The Morning To A New Relationship?

Our Royal Hours

The couple stayed that way till morning. Yunho woke up first, choosing to stare at Jaejoong who somehow in the middle of the night had changed sides and were facing Yunho instead.

 

“I don’t know what am I going to do with you, Jae…” Yunho mumbled to himself before remembering what had happened the other night in the throne room.

 

Yunho didn’t even know what had got to him that he was ranting about Changmin’s closeness with Jaejoong to his parents. One thing was for sure though. He knew he felt something for Jaejoong to be feeling that way.

 

The question was, why was Yunho feeling the same way he felt for Junsu years ago?

 

Jaejoong was no longer sneezing and he was sleeping really peacefully. Something that Yunho was grateful of. He didn’t want Jaejoong to get sick, especially if it’s because of him.

 

The man felt Jaejoong moved slightly, trying to get closer to the warmth. In this case, it was Yunho’s warmth that he was searching for.

 

The Crown Prince gladly hugged the man tightly, letting Jaejoong’s head fall on his chest.

 

“Mmm...Changmin…” Jaejoong mumbled. Yunho closed his eyes in anger, trying to calm himself down.

 

“Jaejoong.” Yunho called, wanting to get the man to wake up.

 

“Jae.” He called again.

 

This time, Jaejoong open his eyes slightly.

 

“Yunho.” Jaejoong called, smiling brightly.

 

“This must be a dream.” Jaejoong  said, fingers tracing Yunho’s nose as he smile to himself.

 

Yunho smile back, amused that Jaejoong was thinking it was a dream.

 

“Good morning.” Yunho greeted and Jaejoong frown.

 

“Yeap, this is a dream. Yunho won’t do that to me. He will only do that to Junsu, most probably.”

 

Hearing that made Yunho feel heartbroken, realising how Jaejoong must have felt the pain when he sees those photos of him and Junsu in Jeju.

 

“I’m sorry, Jae. For everything.”

 

“Oh look, Dream Yunho is apologising to me. What’s new?”

 

“I promise I’ll do everything I can to make you happy and not be sad anymore. Everything.”

 

“Really Yunho?”

 

“Yes.” Yunho said, leaning down to kiss Jaejoong on his lips.

 

Right at that point of time, Jaejoong knew it was no longer a dream. Everything that happened was real.

 

He was really talking to Yunho.

 

“Mmm.” Jaejoong moaned, pushing Yunho away. He stared at Yunho in shock.

 

“What? How? What were you doing?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I believe the word that you’re looking for is kiss. We were kissing, Jaejoong.” Yunho said.

 

“B-But...we…I...you...you kiss me?” Jaejoong asked again, wanting confirmation.

 

“You want me to do it again?” Yunho asked before getting closer.

 

Jaejoong struggled, hands flying around as he leaned back but Yunho’s hands were not there to support him and the man fall down from the sofa.

 

“Ow!” Jaejoong cried out, his back in pain.

 

“Jaejoong.” Yunho called, looking down at the man. The door open with two bodyguards looking into the room.

 

Your Highness, are you alright?”

 

“He’s fine. He's fine.” Yunho said, laughing at Jaejoong. The guards nod, deciding to close the door.

 

Jaejoong hit Yunho’s arm, frowning again.

 

“Is it fun laughing at me?” Jaejoong asked, trying to stretch his back.

 

“Hold on.” Yunho said as he stands up, heading out of the room.

 

“Do you need anything, Sir?” Donghae asked, seeing the man walk out of the room.

 

“Ah great. You’re here. Some breakfast will be good. Thanks.” Yunho said before heading to the restroom.

 

Yunho went back inside the hospital room, seeing Jaejoong sitting on the bed with his father.

 

“Has he woken up yet?” Yunho asked, closing the door behind him.

 

“No.” Jaejoong said, shaking his head slightly. Yunho sat down behind him, hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“When you left yesterday, the doctor said that he should wake up soon. But it’s already morning and he’s still...like that.” Jaejoong said, worried about his father as he hold on to the old man’s hand.

 

“I should have been there with him. He looked so sick when I met him on Saturday. I should have known better.”

 

“Come on Jae...we all didn’t know about it.” Yunho said, pulling Jaejoong back to rest on him as the two looked at the still unconscious man.

 

“He will be fine. Let’s hope on that.” Donghae walked in, bringing a tray of food for the two men.

 

He sees the two in their own world with Yunho fixing something in Jaejoong’s hair. Donghae placed the tray on the coffee table before calling for the two men.

 

“Breakfast is served, Sir. I believe you won’t be going to school today?” Donghae asked.

 

“Yunho can go. I want to stay here.” Jaejoong said.

 

“What? No. That’s just nonsense. Wherever we go, we go together. And no, I’m not going to school either.” Yunho said. Jaejoong didn’t want to fight so he shrugged, taking a bite of the toast.

