Our Dear Jaejoong

Our Royal Hours

"Jaejoong! Wake up!" An 19-year-old guy run into one of the rooms in the huge mansion, throwing his body on the huge bed.

 

"OWW!! My leg! Get off me!"

 

"Changmin, you slept over here?" The man who was crushing the two bodies on the bed waved before getting off the bed.

 

Looking at his young master, he sighed once again.

 

"Jaejoong ah, you have to wake up. Your dad will kill me if he doesn't see you at the table in like, ten minutes time."

 

"Heechul ah, like you said, there's ten minutes more. Let me sleep for awhile." Jaejoong, the one with his eyes still closed and was still lying on the bed muttered as he grabbed a pillow to cover himself from the nagging that would come sooner or later.

 

"I'm going to go and shower." Changmin said, dragging himself to the bathroom.

 

"No wait! Take Jaejoong with you. Changmin!" Heechul almost lost his voice as he tried to get the man's attention.

 

Looking at Jaejoong who was still sleeping, Heechul just sighed.

 

"Fine. Five more minutes." Heechul said, walking out of the room. Hearing that, the man still on the bed smile as he rolled on his bed.

 

Not long after, he felt water droplets on his face. Turning around to cover his face, he grabbed a pillow before throwing it behind him and hoping that it hit anyone. Instead, he felt the water droplets followed him.

 

"Changmin, stop it." Jaejoong whined, rolling around the bed.

 

"I'll pour the whole bucket of water if you don't get up now."

 

"You won't dare, Changmin."

 

"I dare."

 

"Daddy will kill you."

 

"He won't kill me."

 

"He'll tell your dad about it."

 

"Dad loves me. He won't punish me and we both know that very clearly." Jaejoong huffed, knowing that same fact. He felt something wet hugging him and when he finally realises it, it was too late.

 

"Gah, Changmin! Let me go!!! You're wet! Eww, gross!" Jaejoong said, smacking the man who was still gleefully hugging him.

 

"Nope." Changmin simply answered.

 

"Come on, Han Jaejun. Don't you miss this?" Changmin asked.

 

"Hell no. Now, let go of me." Jaejoong said. This time, Changmin obeyed. Jaejoong jumped out of the bed, placing his hand on his back.

 

"Eww! It's so wet. Did you just finish showering? Urgh, I think I need to wash my back hard just for that." Jaejoong said, taking off his shirt before throwing it at the man still sitting on his bed. The shirt landed on the man's head, covering his eyesight.

 

"Hey!" Changmin pulled the wet shirt off him before smirking again.

 

"Come on. Let me scrub your back."

 

"Eww no!" Jaejoong shouted, running into the bathroom hurriedly.

 

A few minutes later Heechul had walked in, looking surprised to see Changmin already dressed in their school uniform. Seeing the wet shirt still on Jaejoong's bed, Heechul could already guess what had happened.

 

"Just that and he will wake up?" Heechul asked.

 

"Works every time." Changmin said proudly.

 

"Sigh. Jaejoong and his phobia." Heechul muttured, grabbing the wet shirt on the bed before tossing it on the laundry basket.

 

Few minutes later, Jaejoong walked out of the shower in his bathrobe before waving at Heechul who was waiting for him.

 

"Morning, Chullie ah." Jaejoong said before walking into his walk-in wardrobe, grabbing his school uniform.

 

"You alright, Joongie?" Heechul asked, leaning by the door of the small wardrobe.

 

"Well, other than the fact that I scrubbed my back real hard just now, I should be fine." Jaejoong replied, putting on the uniform.

 

"You should really get treatment for that phobia of yours. I mean, who has a phobia from water? That's just ridiculous." Heechul exclaimed.

 

"That's not just water. I feel myself being rained on by dirty water. Take Changmin's example this morning. The water on his body while he was hugging me is from the shower. That means that water is dirty and he still dare to hug me while he's still bare. That's gross!" Jaejoong retorted back and Heechul just shake his head.

 

"Alright, hurry up. Your dad is waiting for you." Heechul said and Jaejoong walked out, putting on his sneakers before grabbing his bag.

 

“Where’s Changmin?” Jaejoong asked, walking down the massive corridor while Heechul followed.

 

“Where else? If it’s not with you, he is with his second love.”

 

“So I’m still considered his first love? How cute.” Jaejoong said, pushing the doors open to the dining room.

 

“Good morning.” Jaejoong greeted the people in the room, walking over to his father. He placed a kiss on his father’s cheek before sitting down beside him.

 

“Jaejoong ah, don’t forget to go to the office later. I need to talk to you about something.” Kangwoo said, pouring his son a cup of coffee.

 

“But I have school today. Is it important?” Jaejoong asked, thanking his father for the coffee before drinking it.

 

“Somewhat important. It’s about your future.” Jaejoong had his eyebrows raised upon hearing that. He glanced at Changmin, thinking that his friend knew something about it.

 

After all, Changmin always knew more about the company than him. Instead, Changmin only shrugged before continuing to eat.

 

“What’s going on, Dad?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Nothing. Just drop by at the office later on. I’m going first. Have fun at school, darling. You too, Changmin. Study hard.” Kangwoo said, immediately making his exit.

