The New Guy In Class and The Kidnapped Princess

Our Royal Hours

“Kim Jaejoong.”

“Oi Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong swats his hand at the air, trying to punish the person who had nudge him on his leg.

“Changmin, get Heechul away.” Jaejoong mumbled, his hand still moving around.

“Hmm you do it.” Changmin muttered, his hand pulling Jaejoong closer towards him. The man standing by the bed frowned, seeing the sight on the bed.

“Get up.” Yunho said, roughly pulling Changmin away from Jaejoong.

“Hey, that’s rude Heechul.” Changmin said, getting up. In the midst of Yunho pulling Changmin away from Jaejoong, he had pulled Changmin down the bed. The two sleepyheads rubbed their eyes, looking at the man standing tall.

“Yunho?” Jaejoong called.

“Good morning. Now, hurry up and go shower. I’ll wait at the dining room. Get ready in twenty.” Yunho said, leaving the room. Jaejoong stared at Changmin.

“Was that your future husband picking you up for school?”

“Shut up.” Jaejoong said, throwing a pillow towards Changmin’s face. Changmin intentionally fall down to the bed, teasing his friend again.


Jaejoong waltz into the dining room, greeting the other men sitting around the table.

“You’re late.” Yunho said, drinking a cup of coffee.

“Only five minutes, Yunho. Relax. Junsu won’t be missing you that fast.” Jaejoong said, grabbing a toasted bread as he sits down beside Changmin.

“Really? You’re pulling that card on me in the early morning?” Yunho asked, putting down his cup of coffee disapprovingly.

“You know I bet Junsu must have snuck back into your room once I left yesterday. You must have had a great time with him for your birthday.”

“Well that’s not true. I was sleeping, alone. Unlike you, inviting your friend here to your bed THEN to eat breakfast with me. Which one of us around here is the one being very shameful?”

“Hey guys, can I just say-”

“No,  Changmin.” Both Yunho and Jaejoong told him before they continued glaring at each other.

“Well at least I don’t meet someone who I supposedly love in secret and then shove your tongue down his throat during your birthday party.”

“Alright that’s it!” Yunho shouted, banging his hand on the table before standing up.

“Listen here, you spoiled brat. I tolerated with you being so cocky about knowing my relationship but I’ve had enough of it. If you are truly doing this marriage to honor your grandfather’s will, then forget about everything else. Cause you know what, I never said anything about Changmin until now cause I didn’t want to bother with your personal life. So stay out of mine!” Yunho said before leaving the dining room.

“I think he’s jealous of me.” Changmin said, seconds after Yunho left the room. Jaejoong glared at Changmin before throwing a napkin at him.

“I’m going to school. Drive for me?” Changmin nod, letting Jaejoong pull him out to the main entrance. They giggled with each other as Changmin wrapped his arms around Jaejoong’s waist, walking down the walkway to Changmin’s car waiting for them. Their laughter stopped after seeing the man standing between two cars.

“What are you still doing here?” Jaejoong asked, rolling his eyes as they walked towards Yunho.

“Get in.” Yunho said.

“Sorry but Changmin has a car that I can go to.” Jaejoong said, wanting to get to the car. Yunho hold onto Jaejoong’s arm, stopping him.

Get. In.”

“I think you might want to follow our Crown Prince here. I’ll see you in school, Jae.” Changmin said, deciding to leave before a fight happens between the two men starts again.

“Hey Min! Don’t go…” Jaejoong trailed off as Yunho pushes Jaejoong into his own car. Jaejoong went silent once Yunho had got on the car.

The car drives out of the house, heading to the school. The two ride in silence, amidst the nosy citizens who were taking their photos off the road.

“You really like the publicity, don’t you?” Jaejoong asked but Yunho didn’t answer.

“Suit yourself, Your Royal Muteness.” Jaejoong finally concluded their conversation when he realised that Yunho won’t be saying anything for a long time.

They finally reach the school. However, this time the school was different. A dozen or few reporters were waiting behind a line erected by the palace guards. Flashes of the camera and screams were immediately heard just as Yunho pulls up.

