Together at the mart

Unexpected Love

Your POV:

Junsu hold your hand all the while along the mart.You stared at your hand that was being held by him.He was leading the way to the mart.You heard people whispering and chattering bout Junsu and you.Since he was the young CEO of his company,alot of people recognize him,and his scandal with Hyuna.

*Ehhhh,isnt that Kim Junsu?I thought he is with Hyuna.Who is that girl?*

*Oh god,they are such a cute couple!Handsome man and a cute young lady*

You blushed upon hearing the comment bout both of you being a couple.

"Yah!Han Hyo Joo!Are you listening to me?",Junsu yelled,snapping his finger infront of your face.

"What what what?What are you saying?",you blinked your eyes several times.

 

Junsu POV:

*Why is she so cute even she is just blinking her eyes?Oh god,Kim Junsu.Please come to your senses*.

"Yahh!Stop blinking.Its..its..its ugly!",I stuttered.

"Boh?Ugly?Nvm..What were you saying?"

*Its not ugly at all.Its so cute i feel like....kissing you.Ehh!?What are you saying Kim Junsu!Snap out of it*.

"I was asking you what do you want to buy",I said.*Keep cool Kim Junsu.Keep cool*

"Wait,let me check my shopping list"

"Shopping list?You actually need shopping list?Looks like a ahjumma",I mumbled.

"Ahjumma?Then i can go buy myself.You can go on to buy your own thing",she said and walked away.

I chased after her and pulled her wrist.

"Okay okay,come on.We are outside,lets just pretend we are a couple even if you dont want to alright?"

"Okay"

"Alright,what do you want to buy 1st?",I said,smiling.

"Ermmm.Sanitary pad",she said.

 

Your POV

Junsu's face expression changed when he heard sanitary pad.His face expression was too hilarious you cant stop yourself from giggling.

"You expect me to go and buy sanitary pad with you?Me?Kim Junsu?",he shrieked.

"Yeah,whats wrong with buying sanitary pad.Jaejoong buy for me all the ti-",you stopped half way.

Jaejoong.You have never wanted to mention his name anymore.

Your tears starting to form in your eyes.

 

Junsu POV

I knew there is something wrong with her.I can see her tears forming.

"Alright,lets go and buy together.Before that lets get ice cream okay?Yay for ice cream!",i smiled.

She looked at me in dazed.I dragged her to the nearest ice cream shop.*Baskin Robbin*

 

Your POV

For once,you can stopped yourself from crying when you remember bout Jaejoong.And its because of Junsu.You never fail to cry even when you just mention his name.

You looked at Junsu in dazed and soon smiled.*He is not a bad person after all*

Both of you went to the nearest ice cream stall and odered.

"One big scoop of Lemon Citrus please!",Junsu odered.

"What you want Hyo Joo?Orange Citrus is nice too.Ehhh,they have chocolate peppermint?",he asked,looking at the variety of the ice cream.

You giggled at his amazement of the variety choice of ice cream.

"Chocolate peppermint please.In cone",you smiled.

"Why cone?Cup is much more better.You wont dirt yourself",he said."And its much bigger",he whispered.

"I like the cone.They taste like waffles.Yum",you your lips.

"Cup is much better.I stick to my opinion",Junsu said.

You giggled once again because of his childishness.Both of you grabbed your ice cream and exited the shop and continue your shopping.

 

Junsu POV

We headed back to the mart to continue with our shopping.Hyo Joo was her ice cream yumily and me,scooping my ice cream.She finished her ice cream and she excitedly wanted to eat up all her ice cream cone.

"Yah.Who eat ice cream like this.You should have eaten the cone and ice cream together.Pshh",I teased

"I like to eat the way i want.Just finish scooping yours.Dont disturb my sweet moment",she replied.

I looked at her and quickly leaned towards her ice cream,grab a bite of her cone and ran away.

"Yah!Why are you eating mine!Eat yours!i thought you said scoop is much more better!",she yelled.

"So impolite of you!I am older than you,how can you speak banmal with me?Its oppa.OPPA!",i laughed.

I stick my tongue towards her and ran away.She chased me and both of us burst out laughing.We quickly finish up our shopping and we headed home after a light dinner.

We got home and i unlocked the door.Once i opened up the door,i saw a figure sitting at my couch,her laps crossing each other,her arms crossed.Its Hyuna.Oh shot,i forgot the date with her!I glanced at the time and its almost 8.

"Oppa!How can you leave me alone waiting!And you were with this ugly girl all the time!",she yelled.

 

-End of chapter 9-

Oh ooo,something big is happening.ahahahaah.Please subscribe and comment!Thanks!