Awaiting

Unexpected Love

 

Nobody POV

“The operation was very successful.There were blood clot pressing on her brain nerves due to the great impact but we had removed it”,the doctor informed.

“When..will she wake up?”,Junsu asked.

“This”,the doctor looked up.”We weren’t very sure about it ourselves.It will be depending on the patient will to wake up.It might be 1 day or maybe 1 year,we couldn’t estimate it”.

“Thank you doctor”,Jaejoong bitterly smiled.The doctor slightly nooded his head and took his leave.

 

Jaejoong POV

“Only one person is allowed in to visit at a time”,the nurse said.

“I will go in 1st”,both me and Junsu said at the same time.We looked at each other and cleared our throat.

“Well,you..go 1st”,Junsu gestured.

Of course,being Hyo Joo’s fiancée,I have my priority to see her 1st.I walked into the room  and my heart fell looking at Hyo Joo’s pale and injured face.I sat down beside her and took her hand.I softly her hands and brushed her bangs away to the side.

“Please wake up soon,baby.I don’t know..what can I do without you anymore”,I softly whispered.

 

Junsu POV

“What is taking him so long?I want to see her”,I stared at the wall blankly.The sound of the door unlocking makes me stood up.

“Your turn”,Jaejoong said with his obviously teary eyes.I just nooded and quickly dashed into the room.

*Ouch*,was the only thing I felt in my heart.Pain,sorrow.I walked to the side of her and gently touched her cheek.”Hyo Joo ah,mianhae..”,I cried.”If it wasn’t for me..things wouldn’t happen to you.Please..wake up soon alright?I will do anything just to get you back,please”.

 

Nobody’s POV

“Here’s your coffee”,Jaejoong gently smiled and passed the hot cup of coffee to Junsu who was sitting down on the waiting room.

“Thanks”,Junsu sincerely thanked him.

Jaejoong played with his cup of tea,wondering wether he should asked the question that was bothering his mind.He bit his lips a moment later,determined to know the answer.

“Whats your relationship with Hyo Joo”,he bluntly asked.

Junsu looked rather shocked by his question but remained calm.”Husband”,he replied.

*Husband?!*,Jaejoong yelled in his mind.

“Listen to me 1st”,Junsu asked and started to explain things to him.From how they met,how they got married by accident and how they fell in love with each other.

“Hyo Joo..accepted your love?”,Jaejoong asked,as if it was the most impossible things to happen in the world.

“Yeah”,Junsu slightly smiled as he remembered by their memories together.”I will never give up on her”,Junsu looked into Jaejoong’s eyes firmly.

“What do you mean you wont give up on her?”,he frowned.

“After she wake up,I will asked her back to me”.

“You do know that she is engaged to me right?”,Jaejoong proudly claimed.

“She is still married to me”,Junsu insisted.

“Yeah well,she is getting a divorce then.She loves me”.

“Don’t you think that Hyo Joo’s love towards you was just sympathize?Before you came back,nothing is wrong”,Junsu gets annoyed by his stubbornness.

“I do believe her love towards me never changed.It was..still..the same like last time”,Jaejoong started to doubt what he was saying.

Junsu got furious and stood up.”No matter what you say,I am still getting her back.I will wait for her”,Junsu said and with that,he walked away,leaving a stunned Jaejoong behind.

 

Junsu POV

*Why is that guy is so stubborn!*,I thought as I slammed the car door.I walked into the police station and sighed.”Hyuna,why must you create such a problem to me?”.

“Oppa!”,Hyuna cried the moment she sees me.”I am sorry oppa.I don’t mean to push her away.I-I..was just afraid”,she sobbed.

“Afraid of what?”,I raised my brow.

She bit her lips.Its just not the time to hide anything anymore.”She knew..she knew that I lied to you about having your baby..”,she confessed.

“Lie?All this while,you lied to me?!”,I shouted.”Do I looked like a dumb person to you?”,I got furious.

“Miahae oppa,mian..please..help me.I doesn’t want to go to jail”.

“This is what you deserve for doing all these things.Accept the punishment”.

 

 

-End-