The End To His Blind Sight

Our Royal Hours

Yoochun look at the older man, giving a small smile.

The King that is ruling the country he’s staying in is right in front of him. His biological father is right there, standing by the door. Ilwoo seems to space out, staring at Yoochun as if he was in a trance.

He snapped out of it, giving a soft laugh.

“Where are my manners? I’m so sorry, Yoochun. I just...it has been such a long time since I’ve seen you in person.”

“Fifteen years.” Yoochun replied grimly, motioning for the King to sit down.

“Mum kept me from you for fifteen years.” He continued.

“Please don’t blame your mother about that.” Ilwoo said, feeling guilty that the boy seems to be blaming his late mother.

“I don’t blame her. I blame you for not coming to us earlier.”

“Oh.” Ilwoo answered, his thoughts were wrong after all.

“Well, I understand if you blame me. I tossed you away when you were just five and your mother kept moving you around.”

“What are you doing here? The real reason. Are you trying to keep me silent like how you did my mother?”

“Boy, be careful with your words. You are talking to His Majesty the King.” Ilwoo’s butler said, seeing that Yoochun was being straightforward with his responses.

“It’s alright. Yoochun ah, the reason I want to meet you is so I want to atone my sins on you.”

“Your sins?” Yoochun scoffed upon hearing that. “What do you think I am? An illegitimate child? Well if you think about it, I am since you didn’t marry my mother. I’m your secret child.”

“What do you need? I can give you anything you want. Money, houses, everything.”

“Acknowledgement.” Yoochun answered, knowing that the King will never acknowledge him.

“I don’t need money or property. Your money that you send to Mum every month in that savings account is enough for me. However, I want to be part of your family. Can you do that?” Ilwoo didn’t answer immediately.

“Of course you’re not able to answer that.” Yoochun said, scoffing again as he stands up.

“I spent the past fifteen years moving around the world with Mum. One year, we’ll be in ia. Next, we were in Beijing then Germany and we finally settled down in Japan last year. The next month, Mum died. My only family is gone but it’s alright. I get it if you don’t want to be seen in public with me. I’m used to it. One year by myself in Japan has taught me that I can do that for the rest of my life.” Yoochun said.

“Give me some time. Putting you into the public’s eye can be dangerous.” Ilwoo replied, not liking Yoochun’s proposition.

“Acknowledgment or I can just release your love letters to Mum. She has copy too, you know?”

“Yoochun ah…”

“I just want one thing from you, Sir. I want a family and if you can’t give me that willingly...I’m sorry but I’m going to find a way to get that acknowledgement.”

“Alright.” The King said after considering his options.

“Let me talk this over with the royal family and I will give you an answer.”

“Look Dad, I’m not trying to be difficult here. I just want to get my place back in your family. My rightful place beside you.”

“I know, son. I’m sorry that it took me this long to bring you back to the Palace.” Ilwoo said, opening up his arms for a hug from Yoochun. The student comes forward, hugging the man back.

 


 

Yunho stayed vigil in his seat, eyes not looking away from Jaejoong.

“Sir, it’s time for lunch. You need to eat.” Donghae reminded him through a phone call.

“It’s been two hours. Should we call Dr Baek again?” Yunho asked instead, ignoring what Donghae had said.

Ever since the phone call from the King ended, Yunho had ordered that no one is to enter other than him. He wants Jaejoong to himself. He wants to be the only one to stay beside Jaejoong.

“He’s unconscious, Sir. He will wake up soon.” Yunho closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath before replying.

“I know he’s going to wake up soon but why is it taking so long? Until his eyes are open, I can’t say that he’s fine. Something is wrong.”

“Yunho, shut up.”

“Lee Donghae, did you just tell me to shut up?” Yunho asked, getting angry at his butler. Here he is worried sick over Jaejoong and his butler is asking him to keep his mouth shut.

“No I didn’t, Sir.”

“It’s me, you moron.” Yunho turned his head at Jaejoong who had his eyes open slightly.

“Jae!” Yunho hang up on his call, smiling as he grabbed Jaejoong’s hand again.

“You’re awake. You’re fine.” Yunho mumbled, caressing Jaejoong’s cheek.

“What happened?” Jaejoong asked, wanting to get up. Yunho immediately lend a hand, setting a pillow behind Jaejoong so he can rest his back.

“You fainted in the room. What were you doing with Junsu anyway?”

