The wrong person

Unexpected Love

 

Your POV

*Cough cough cough*.Jaejoong coughed non stop after he woke up from his sleep.His face gone even paler and he even have difficulties in breathing.

“Oh my god oppa,let us go to the hospital okay?”,your tears almost come flowing down.Jaejoong was coughing so hard you didn’t know what to do.You poured a cup of water and patted his back soothingly.

 

He shook his head abruptly when you suggested to go to the hospital.The last thing he wanna do was spend his precious time of living in the hospital.

 

“Its okay Hyo Joo.Its normal”,he assured.Yes,it was normal for him but not for you.You never saw someone with cancer before and what worst is that,is Jaejoong.The guy you once love.Once love?Yes,you were very sure,Junsu had stole your heart away.But you cant be with him because you just couldn’t let Jaejoong suffered this himself.

 

“Oppa..mianhae”,you sobbed.

 

He stopped coughing for a moment and looked at you.


“Why are you apologizing”,he frowned.

“I..I am sorry I wasn’t here for you”,you cried harder.

Jaejoong softened and pulled you into his embrace.

“Pabo,you were always here.Your existence in this world is enough”,he your hair softly.

“I am sorry..”,you whispered and hugged him back.

 

--

Nobody’s Pov

Junsu’s days weren’t getting any better either.He had become a very hot tempered person.His house were in a mess and he never attend to work anymore.He yelled and screamed to anyone that approach him.He got to the bar every day and drunked himself up with bottles of whisky and brandy.

 

He was walking woobly back to home one day at the street after drunking himself up.

“Yah,get away!”,he pushed a guy away that was blocking his way.The guy shoved him away and Junsu dropped to the ground.He was drunk to the extent he couldn’t stabilize himself.

He smiled bitterly to himself.”I am such a pathetic jerk”,he whispered.He tilt his head up and looked ahead.

“Oppa?”,a voice suddenly called.

Junsu’s eyesight was very blur.He couldn’t even recognize the voice.

“Oppa?”,the voice called out again and pulled his arms.

He turned to look at the girl slowly.He didn’t know what had gotten into him.But he was very drunk to even recognize the owner of the voice.His eyes widened when he thought the owner’s voice was Hyo Joo.

Without a word,his lips crashed on the blur figure’s lips.He let all his emotions that he was hiding for the past few days out through the kiss.The kiss was so passionate and hot.

The kiss had eventually lead him and the figure to his house to continue their make out.

Junsu slammed the door behind him and wrapped his strong arms around the figure and once again pressed his lips on hers.

Junsu took his shirt off and lead the way to his bedroom.The figure undressed herself and even helped Junsu to unbuckled his pants.

What happen next was predictable.Junsu had made love with the figure he thought was Hyo Joo.All the while,he has been calling and saying Hyo Joo’s name.

 

Junsu’s POV

I cringed when I felt the sunlight shone on my face.My eyes flung opened and hell,my head was hurting so much.I sat up on my bed and lightly hit my head with my palm.

Damn,it was hurting like hell.

Suddenly,a pair of arms wrapped my waist from behind.

“Oppa”,the voice seductively called.

I frowned and turned to look at the owner of the voice.I quickly stood up and shove the hands away when I noticed who was it.

“Hyuna?!What are you doing here!”,I asked in confusion.

“Well…I met oppa on the street yesterday.And..you kissed me.I thought you had finally realize that you love me the most!Oppa…you were so good and passionate yesterday”,she giggled.

*Oh god,what have I done*.

 

-End-