The Truth

Unexpected Love

 

Your POV

You kept running and running until you caught a glimpse where Jaejoong were.He was gripping on the side of the wheelchair tightly as he tried to hide from you.You fasten your pace to catch him until someone grabbed you on the wrist.

“Hyo Joo ah,where do you think you are going?”,Junsu frowned.

“Its Jaejoong oppa.Its him.Its really him!”,you cried.

“Don’t go for him.Please”,he begged.

You take a look at where Jaejoong were.He was going quite far away from you already.You tried to shrugged Junsu’s hand off from your wrist but he just wouldn’t let go.

“Let me go oppa”,you hissed.

He shook his head abruptly and refused to let go.

“I said Let-Me-Go”,you said for the last time before you shot him a cold glare.

Junsu eyes widened for your sudden cold reaction as he slowly loosen his grip on your wrist.

You shook Junsu’s hand off roughly and went back chasing Jaejoong leaving a hurtful Junsu behind.You don’t know what had gotten into you.You don’t know wether you still love Jaejoong or not.But one thing you know is that you need to find out what happen to him.

 

Junsu POV

I wandered around the busy yet cold street blankly.I don’t know what had gotten into Hyo Joo.My heart never ache so much.Never so much eventhough when I broke up with Hyuna.

I stumbled myself on a bench nearby and cupped my face with my cold hands.The thoughts of Hyo Joo going back to Jaejoong makes me felt so empty.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly.A single of tear dropped from eyes.I wiped it off ,sniffled and force a smile.

“Things might not be as bad as I thought right?”,I whispered.

 

Your POV

“Jaejoong oppa!”,you called for the last time before grabbing him on the handle of the wheelchair.

He looked at you with his big round eyes before looking away.

“Jaejoong oppa.Its really you right Jaejoong oppa?”,you started to cry.

“You..you caught the wrong person”,he denied.

The close up view of Jaejoong make ur heart ache.Yes,his voice are still the same.But his pale and dark eye bags make him look so unhealthy.He become thinner and fairer,in a bad way.

“I know its you.Your voice.Still hasn’t change”,you sniffled.

He turned to look at you with his tearful eyes.You cant help but to wrapped your arms around him.

Him being in your arms makes him felt so secure again.He never thought he would be able to meet up with you again.He had left you for a reason.He left you because he had an incurable disease.

Yet meeting and being in your arms made him felt no pain,nothing.Just happiness.

 

-End-