Pictures From The Other

Our Royal Hours

“What the hell! Yunho, close the damn door!” Jaejoong shouted from inside the bathroom.

Yunho gulped, seeing Jaejoong’s body in its full glory. He sees Jaejoong approach him before punching Yunho right in the face. Jaejoong slammed the door close, cursing the man with expletives before returning back to the warm shower area.

Yunho rubbed his cheek, the impact didn’t lessen the shock and feeling he gets when he sees Jaejoong in the bathroom.

There was a ring from the phone on the table and Yunho get to the phone, realising it was Jaejoong’s. Unlocking the phone, he reads the message that had just came in.

“Hey Jaejun, I forgot to send you the picture we took.” Changmin had texted before a picture came in. It was the photo that Changmin had took with Jaejoong at The Lover’s Bakery.

Yunho felt the anger rage inside him before looking out of the window. He sees Changmin walking to his bike, smiling away.

“That son of a .” Yunho cursed, walking out of the room and cutting across the garden to get to the man.

“Shim Changmin!”

“Oh hey Yunho.” Changmin greeted though he knew why the Crown Prince seemed so angry. He had intentionally sent the picture over to Jaejoong’s phone after all.

Yunho throws a punch across Changmin’s cheek, knocking him down.

“You come near Jaejoong again and I swear I will send you away from him.” Yunho warned.

Changmin glared back, getting up before throwing himself at the royal as he successfully kneed him in the stomach.

“You have no right to keep me away from Jae.”

“Oh yeah? Who is the one wearing a wedding ring with him, huh?” Yunho taunted, showing off the silver band on his finger proudly.

“Kim Jaejoong is mine.”

“He’s not a toy that you can claim.” Changmin shouted, punching Yunho in the face.

Yunho retaliated with another punch in the gut at Changmin. This time, they rolled on the gravel ground with Changmin on top of Yunho.

“Whoever you think you are to Jaejoong, I’m way better than you. I love him first.” Changmin spat. Yunho pushed the man to the side, getting on top of Changmin instead. He quickly jabs the man in the face twice.

“I’m the one who is sleeping with him now.” Yunho said.

“And if you try to take him away from me, I will kill you. Don’t think I don’t know that incident at the theatre hall wasn’t your doing. I didn't charge you with treason just because you're his friend. Don't make me do it.” Yunho warned, raising his fist to punch Changmin in the face again.

“Jaejoong stayed with you because of pity.” Yunho’s hand stop in mid-air upon hearing that.

Yeah you heard that right. What makes you think Kim Jaejoong, a guy like him, would easily agree to your demands? He pities you, Yunho. A man like you who can’t even protect his own sister.”

“Shut up!” Yunho shouted, throwing a deadly punch on Changmin.

“Jung Yunho!” Jaejoong screamed, running out of the house in his bathrobe with his hair wet from the shower.

“Jaejoong, I can explain.” Yunho immediately said but he was pushed away by Jaejoong. Yunho stands up as he sees Jaejoong tending to Changmin instead of him.

“Are you alright? Did it hurt?” Jaejoong asked, trying not to touch the bruises from Changmin’s bleeding mouth.

“What is wrong with you?” Jaejoong screamed at the man standing before looking back at Changmin.

“I was planning to go back but Yunho came out suddenly and started punching me.” Changmin said, eyes half close and acting as if he was badly injured.

“That was a lie!” Yunho exclaimed and starts to try explaining it to Jaejoong. “He sent a picture of him kissing your cheek to your phone and-”

“Oh and guess what, you got jealous about it and get angry again. So you start punching him. What’s new with that, Yunho.” Jaejoong said, accusing his partner.

Yunho had his words stuck in his throat after seeing how Jaejoong could easily believe Changmin over Yunho.

“What? Cat got your tongue?”

“You believe him over me? Jaejoong, he’s the one who planned that attack on us.” Yunho revealed, wanting Jaejoong to see the truth.

“Changmin isn’t like that. Stop trying to put him down. I know him better than you and he won’t do that to me.” Jaejoong said, standing in front of Yunho and blocking Changmin protectively.

“Fine! Stay with him then.” Yunho said, stalking off to his car. Jaejoong tried to calm down, turning around to catch Yunho.

“Yunho, wait! Yunho, I didn’t mean that.” Jaejoong said, running after the car.

“Yunho!” Jaejoong called, seeing the car drive further away.

Seeing Jaejoong running after him made Yunho’s heart waver slightly, wanting to stop the car so he can get back to Jaejoong. But Yunho knew better. If he goes back, he won’t be able to sort out his feelings.

Especially with Changmin there.

His body unconsciously drive down a familiar road, stopping right outside an alley. If he’s right, the man would still be at home. He walked up to the doorstep, knocking on the door.

A second later, the door opens.

“Yunho? Are you alright? What’s going on?” Seeing his oasis standing in front of him, Yunho flung his arms around the man, immediately crying.

 


 

“Ahh! Careful, Jae!” Changmin cried out, hissing when the man tried to clean his wound.

“Then stop moving around.” Jaejoong replied. They were in Jaejoong’s room with Changmin lying on Jaejoong’s bed.

