kim Junsu?” The man said, flashing a smile at the host of the restaurant he is in.

 

“Ah yes, Mr Kim has been waiting for you inside. Please follow me.” The host answered, leading the man to his table.

 

Once he spot the young man’s back, he dismissed the host. Getting behind the young man who was resting his head on his hand, he covered the man’s eyes. As expected, the man sitting jumped slightly, his hand holding onto the hands that had covered his sight.

 

“Guess.” The man whispered, causing Junsu to giggle.

 

“You’re the only one who would do something like that, Yoochun ah.”

 

“Bummer.” The man standing said, deciding to uncover Junsu’s eyes.

 

“I’ve missed you.” Junsu said the moment his eyes met Yoochun’s.

 

“Me too, babe.” Yoochun replied, kissing Junsu on the lips before hugging the man.

 

“Me too.” Yoochun smirks, feeling Junsu hugging him back tightly. They let go of each other and Yoochun sat down opposite of Junsu.

 

“I ordered your food beforehand. I hope you don’t mind.”

 

“Don’t worry. I trust your choices.” Yoochun said, grabbing onto Junsu’s hand and holding it gently on the table.

 

“When you called me this morning, I thought you were joking. Why did you come back?”

 

“You know why I come back, Su.” Junsu rolled his eyes the moment he heard that.

 

“I know it’s not because of me.”

 

“Most of it is because of you.” Yoochun corrected the boy. Hearing that, Junsu retreated his hand.

 

“Don’t lie to me.” The boy said, choosing to cross his arms instead.

 

A waiter approaches them with their order. Yoochun starts to eat his steak as soon as the waiter leaves but Junsu was still in the same position.

 

“Eat, Junsu ah.” Yoochun said, offering Junsu a small cut of meat. Junsu glared at Yoochun, seeing how calm and relax the man was.

 

“I don’t want to.” He stubbornly replied, deciding to go on with his protest.

 

To that, Yoochun let out a soft sigh, enough for the both of them to hear. He sets his cutleries down before smiling at Junsu.

 

“I’m not lying about anything. Everything that I said from the moment I met you today is true. Don’t you trust me?” Junsu leaned closer, squinting as he stared into Yoochun’s eyes.

 

“I know you too well. It’s his birthday soon. You want me to do something.” Junsu concluded, resting his back on the back of his chair.

 

“I didn’t say that.” Yoochun pointed out.

 

“We’ll talk about it once we finish eating. So eat.” Junsu decided to follow what Yoochun had said, cutting on the slab of meat on his plate.

 

“If it makes you feel better, I’m staying here in Seoul for good.”

 

“Really?” Junsu asked, suspicious yet happy that Yoochun is finally back in Seoul for a long time. Yoochun nods, not looking at Junsu but at his own plate.

 

“I sold the house in Japan. Staying there alone after mum died a year ago was depressing. I wanted to stay here. With you.” This time, he looks at Junsu, smiling when he sees the boy smiling back at him.

 

“I’m glad you made that decision.” Junsu said. This time, he ate happily and not caring about the surroundings.

 

Junsu lets Yoochun take his hand again, giggling when Yoochun smiles at him again. He was too focused on Yoochun that he couldn’t see the person standing outside of the restaurant.

 


“So, tell me about school.” Yoochun said, stuffing his hands in his jacket as they walked side by side together.

“It’s the normal stuff. When I’m not studying, I’m with Yunho in his room. If not that, I would be studying.” Yoochun chuckled, hearing how Junsu rambled on about school being the same because he is in the only elite class in school.

“You’re going to study there too, right?” Junsu asked, hopeful on the fact that Yoochun would consider continuing to study instead of working.

“Yes I am. My transfer papers have already been approved. I’m starting school next week.”

“Yay! There is going to be so much fun with you there.” Junsu said, wrapping his arm with Yoochun’s so that they would get closer.

“But wait…”

“What?”