“Your Highness, give us a pose for tomorrow’s headline!” Those were among other questions thrown to the engaged couple.

“Please. We’re going to school to study. I hope you keep your volume down so that other students are not inconvenienced here. Thank you.” Yunho said, flashing a smile towards the reporters before getting out of the car. He walked to the other side of the car, taking Jaejoong’s hand as Yunho pulled him out.

“Princess Jaejoong, give us a smile!” Jaejoong’s jaw dropped when he heard that. He was about to retaliate to the female reporter when Yunho pulled him back, swiftly wrapping his arm around Jaejoong’s back.

“Ignore it.” Yunho whispered to Jaejoong’s ear, his hand going up and down his back to coax the man out of his anger. Yunho pushed the man towards the school.

They got to the classroom safely before separating to their own tables.

“Good morning, Jae.” Jaejoong looked at the man who just greeted him.

“Good morning, Junsu.” Jaejoong wearily said, taking his seat beside Junsu.

“Did you have fun this morning?” Junsu asked.

“No. Your...friend woke me up from my sleep.”

“You should feel lucky. When Yunho wakes me up, he always pull me back into the bed.” Junsu replied, grinning.

“Good Morning, students!” Jaejoong decided to ignore Junsu and focused on the student that was trailing the teacher instead.

“Good morning, everyone. We have a new classmate to welcome today. Introduce yourself.” Jiho said, urging the new student to do so.

“Hello everyone. My name is Park Yoochun and I transferred here from Japan. It’s nice to meet you all and please treat me well.” The new student said. Yunho’s eyes immediately looked to Junsu, recognising the new student as Junsu’s supposedly childhood friend.

“You can take a seat beside Yunho. That’s the only empty table in the class for now.”

“Thank you, Mr Shim.” Yoochun said, walking towards the empty table. He looked at Yunho who followed looking at him. Changmin observed the two men, noticing the tension between Yunho and Yoochun.

“I see you got your way over here. With what? Money? I don’t think you’re a royal.” Yunho asked Yoochun, leaning back on his chair.

“My mum left me a sum of money when she died. I used that to come here. I’m just here to protect Junsu. He’s family, Yunho. Not a lover.” Yoochun whispered as the teacher starts the class.

“But I heard you’re back together with him.” Yunho finally looked at Yoochun when he said that.

“Who said that?” Yunho asked, knowing that he didn’t state specifically that he was getting back together with Junsu again.

“Junsu did. You’re not?” Yunho decides to keep quiet about it, looking away from Yoochun.

The question remain unanswered until the bell finally rang three hours later, signalling lunch.

The students in the class cheered as Yunho finally heaves a sigh of relief after the straight 3-hour lecture on the economy by Shim Jiho.

“Hey Yunho, let’s go for lunch.” Yunho looked at Junsu who stood over him.

“Shall we?” Junsu continued. Instead, Yunho looked over to Jaejoong’s table. Changmin was standing over Jaejoong’s table, just like what Junsu is doing right now. His sight got blocked with Junsu standing to cover Jaejoong.

“Come on Yunho. Aren’t we going?” Junsu asked, holding onto his hand.

“Alright come on. Let’s go.” Yunho finally said.

“Hey can I join you two?” Yoochun asked.

“I don’t-”

“That would be great. Right, Yunho? You’ll probably like grilling Yoochun about my childhood.” Junsu said, interrupting Yunho’s refusal.

“Alright. Come on then. Join us.” Yunho said in a dry tone. Yunho got one last look on Changmin and Jaejoong before he was pushed out of the room.

“Don’t you want to follow your husband, Jae?” Changmin teased.

“He’s not my husband.”

“Not yet.”

“Are we going to wait here or do you want to have lunch?” Jaejoong asked, not wanting to discuss anymore on Yunho.

“Lunch.” Changmin concluded before pulling Jaejoong and roping Heechul into their lunch quest.

As they turned the corner, Jaejoong spots Yunho going into a room with Junsu and the new student.