 

Once his father was out of sight, Jaejoong looked back at Changmin.

 

“You know something, don’t you?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I swear I don’t know. Eat your breakfast.  We’re going to be late.” Changmin said, getting another helping of the breakfast spread on the table.

 

Jaejoong had his breakfast and throughout the journey to school, he just had to wonder what his father is planning to talk about with him in the office later on.

 

“Hey, you don’t think Dad found my real parents and now he wants to send me away, right?” Changmin shot Jaejoong a look when he asked that question.

 

“Jae, your dad won’t do that. Really.” Changmin said, trying to convince the guy that that was not the reason for him being called to the office.

 

“I’m sure he is just going to tell you that there is a new business venture or something like that. After all, it does concerns your future. More work for you later on.” Changmin continued. Jaejoong just sigh, relaxing himself once again. The car finally stopped and Jaejoong got out, looking rather bored at the sight of his school.

 

Seoul President’s Academy. It was supposed to be a school for the elite but ten years ago, the school allowed commoners to enter because of the low number of elites coming into the school.

 

Most of the people from the high life society went to the Royal Academy, a school opened by the royal family. Jaejoong had wanted to go there too but his dad went to Seoul President so he had to follow after his father’s footsteps.

 

“Well, the school looks quiet.” Jaejoong observed, feeling weird since usually there will be a lot of bodyguards from the royal family that will be stationed here.

 

Oh, did I mention? The prince goes to this school too instead of the Royal Academy.

 

“Come on. Let’s go to class.” Changmin said, pulling Jaejoong into the school.

 

“Can’t we wait for Heechul to park the car?” Jaejoong asked, letting himself being pulled by Changmin.

 

“I can’t wait. I’m hungry.” Changmin said before going into their classroom.

 

The only classroom where the furnitures are furnished with high quality tables and the latest technology. It was the only elite class left in the school. The other classes are all the normal classes for the commoners.

 

Jaejoong walked to his own table, keeping his bag in the locker just right behind it.

 

“Morning Junsu.” Jaejoong greeted the boy sitting beside him. Jaejoong wasn’t that close with anyone in the class.

 

After all, he has Changmin and Heechul. Who else should he befriend?

 

“Good morning, Jaejoong.” Junsu said, smiling sweetly at him. He tossed a smile back before looking at Changmin sitting across him.

 

Changmin throw him a small pout. Knowing clearly what that pout meant, Jaejoong stands up before walking to Changmin’s table.

 

“Come on.” Jaejoong said. Changmin grinned, immediately pulling Jaejoong out of the classroom.

 

“You just ate at my house and you’re still hungry?” Jaejoong asked and Changmin just grinned again at him.

 

Going into the cafeteria, Jaejoong stopped walking.

 

“What’s wrong?” Changmin said, trying to pull Jaejoong to continue walking.

 

“I forgot my phone. You go and buy the food. I’ll get my phone from class.” Jaejoong said before turning back to the hallway.

 

Shrugging, Changmin head towards the food stall to get his food.

 

Walking into his classroom, Yunho spot Junsu sitting at his table before heading towards him.

 

“Morning Yunho.” Junsu said, standing up and ready to hug the man in front of him.

 

“Easy. We’re in public, baby.” Yunho whispered into Junsu’s ear, pulling the slightly pouting boy into a hug before letting him go.

 

“How was your weekend?” Junsu asked, sitting down and allowing Yunho to sit on his table.

 

“Hmm...I went for a dinner party then there’s this meeting with the royal council that I have to attend.” Yunho said. Donghae tapped on Yunho’s shoulder, causing Yunho to turn his focus from Junsu to Donghae.

 

“He’s not here?” Yunho asked and Donghae shake his head.

 

“Alright. Find him. I want to see him.” “Find who?” Junsu questioned, looking curiously at Yunho and Donghae.

 

“Nothing, Su. Just some stuff.” Yunho said.

 

“Oh so now you’re keeping secrets from me. Well, keep doing that then. I’m not gonna care. Hmph!” Junsu said, crossing his arms across his chest before walking out of the classroom.

 

“Junsu.” Yunho called but the boy didn’t stop walking down the hallway. Yunho looked back at Donghae who just shrugged.

 

“Your lover. Your problem. You go and settle it. I’m not going to help you.” Donghae said, making sure that he was whispering it.

 

“Alright. Find Kim Jaejoong. I want to see him.” Yunho said before leaving Donghae alone.

 

Hurrying down the walkway, Yunho searched through every music room. His head kept looking sideways, trying to spot the boy sitting in one room.

 

“Oof!”

 

Grabbing hold of the other’s waist, Yunho turned his body as the both of them lost their footing and falls down on the hard concrete floor. Yunho felt the pain on his back before he focused on the person on top of him. Jaejoong hitched a gasp once he see the prince staring up at him.

 

“Ah...Uh...I’m...I’m sorry.” Jaejoong stuttered, trying to form sentences.

 

He struggled to get up before walking through the hallway acting as if nothing happened. Yunho sat up, looking at the back of the boy that caused him to fall.

 

“Where have I seen him before?” Yunho asked himself before standing up and continuing his search for his lover.

 

However, at the back of his mind, there stayed the image of the boy who had fall down on top of him at the corridor just a minute ago.