 

“Did something happen?” Donghae asked, noticing that the two were not fighting and are almost civil with one another.

 

“I don’t know. You tell me.” Yunho said, drinking the cup of coffee.

 

“You two. Sitting. Beside each other. Closely.” Donghae stated, pointing out the obvious.

 

“Don’t you have school to go to?” Jaejoong asked, changing the topic. Yunho looked at Jaejoong before looking at his butler.

 

“Yeah Hae, don’t you have school to go to?”

 

“You don’t want me here, Sir?” Donghae asked.

 

“No it’s alright. We will be here the whole day.” Yunho said.

 

“How about your change of clothes?”

 

“Oh, we’ll figure it out.” Yunho replied, inching closer towards Jaejoong before their hands brushed together.

 

The two immediately turn to look at each other before Yunho smiled, taking hold of Jaejoong’s hand proudly.

 

“We’ll figure it out.” Yunho said, looking at Jaejoong as if he was promising Jaejoong that.

 

“Alright...I will leave first then, Sir. I will come back after school. Have a good day.” Donghae said before leaving the room. He was about to leave the hospital when he sees Heechul walking to the room.

 

“Hey, I don’t think you should go in now.”

 

“What? Why not? I’m here to see Uncle. Did something happened to him?”

 

“No. It’s just that umm...His Highness requested that we leave them alone in the room.” Heechul sigh, seeing how Donghae is working really hard to stop him.

 

Especially with how he was holding onto Heechul.

 

“Look at my face, Donghae. I don’t care what they want to do. I’m here for my boss.” Heechul said, shaking his head as he walked towards the room.

 

Walking into the room, Heechul spots the two men eating breakfast together.

 

“Look at that...you two not fighting anymore.” Heechul said, taking a seat on a separate couch.

 

“We’re civil now.” Yunho said.

 

“For now...” Jaejoong mumbled, looking away.

 

Jaejoong knows better than to trust Yunho so easily but two can play this game. Yunho had decided to ignore what Jaejoong had said as he finish his coffee.

 

“So now that I’m here, I can take over now. You two should go back and get a shower or something.” Heechul said, bringing out some of Kangwoo’s personal effects and placing it on the table.

 

“No it’s alright. I want to stay here with him.” Jaejoong said, throwing another worried look at his father.

 

“Really Jae...you can do nothing here while he’s not awake. Go home, get a warm shower then come back here.” Heechul advised, assuring the man that he will be there to take care of Jaejoong’s father.

 

“Okay…” Jaejoong reluctantly said, finishing his toast before standing up.

 

“We’re going first then. Call us if anything happens.” Yunho said, leading Jaejoong out of the room.

 

“We’re going back to the Kim Mansion. Leave two guards here just in case there are any reporters trying to come in.” Yunho ordered before the rest of the guards get them to the basement car park where Yunho’s car was parked.

 

“Sir, reporters may be following you. What do you want us to do about them?” One of the guards ask as Yunho and Jaejoong get settled in the car.

 

“Block them. But don’t get into accidents please.” Yunho said before he revved up the engine, driving off a second later.

 

Just as the guards had expected, there was cars following the couple. However, just like Yunho had requested, they were blocked off by the other guards who were tailing the royal couple.

 

“So...nice jacket you got there.” Yunho finally said after a long silence in the car.

 

“Oh right! Do you want it back?” Jaejoong asked, immediately taking off the brown leather jacket.

 

“No nevermind. I’m not cold anyway.” Yunho said, taking a right turn.

 

“Really? Then do you still want it?” Jaejoong absentmindedly asked, not realising the sarcasm in what Yunho had said. Yunho throw him a frown.

 

“Jaejoong. I’m wearing a thin shirt. What makes you think I’m not cold?”

 

“But you said you didn’t want the jacket.” Jaejoong argued back.

 

“What do you think I’m doing now?”

 

“Picking a fight with me again?” “Driving! I’m driving, Jae. How do I wear the damn jacket if my hands are on the steering wheel?”

 

“Oh…” Jaejoong said, finally realising the point of this quarrel.

 

“Then what should I do?” Jaejoong finally asked.

 

“Just hold onto it until we stop the car.” Yunho said, sighing.

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Angry?” Jaejoong asked when the man didn’t say anything.

 

“What? No…”

 

“Maybe...I can do something else to warm you up.” Jaejoong cooed, hand placed on Yunho’s thigh as it gets dangerously close to somewhere in the middle.

 

“Jaejoong. Hands. Off.” Yunho nervously said.

 

As much as Yunho like it, he didn't want to do anything ual now. Not in public at least.

 

Seeing Yunho’s reaction made Jaejoong crack up as he retreated his hand.