“Come on Jae, what do you want to eat?” Jaejoong looked at Heechul who had asked him.

“Umm...fries.”

Just that?” Changmin asked.

“I’m not you, Min.” Jaejoong answered, rolling his eyes at his friend. They bought their food before taking an empty table in the cafeteria.

“So...what is going on now?” Heechul asked, taking a bite from his burger.

“Going on what?”

“You know Jae...you’re engaged to the Crown Prince. So what now?” Jaejoong shrugged to that question.

“I don’t know. They didn’t say anything when I was going back home yesterday. And Yunho didn’t say anything about it today either.”

“He didn’t GET to say anything.” Changmin said, interrupting them amidst his food feast.

“I wasn’t the one who started the fight with him. He did.” Jaejoong insisted.

“From what I saw, you taunted him, Jae.” Heechul said.

“Fine. Maybe I did but it gets on my nerves how he can just shuffles in and act as if nothing happened.”

“Didn’t he apologise for it?” Heechul asked, knowing the whole story from Jaejoong once Jaejoong had came home yesterday night.

“Yes he did.”

“Then why are you still fussing?”

“See? That’s the problem here, Chul ah. Our Jaejoong here doesn’t know when to stop.” That comment caused Changmin a sharp flick on his forehead by Jaejoong.

“It’s not that I don’t know when to stop. It’s because he’s not sincerely apologising. I mean, what kind of explanation is a goodbye kiss?” Jaejoong complained, munching on his fries.

“Well, truthfully, I think that’s a good one.” Heechul high-five Changmin once he heard that.

“Are you two siding with him now?” Jaejoong asked, feeling utter betrayal.

“It’s not that we’re siding with him, Jae honey. Yunho is a Crown Prince. He has more power plus he can throw us into jail if he wants to. While you…”

“You can’t do anything to us.” Changmin said, continuing Heechul’s sentences.

“I can ban you from coming to my house.” Jaejoong said, pointing to Changmin before pointing to Heechul.

“And you. I can tell Daddy not to buy the bag collection that you have secretly requested for him to buy in Paris.”

“No you won’t.” Both Heechul and Changmin said.

Jaejoong expected them to start apologising and explaining themselves but they were silent and gawking at him.

“What? Is there ketchup on my face?” Jaejoong asked, hand reaching up to check whether that’s true. The two boys in front of him shakes their head before pointing towards the two men standing behind Jaejoong.

Jaejoong turned around, surprised to see two black-suited men staring down at him.

“Kim Jaejoong?”

“Yes?”

“We are sorry to interrupt your lunch but you will have to follow us now.” One of the men said, extending his hand out.

“Follow you where exactly? Cause, you know, if you want to kidnap me for money, I can point you to the Prince which is kind of richer than me.”

“To the palace, sir. For your studies.”

“Studies? I’m studying in school. Can’t you see?”

There was absolute silence for awhile before the two men grabbed Jaejoong by his arms and dragging him out of the cafeteria.

“Guys! Help!” Jaejoong shouted, trying to get away but the two men locked a death grip on both his arms.

“Jae!” Heechul called, running after him together with Changmin.

 


 

“So Junsu here covered onions instead of apples with chocolate and offered it to the kids coming for Halloween. We had to apologise to their parents when the kids went running to their parents for that.”

Junsu giggled, hearing what Yoochun said before leaning his head on Yunho’s shoulder. Junsu was sitting on Yunho’s lap, letting Yunho rub his hands up and down Junsu’s back.

“Why are you such a mischievous boy in the past, hmm?”

“Cause I wasn’t allowed to go trick-or-treating! And it wasn’t my fault anyway. Those kids got me into trouble so I took my own revenge.” Yunho shakes his head, laughing before the three of them heard a screeching sound outside.

“Help!” Yunho looked out of the window, wondering what was going on.

His eyes widened when he sees the sight below.

Jaejoong was dragged out by two men while Changmin and another student runs after them. The two students were pushed back, landing on to the hard stairs. Jaejoong struggled again as the men tried to open the car door. The driver came out and Yunho immediately recognises him.

