Secrets expose

Unexpected Love

 

Junsu POV

“Oppa!Propose marriage to me!”,Hyuna whined.

“Will you marry me”,I said emotionlessly.

“No oppa!No,this isn’t the way you suppose to propose to me!”,she scolded.She forefully put the ring that she brought herself on my palm and forced me to kneel down.

“Again oppa!Again!”,she cried.”Or I am going to hit my baby!”,she threatened.

The word baby makes me got into my position quickly.No matter how bad I doesn’t want to marry her,the baby is innocent.Moreover,its MY baby.

I kneel down infront of her and took her hands.”Will you marry me?”,I said in a slightly happier tone.

“Yes oppa!Yes!”,she squealed and hugged me.

*Hyo Joo..is this really the end?*.

 

Nobody POV

Weeks have pass.Both Junsu and Hyo Joo were busy preparing for their marriage.Hyo Joo admit she have a happy time with Jaejoong,but nothing can compare to the times she have with Junsu.

Junsu at the other side were getting more and more frustrated at Hyuna.But he couldn’t do anything.He need to care about the baby.

 

Your POV

You were snuggling into Jaejoong’s arms one evening while watching tv.Both of you have just come back from choosing your wedding dress.

Jaejoong rested his cheek on your forehead and softly your hair.He randomly flipped throught the channels and stopped when the reporter was reporting the news.

 

“Upcoming news.4minute Hyuna getting married!Rumours have been reporting that she is expecting a baby with her previous scandal,Kim Junsu,the CEO of xx company.Has she finally settling down after years of chasing to be K pop idol?Stay tune for more information!”,the news from the tv reported.

 

You hardened upon hearing the news.You released yourself from Jaejoong’s grip and went to the kitchen for a drink.When you reached the kitchen,your eyes grew teary.*Junsu oppa have baby with that girl…*

 

Jaejoong POV

Why does this Kim Junsu guy bring such a big impact to my Hyo Joo.I followed quietly into the kitchen after seeing her hardened expression.I know this Junsu guy must have meant something to her.

My heart stopped when I noticed Hyo Joo crying.*Why is she crying!*.I wanted to approach her but she stopped and quickly wiped away her tears.She took a deep breath and force a smile.

“Jaejoong oppa!”,she called out from the kitchen and prepared to walk out.I quickly scrambled back to my seat and flashed her a smile.

She came back ,smiling like she had never cry and snuggle into my arms again.*Why are you acting tough infront of me.Kim Junsu,just wait and see*

 

Your POV

You said goodbye to Jaejoong and head to the company to hand in the script.After handing the script you went to the mall to check out some shirt.

You were roaming around the mall when you noticed a familiar girl with her friends checking out some shirts too.

“Hahahahahaha,oppa is not going to find out that I am not pregnant!”,Hyuna snickered.

“How did you think of this idea”,Gayoon laughed.

Hyuna continued checking out some clothes and went away with her friends while laughing over Junsu’s silliness.

“She..is not prengnat?”,your eyes widened.”I need to tell Junsu about this”,you whispered and ran off to find Junsu.