Forgiven

Unexpected Love

Your POV

Junsu was slowly making his way towards you.You moved back and back till there is no route behind.You were stucked at the corner,having no space to move.

Junsu finally stood infront of you and stared at you.His lips was making his way to yours.You closed your eyes forcefully.

Suddenly he burst out in laughter.

"hahahahahahahahah,so you were expecting my kiss huh?",he laughed.

You opened your eyes finding him rolling on the floor laughing his off.You puffed your cheek and headed to your room.Junsu suddenly got up and pulled your wrist.

"Yah,lets go and have some dinner okay?",he said.

Before you could reply him,he already pull you along with him into his car.

 

Junsu POV

I smiled thinking that she was willing to follow me(not).I stared at her.She was looking outside the window like last time when we head to the mart.

I on the radio thinking that the atmosphere wont be so awkward.2ne1 'I dont care' was playing on the radio.I looked at her once again and smiled.

I started to sing along the song in a funny way and with the finger gesture,hoping to make her laugh

"I dont care,eh eh eh eh,i dont care,eh eh eh",i sang while moving along with the song.

Hyo Joo looked at me with a weird expression.But soon,her lips curved into a smile.She then started to laugh at my funny movement.YES!She laughed.I gave myself a small encouragement as a success of making her laugh.

"As I think,your smile is the best",i said and sighed in satisfaction.

"Dont sweet talk me.Do it to your girlfriend",she said and looked away.

"Yah,she is my girlfriend but you are important to me to-",I said and stopped.I wondered why i say she is important.

She looked at me again.

"I mean,we are living together,and obviously i wouldnt want you to get angry at me.Its suffering you know?",i quickly responded.

"Say the S word",she said without looking at me.

"Sorry",i replied.

"Okay,forgiven,but please dont make out infront of me.Its not like i am jealous.Its..inappropriate".

"Alright,promise!",i said and jokingly salute at her words.

She laughed once again.We reached the restaurant and had our dinner.After dinner we head to the cafe to have some coffee.

 

Your POV

You was craving for capuccino so you asked Junsu to head to the cafe before going back home.You ordered and quickly took a sip.

"Ahh,always the best",you said and smiled.You again,didnt notice there is foam on your upper lips,

"Eh,there is something on your lips",Junsu said 

Before you could wipe it off,Junsu got up and his lips landed on yours.You could feel his tongue off the foam.

He removed his lips and sit back.

"Cameras",he said and smiled.

But you werent noticing his words,in fact you were reminded of Jaejoong.Jaejoong did this to you at the very same cafe.And its your first kiss.

Your tears started forming and you started to cried.You took your bag and headed to the exit.Junsu quickly paid for the drinks and caught up with you.

 

Junsu POV

I saw foam on her lips.I told her to wipe it off herself but my mind keep telling me to do something.Without me noticing,i got up and off the foam.I lied that it was for the cameras.But something is wrong with her.She started crying.

I thought i did something bad.So i paid up and rushed to look for her.I saw her standing at a corner near my car.Her back was facing me.But her back figure looks so sad.Her shoulder move up and down and i knew she was crying.

I got up to her and hugged her from the back to comfort her.

 

-End of chapter 13-