 

“What?” Yunho cried out, not getting why the man was laughing at him.

 

“You were acting like a scared teenager.” Jaejoong said once he catches his breath but then he continued laughing again.

 

“Jaejoong…” Yunho whined.

 

“Oh come on. Don't tell me that Junsu never did that before. After all, you two were on the bed together in Jeju.” Yunho grimaced at the thought of what Jaejoong had felt but his instinct thought something else about Jaejoong that he had missed.

 

“Wait a minute. Are you saying that you did this before with someone? Changmin?” Yunho asked, eyes still focused on the road though his eyebrows were furrowed.

 

They drove past Changmin’s house and Jaejoong unconsciously giggled, thinking about that time.

 

“It’s Changmin, isn't it?!” Yunho asked, upset at the fact that Jaejoong wasn't saying anything.

 

“For the record, we were young. Like 15 years old young.” Jaejoong said, finally confirming what Yunho had expected.

 

“But that was just five years ago, Jae! And with Changmin? Really?”

 

“What is so wrong about that? He's good.” Jaejoong said, teasing the man.

 

“Good? GOOD?!” Yunho shouted, feeling his blood pressure increase every time Jaejoong opens his mouth to say something.

 

“How far did you two go?”

 

“Hmm...judging from your reaction, I better not tell you. In case you kill someone.” Jaejoong said, giggling again.

 

“Come on Jae. How far?”

 

“Not gonna tell you.” Jaejoong said as Yunho pulled up in front of Jaejoong’s house.

 

The two get out of the car with Yunho still upset at the fact that something did happen between Jaejoong and Changmin and it bothered him so much. Jaejoong unlock the door before entering.

 

“Come on in.”

 

“Oh is that how you convince Changmin when you were fifteen?” Yunho asked but Jaejoong just rolled his eyes.

 

“Yunho, don't be so jealous. I didn't say anything about you and Junsu.”

 

“But that was a different time.” Yunho said, grabbing Jaejoong’s hand and pulling the man to face him.

 

“Right now is a different time altogether.” Yunho hissed but Jaejoong just snickered.

 

“Yunho, I’m just playing with you. I never do those stuff. Really.” Jaejoong said, nodding to confirm his words. Yunho stared into Jaejoong’s eyes, trying to see the truth. He leaned down, kissing Jaejoong on the lips.

 

“Mmm…” Jaejoong moaned, hands on Yunho’s chest before the Crown Prince pull away.

 

“Yeap, you totally kiss someone before. And my guess is that Changmin.”

 

“Oh come on. You know that already.” Jaejoong said.  

 

“Hey you two.” The two men look to the living room where they realise the door was wide open.

 

“Changmin?” Jaejoong called, greeting the boy before approaching to hug him.

 

“How did you get in when the main door was locked?” Yunho questioned. He didn't like the fact that Changmin had just appeared out of nowhere.

 

“I have my own key to the house.” Changmin said, showing off the key. That made Yunho even more upset.

 

“He has a key to your house? His own key?” Yunho complained but Jaejoong just excused themselves before pulling Yunho who was determined to stay there, away from there. They get inside Jaejoong’s room.

 

“OK that was just rude, Yunho.”

 

“He has a key to your house. Does he have a key to your room too?” Jaejoong wanted to answer but he decided not to. However, that hesitation was immediately detected by the sharp Yunho.

 

“Of course he has a key to your room too.” Yunho mumbled, looking away.

 

“I don’t get it. Why are you so upset about it? He’s just Changmin, Yunho.”

 

“Well you can say that before you were married to me. Not now. People would say things.” Yunho said but Jaejoong wasn’t convinced, still throwing suspicious looks at the man.

 

“You know what, just go and get a shower. Then we can go back to the hospital.” Yunho said, deciding to sit down to calm down.

 

“Umm...don’t you want to join me?” Jaejoong asked and Yunho perk up, immediately staring at Jaejoong.

 

“Nah, I’m just kidding. I’ll get Changmin to join me.” Jaejoong teased, heading to the bathroom.

 

“Hey!” Yunho called, instantly reacting to that. Before he could reach the man, Jaejoong had closed the bathroom door on him.

 

“Kim Jaejoong, he better not be inside with you.” Yunho said, knocking on the door.

 

Although he knew that sounds ridiculous, Yunho felt the need to say that. Jaejoong just rolled his eyes, deciding to strip to get a quick shower.

 

“Jae?” Yunho was still knocking on the door but the man was already in the shower, enjoying the water drop down from the showerhead.

 

Yunho turn the knob, pushing open the door. Their eyes met, jaws dropping down as they stared at each other in shock.

 

“Ahh!!!”  

 

 

 


 

Well that's probably the last of Yunho's cheating antics. It's going to be clear skies from right now, everyone! I hope so...