“Nothing.” Jaejoong replied, looking away. Jaejoong remembered how Junsu had threatened him that he will take Yunho away from him.

“Yunho, what exactly is your relationship with Junsu?” Jaejoong asked, wanting to be clear about Yunho’s relationships.

“Friends. Right now, we are friends. Do you want me to do something about him?”

“Junsu mentioned something before I fainted. He said that he was going to take you away from me. The ungraceful way.”

Yunho scoffed, hearing that.

“Does that sound funny to you?”

“That’s impossible to achieve.”

“How do you know that?”

“Because there’s no way I’m going to get swayed by him. I love you.”

“What?” Jaejoong’s hand immediately pull away from Yunho’s hold.

“Jae, I-”

“We had a contract, Yunho.” Jaejoong said. Half of Jaejoong was relieved to hear that Yunho loves him but half of him doesn’t trust that at all.

“It was an agreement that we signed when we were both out of our heads. Plus, I violated that agreement so many times. That agreement isn’t valid.”

“Well, I’m sorry to burst your bubble but I’m not going to announce it as invalid.” Jaejoong refuted.

The moment Jaejoong said that, Yunho’s smile disappear. Jaejoong could almost see through Yunho’s eyes how heartbroken the Prince was.

“I…” Yunho swallowed his saliva, not knowing what to say after that.

“Thank you for bringing me back but I’m fine now. You can leave.” Jaejoong said, his legs placed on the floor.

As a result, Yunho was pushed and the man stands up.

“I said you can leave, Yunho.” Jaejoong said, staring up at Yunho.

“I...do you...do you need anything?”

“I said I’m fine.” Jaejoong replied, standing up too.

He takes one step forward and falls, feeling his legs go weak. Yunho was immediately on his side, his hand going over Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“I think you’re still weak. Just stay here and take some rest. The royal doctor said that you need to relax.” Yunho explained, arms going around Jaejoong before easily carrying him back to the bed.

“I’ll get you some food and then you can eat your medicine.” Yunho said, leaving the room in a hurry.

Yunho slammed the door behind him, letting out a deep breath. He slides down the door, curling up into a ball as Yunho tries to calm himself down.

“This isn’t happening.” Yunho mumbled to himself, hands shaking as his mind played Jaejoong’s face that had looked at him as if Yunho has betrayed him.

Yunho hated that expression, knowing clearly that this all happened because of him.

All because of his stupidity.

All because of his infatuation with Junsu.

“Your Highness?” Yunho looked up, eyes wet from his tears as he sees Donghae staring at him in shock.

“You look bad.” Yunho wipe away his tears, taking the handkerchief that Donghae had offered him.

“Did something happen?”

“Jaejoong is awake. He needs food. Maybe some porridge or anything edible really. Once he eats, give him his medicine.” Yunho hurriedly said, wanting to leave the building.

“Yunho, what’s going on? You’re not looking well. Your eyes have this crazy vibe all over it.”

“I’m fine. I just need to settle something.” Yunho replied. Donghae sees the man walk away and he immediately talk to his intercom.

“I need two bodyguards to shadow the Crown Prince. Inform me where he is once he gets out of the car but don’t engage.”

Donghae sighed after confirming with the guards that two men have followed Yunho who is already out of the compound. The butler groaned, not wanting to handle a new sticky situation.

He knocked on the door to Jaejoong’s room, pushing it open the next second.

“Jaejoong, I heard from Yunho that you want some food.”

“Huh?” Seeing Jaejoong’s condition made Donghae wanted to strangle himself.

He sees Jaejoong in the same position as how he had found Yunho just a moment ago.

“I think I’ll get you some warm soup.” Donghae said, closing the door again and heading to the kitchen.

Yunho had noticed the black car trailing behind him but he knew enough to know that Donghae had dispatched guards to follow him. He hits a sharp right, driving straight to Junsu’s house.

Yunho didn’t even care whether his car was parked right as he got down of the vehicle. He dragged himself to the house along the alley, hands about to knock on the door once he stands right in front of the door. Yunho stopped himself, sighing again.

“If I go through with this, this ends my relationship with him.” Yunho thought to himself, deciding to go through with it.

He knows he has to do this. Yunho was tired of lying to Jaejoong about Junsu.

He was tired of having to protect Junsu just so the man won’t get hurt because of him. This has to stop for both of their sake.

Yunho didn’t bother to knock, knowing that Junsu has the door unlocked. The man walked in, seeing that the living room is empty.