“Donghae.” Yunho said, pushing Junsu off his lap.

“I need to go.” Yunho barely said before he was out of the room, running for Jaejoong’s rescue. He jumped two to three steps down the stairs, running out of the building.

“Donghae, where are you taking him?” Yunho asked, grabbing his butler’s shoulder to face him. Donghae looked at Yunho before looking at Jaejoong who has stopped struggling.

“Please proceed.” Donghae said, instructing the two men to put Jaejoong into the car.

“What the hell do you mean proceed? Let me go!” Jaejoong shouted, fear clearly shown on his face.

Yunho!” Jaejoong called, acting on his last resort as he throws a desperate look at Yunho who was held off by Donghae.

“At least tell me where you’re taking him. I’m his fiance, damn it!” Yunho insisted. There was a yelp before silence from Jaejoong. The man was unconscious, knocked out from hitting his head on the car. The two men dropped Jaejoong in the car before closing the door.

“Please return to your class, sir.” Donghae said, pointing to the building and ignoring Yunho’s glares.

“Lee Donghae, tell me now. What is going on?”

“It’s the Queen’s orders, sir. That’s all I can tell you for now.” Donghae said before getting on the car.

Yunho turned to look at the two students still on the stairs, terrified out of their wits after seeing their friends brought away just like that.

“Does Jaejoong have his phone with him?” Yunho asked, pulling the two men up.

“No. He left it in his bag.” Changmin said.

“Alright. Don’t worry about it. I’ll handle this.” Yunho said, walking back into the building.

He got to his class, ignoring the stares from the other students. He took Jaejoong’s bag, packing his things before taking his bag out too. He rushed down the stairs again, throwing the bag on the seats beside him before getting on his car.

Yunho called a number, turning on the loudspeaker as he starts driving.

“You have reached the number of Her Majesty, Queen Jung Sujin. May I help you?”

“I want to talk to my mother.” Yunho said, taking a right to cut through a short road.

“The Queen is out for a meeting, Sir. She is free at 2. Would you want me to make that appointment?”

“No. Where is she?” There was silence on the other line.

Yunho held in the urge to curse on the one withholding information.

“Where is she? Do you want me to create a scandal here? Because I’m really close to hitting over the speed limit and anything can happen then. Now tell me where is she.”

“She’s in the Old Palace.”

“For what?” Yunho asked, changing his direction and moving south instead.

“Sorry, Sir. That was undisclosed.”

“Alright. Thanks.” Yunho said, hanging up.

The car slows down as Yunho calms down from the adrenaline pumping through his veins. He sighed, shaking his head as he wondered what his mother wanted with Jaejoong. And not even consulting with him first.

That was a step too far.

Ten minutes later, Yunho drive through a wooden gate as he stops the car in front of an open door.

“Your Highness, why didn’t you inform us that you are coming? We could have prepared the palace for you.”

“Enough.” Yunho said, holding up his hand.

“Where’s my mother? And please, I’m tired of hearing excuses. So just point me the way.” The caretaker closes his mouth after hearing that.

She was instructed by the Queen to make up excuses should anyone ask for her. But Yunho wasn’t just anyone. She lead the way in, moving towards the room where the Queen is calmly having her tea. She slides the door open, bowing towards the Prince who went in.

“Everyone, please leave. I would like to talk to the Queen privately.” Yunho said politely even though it was an order from him. The other butlers left the room before Yunho closes the door behind him.

“So what did I deserve to have your attendance here? When you’re supposed to be studying in school?” Sujin asked.

“I would like to ask you the same question. Seeing that you ordered my butler to kidnap my fiance in broad daylight. When he’s supposed to be studying in school.” Yunho said, turning the question on his mother.

“I don’t know of such thing.” His mother answered, pointing to the empty chair in front of her. Yunho sat down reluctantly, face still hard as a rock.

“Really Yunho.” The Queen insisted. Yunho took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

“Look, I’m tired of your games. Just tell me where he is, I’ll go and see him, make sure he’s alright and I’ll leave.”

