The truth

Unexpected Love

 

Junsu POV

My eyes slowly opened.I saw a figure standing infront of me.”Junsu?Junsu?”,I heard her calling.My eye sight was blur as I just woke up.

I blinked several times and finally saw that the figure was Hyo Joo.

“Junsu?Are you okay?I will call the doctor”,she said worriedly.

“Its okay Hyo Joo”,I smiled weakly.

She suddenly hugged me.”I am so glad you are okay”,she said between the hug.

“Silly.I am strong of cause I am okay”,I said as I gently let go of her hug.I looked at her face.Tears was falling down from her face.

“Why are you crying Hyo Joo?Dont cry”,I said as I wipe her tears away with my thumb.

 

Your POV

You waited for the whole night at the hospital waiting for Junsu to wake up.You looked at Junsu without changing your eye sight.One movement you saw from Junsu,you would rush over to his side to check him.

When you saw his eyelid moving,you rush to his side to check on him.As you saw him opening his eyes,your heart feels abit comfortable that you cried.

“Don’t cry”,Junsu said as he wipe your tears away.

“Aniya..i am just glad you are okay”,you smiled.

He look around the room and asked.”Is Hyuna here?”.

You kept silent.You didn’t know wether to lie or to tell the truth.

“Erm..”,you bit your lips.

“Just tell me”.

“She asked me wether you are okay anot.I told her you are..and she say..she will go back to filming since you are okay”,you explained truthfully.

 

Junsu POV

What I heard from Hyo Joo makes my heart break.She is my girlfriend..but she didn’t even care to come and see me.I looked at Hyo Joo.She is not even someone related to me but she is here for me all night.

 

*Now I know who is the best for me..I see you wrong Hyuna*.

 

-Chapter 23 end-

Sorry for the short update.:D