“Ouch!” Changmin cried out again when Jaejoong pressed too hard on the bruise.

“Serves you right. That is for picking a fight with Yunho.” Jaejoong said, keeping the medical kit.

“He was the one who started it.”

“He wouldn’t continue if you didn’t retaliate, knucklehead.” Jaejoong defended, flicking the man’s head.

“And why did you suddenly sent the picture of us to my phone? You know Yunho was there.” Jaejoong said, trying to figure out why his best friend would do that.

“I don’t like him.” Changmin said, frowning.

“Oh god...you did that intentionally? Changmin!”

“What am I supposed to do? Seeing you two together like a happy couple. It got on my nerves, alright?” Changmin argued back.

“We talked about this. You have to stop.”

“I have to stop? What about him, huh? He’s still hurting you every single time he goes out with Junsu. I cannot bear to see you cry because of him.” Changmin said, reaching out to touch Jaejoong. The man stands up, walking away.

“Where are you going?”

“Back to the hospital. Yunho could be there and I need to apologise to him. Once you’re alright, get out of my house.” Jaejoong said coldly, heading to his wardrobe for a change of clothes.

Yunho had calm down slightly, his cries hushed now as he tries to move.

“Who was it?” Junsu asked, hands rubbing Yunho’s back comfortingly.

“I don’t want to say it.” Yunho replied. They were on the couch in Junsu’s house, hugging each other tightly.

Was it Jaejoong?” Yunho shakes his head.

“Then who would talk so bad about your sister until you cry like this?” Junsu asked.

“I didn’t say it was about Younha.” Junsu sighed, making Yunho look at him.

“Babe, the only time that you would come running to my door and crying on me is the only time when you or someone else blame you for Younha’s death. It’s not your fault. You should know that.” Junsu advised, trying to comfort the man.

“But-”

“You were the one who told me your father decided to choose you over her. It was your father’s fault.” Yunho straighten up, pulling away from the man.

“Thank you. For still allowing me to do this even though I didn’t answer your call yesterday.”

“It’s alright. I figured you were with that Jaejoong.” Junsu said.

“Jaejoong is not that bad.” Yunho said.

“Well I'm sorry for trying to be protective over what is mine.”

“Oh really? And what is yours again?” Yunho playfully asked, though he knew the answer.

“Just the man in front of me who is bound by matrimony with someone else.” Junsu replied, wanting to kiss Yunho but the man stop him before Junsu can come near.

“We...we need to talk. About us.” Yunho said, taking a serious turn to their conversation.

“What is it?”

“As you know...I'm married. And I-”

“You're breaking up with me.” Junsu interrupted, figuring it out quickly. Yunho grimaced, seeing the pain in the other’s eyes.

“Just for a little while. I need to...sort out some stuff.” Yunho said, wanting to explain things further.

Oh my God...you like him.” Junsu stated.

“What? No…”

“Yunho, the only reason you would break up with me is if you like somebody else and in this case, it’s Jaejoong.”

“I didn't say that.”

“You don't need to say it. I figured it was bound to happen. But Yunho...promise me.”

“Anything.” Yunho said, holding onto Junsu’s hand before kissing it.

“If I call you, you need to come to me.”

Of course. Don't I ever do that?” Yunho asked, hand on Junsu’s cheek instead as the other leaned on the warm hand.

“Hmm OK…” Junsu said.

“Thank you.” Yunho muttered before leaving Junsu, going out from the house.

Once the door closes, Yoochun comes out from Junsu’s room in just a pair of sweatpants.

“Want to explain what's that?”

“Him breaking up with me? No worries. He promised he will come if I call and I'm confident Yunho will hold his end of the promise.” Junsu said. Yoochun shot him a suspicious look before approaching the sitting man.

“I meant about him crying. You didn't tell me he was that bad. You only said he just blames himself. You never tell me about how serious it was.” Junsu bite on his lip, looking away.

“Well...I thought that was really personal stuff. After all, Yunho only does that in front of me. I figured it's not something useful for you.” Junsu said truthfully.

As much as Junsu was supposed to destroy the royal, he didn't want to touch on the death of his sister. That was sensitive stuff to Yunho and if anyone were to use it on him, Yunho will be totally destroyed.

Yoochun grabbed Junsu’s jaw, forcing the man to look at him.

“When I said I want to know everything about him, I meant everything. Understood?” Yoochun growled, wanting a reply from the other. Junsu nod quickly, wanting Yoochun to let go of his tight grip on his jaw.

“Now Junsu...is there anything else that you haven't tell me about him?” The said man shake his head furiously, tears starting to form as he felt the painful grip.

“Please...it hurts.” Junsu pleaded and Yoochun finally let go.

“Good boy.” Yoochun said, placing a kiss on the top of Junsu’s head before leaving for the bathroom. He stopped before entering the bathroom.

“By the way, Yunho just had a fight with Jaejoong again because of Changmin. Buck up and do some work already, Junsu.”

Junsu could only grunt, remembering his failed attempt to get Yunho to have phone with him.