“Junsu.” Yunho called, walking towards Junsu’s room.

It was unusual for Junsu to close his bedroom door, especially when Yunho knows that Junsu is supposed to be staying alone. Yunho heard someone giggling and laughing from inside the room which confirmed Yunho’s doubts that Junsu was inside.

He turned the knob, pushing the door open. His eyes fall to the bed, a rage coming up inside him.

“Yunho!”

“You damn cheater!” Yunho shouted, stomping in. Junsu was on his bed with Yoochun lying beside him.

“I trusted you!” The Prince cried out, lunging at the smaller man.

“Yunho, calm down. Calm down!” Junsu screamed, struggling to get off the bed with Yoochun. The two never expected Yunho’s visit, especially with how Junsu had made Jaejoong faint.

“I trusted you, Junsu. Yet you cheat on me!” Yunho roared, fingers going around Junsu’s neck.

“How dare you.”

“Jung Yunho, let go of him!” Yoochun shouted as he tried to pull Yunho away.

“Damn it, Yunho. Let go!” The man continued, deciding to punch the Prince instead. Yunho lets go, turning his attention towards Yoochun.

“I knew you were bad news when I first saw you.” Yunho said, punching Yoochun across his cheek.

Junsu struggles to get up, gasping for his breath as he reach out for Yunho. Once the Prince was sure that he had enough destroying Yoochun’s face, he turned to Junsu.

“You.”

“Yunho, I’m sorry. Yunho, please. Forgive me.”

“All this while, I thought I was the only special one in your life.” Yunho said, taking a step forward as Junsu stumbles back.

“I gave you everything I had. My money, my affection, everything!”

“Yunho, I’m sorry.”

“You’ve been with me for the past five years but you lie to me.”

“Yunho, please. I beg you.”

“Every single time we go out, Dongwook always get our pictures. You were working with him.” Yunho accused.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Junsu said, cowering when Yunho raises his fist.

“Tell me the truth!” Yunho’s voice thundered in the room, his fist punching into the wall right beside Junsu.

“I did! I did it. I told Dongwook to take those pictures. Yunho, please don’t hurt me.” Junsu said, crying.

“Sir! Hands down.” Yunho heard Donghae’s voice behind him before Yunho’s hands were brought behind him.

“Let me go! Let me punch the daylights out of him.”

“Yunho, calm down. Think about Jaejoong.” Donghae whispered, knowing that Yunho would calm down at the mention of Jaejoong.

The situation was so raw that it caused Donghae to remember the time when Yunho was interrogating the man who attacked them at the theatre hall. Yunho had punched the older man, screaming at the person when the stranger had insulted Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong won’t like it if he knows about this.” Donghae said, repeating what he had said that time.

“I don’t want to see you again. We’re done.” Yunho told Junsu, moving his body to get away from Donghae’s hold before leaving the house. He stopped, seeing the amount of guards waiting for him outside.

“Sir, are you alright?” One of the guards asked, not aware of the situation inside.

“Why did you bring so many guards here?” Yunho questioned his butler.

“Do you really want to know?” Donghae asked, glancing at Yunho before clearing his throat when he sees that the man is demanding an answer.

“You do tend to go berserk when you’re angry, Your Highness. I brought them as insurance.”

“Then Jaejoong?”

“I’ve fed him his food and medicine. He’s taking a rest and yes, there are guards protecting him.”

Yunho gave him a weak nod, turning back to look at the house. Junsu was coming out of his room, wanting to explain to Yunho that he didn't meant for him to find out like this. Especially when Junsu has other things planned for the young Prince.

“Yunho, let me explain first.”

“What else do you need to say? I saw you with my own eyes. Jaejoong was right. You were cheating behind my back and I was so damn blind to see it.” Junsu tried to think of something to implicate before saying.

“Jaejoong is cheating on you with Changmin. You gave him a chance. Why don't you give me another chance?”

“Unlike him, you had too many chances. Donghae, I want him out of the name list.” Yunho said, referring to the list of people who are allowed to be around him without any security checks.

“Let’s go.” The Prince ordered, heading back to the car.

“I told you, Junsu. I told you to let it go.”

Junsu looked at Donghae who was smirking at him.

“Don’t worry. Hell’s coming.” Junsu said, closing the door on Donghae.

 


And that's the end of the Hosu couple. It lasted for a longer time than I expected. Hope you had fun reading Yunho smashing Yoochun's face!