“I will go and see him.” Sujin corrected, stepping on Yunho’s nerves.

“Mother.” Yunho called, angry that the woman is avoiding the main question.

“Tell me, Yunho. Why are you so fixated on making sure that he’s alright? Don’t you have another one waiting for you at school?”

“He’s my responsibility, Mother. So, if you don’t mind, just tell me where he is.”

“Alright. Come here.” Sujin said, motioning for him to come closer. Yunho followed, thinking that his mother was going to whisper the room where Jaejoong is held in.

“No.”

Upon hearing that, Yunho tried to hold in his curses. He stands up, walking to the door.

“I can find him myself.”

“He’s guarded by ten guards. No one is allowed to visit him. Except for his teacher and his palace maids. Those are the rules.” Sujin said, sipping on her tea.

“Rules can be broken.”

“But not today. Today, the rules are only on you.”

“We'll see how I break the rules today.” Yunho said, sliding the door open. Three guards were standing in front of him, blocking his way.

“Have some tea in your room, Yunho. Who knows you can see Jaejoong from there?” Sujin said.

“Take me to the room.” Yunho immediately said, following the men who lead the way to the room. They went through various corridors and walkways before stopping in front a room.

“Enjoy your tea, sir.” One of the guards said as one more slide the door open. Yunho got inside the room, looking around.

“Where is he?” Yunho questioned.

“Have your tea, sir.” The guard said, pointing to the empty chair. Yunho sat down before noticing the television in front of him. It was showing a live feed of Jaejoong amongst books.

“What the hell...” Yunho mumbled, getting closer to the television.

There was an old man sitting before Jaejoong, holding onto a thin bamboo stick. Yunho sees Jaejoong read something from one of the books before he was stopped. Jaejoong put out his hand before looking away. The old man strike Jaejoong’s hand with the stick.

“Ow!” The sound resonated through the walls. Yunho stands up, walking to the direction where the noise came from.

“Jae? Jaejoong.” Yunho called, hand on the wall as he tried to hear anything.

“Sir, it’s time to go.”

“Wait.” Yunho said, flinging his hand away from the guard’s hold.

“Sir, the Queen instructed us to make you leave once you had your tea.”

“Well I’m not done with my tea yet. Jae!” Yunho called, moving to the other wall.

“I apologise, sir.”

“For wh-Hey!” Yunho shouted, feeling two tight grips on his arms.

“I order you to let me go right now.” Yunho barked.

“No can do, sir.” The guards said. Once they were at the entrance of the palace, they let Yunho out before closing off the entrance.

“Don’t bother trying to go in.” Yunho turned around, seeing Donghae hanging around with a cigarette in his hand.

“What do you mean?” Yunho asked, looking around before taking the cigarette. He takes a long drag before passing it back to his butler.

“The people guarding him? They’re special forces. Not normal palace guards.”

“Wow. And she brought the Evil Teacher down too. What is she trying to make Jaejoong do?”

“Probably routine mother-in-law teachings.” Yunho sighed, shaking his head as he leaned on the wall.

“There’s nothing you can do here, you know?”

“I know. How is he? He got knocked out.” Yunho said, worried about Jaejoong being injured.

“He’s fine, Yunho. He woke up a few minutes after arriving.”

“Then straight to hell-hole?” Yunho asked and Donghae laughed.

“I need to get in there. His father is out of town. He’s alone there.”

“You can’t do anything, Yunho. Security’s too tight.”

“And no one is allowed in there except for Evil Teacher and his palace maids. I know. Queen told me...Wait.” Yunho said, remembering something. “Palace maids. Do you know who they are?”

“They’re your palace maids actually.” Donghae said. Yunho smiled, getting an idea.

“I know what to do. Are you gonna stay here?”

“No. I was planning to go back to the palace. I mean, you’re all alone there.” Donghae answered.

“No. You stay here. I need you to do something for me.” Yunho said, passing Jaejoong’s bag to his butler.

 

 


 

One extra long chapter for everyone. Hope you had fun reading! ^.^