“I’m inside the elite class though. They don’t accept anyone other than those who are really rich. Or those who were brought into the class by said rich people. Like me.” Junsu said, frowning immediately. Just when he thought he could be with Yoochun, at least posing as classmates in front of Yunho, his dreams were crushed again.

“Thankfully for you, your boyfriend here is very smart. And very rich.” Yoochun said, flashing a grin at Junsu.

“But how?”

“I sold all the shares that Mum and I had. Also, Mum had these different trust funds set up for me that will continuously provide me with unlimited money until I’m 25.”

“Well, that’s good to know. Though I don’t get why you want to live with me when you said you have money to spare.” Yoochun stops, turning Junsu to face him. He held Junsu’s shoulders gently, staring at him with his soft eyes.

“Because I want to be able to support the both of us in the future. And I want to stay here with you. You’re the only one I have left, Junsu ah. And I don’t want to lose you too.” Junsu breaks a smile on his face before hugging the man.

“I won’t leave you, Yoochun. I love you.” A moment or two went by and Junsu lets Yoochun go. This time, he holds onto Yoochun’s hand.

“Let’s go home.” Junsu said, walking straight before turning into one of the dark alleys. He stopped once he sees the two men standing right outside his house.

“Yunho.” The said man straightened up from leaning on the brick wall before facing the two of them.

“You know, when you said that you had extra night classes, I trusted you.” Yunho said and that was the point of time where Junsu had realised that he must have been seen by someone who had told Yunho about it.

“I can explain.”

“Who is he?”

“Yunho, please-”

“I’m asking you who the hell is he?!”

“Yunho.” Donghae immediately interfered, realising that this could go out of hand if Yunho doesn’t control himself.

“I’m sorry. I should introduce myself. My name is Park Yoochun. I’m Junsu’s childhood friend.” Yoochun said, stepping up and blocking Junsu.

“He has never mention any childhood friend before.”

“I guess he-”

“Yoochun.” Junsu stops the man from saying too much.

“Go inside. I can explain this to him myself.” Junsu said, giving the man the house key. Yoochun shrugs, bowing slightly at Yunho before unlocking the door and going into the house.

“I can explain, Yunho.” Junsu said, walking closer to Yunho.

“I trusted you, Junsu. And you lied to me.”

“I didn’t lie to you. At least...not all.” Junsu mumbled the last two words but that was clear enough for Yunho.

“Nobody lies to me. And that includes you.” Yunho stated.

“Yunho, please. We had something between us. Don’t tell me you want to break us off just because of some stupid lie that I did.” Junsu asked, holding onto Yunho.

“Yes. And that something we had between us? It’s over. You’re going to regret this.” Yunho said, forcing Junsu’s hand off him before walking away. Donghae looked on before sighing when he faces Junsu.

“He is just too angry. Come for the birthday celebration this Sunday. He would have calmed down by then.” Donghae said, offering his own piece of advice. Junsu gets inside the house, seeing that Yoochun had settled himself on the couch as he watches the late night news.

“Yunho just break up with me.”

“You’ll have to get back with him.” Yoochun said as he shift to make some room for Junsu to sit.

“Why? I want to be with you.” Junsu said, resting his head on Yoochun’s shoulder.

“Because my plan needs you to be with him for it to work.”

“Speaking of that, you haven’t told me what your plan was.” Junsu said, staring at Yoochun fondly.

“It’s simple actually. I’m going to steal the throne from Yunho. Through you.” Yoochun said, sealing it with a kiss on Junsu’s lips.

 


Hey! Sadly, I have some bad news for all of you. After considering and reading through this story, I've decided to make it a really long one! I don't think it will follow the main drama word by word even. So, be prepared for long waits. The last story that I wrote with 50+ chapters, it took me two years to finish uploading it. So, until then. Stay tune for more adventures of the Crown Prince Yunho and Princess Jaejoong. Hehe...

Cheers, guys!