I love you

Unexpected Love

 

Your POV

You were running desperately to find Junsu.Once you reach his house,you punched on the door bell rapidly.

The door flung open and you were about to open your mouth to speak when you found out Hyuna was there.*How did she get back here so fast!*.She frowned and crossed her arms when she saw you.

“Why are you here”,she asked,totally annoyed.

“I am not here for you definitely.Where is Junsu oppa?”,you asked.You tilt your head higher to see wether Junsu is in or not.

Hyuna close the gap of the door and glared at you.

“Will you just get out of here?Junsu oppa wouldn’t want to see you”,she rolled her eyes.

You ignored her and shout for Junsu.”Oppa!Junsu oppa!I am Hyo Joo here!Would you please come out for a moment?I have some important things to tell you!”,you yelled.

Hyuna got furious and pushed you away.”Cant you just go away?”,she shouted.

“I know you are a fake,Hyuna.You lied that you got pregnant”,you said for the last time and walked away.

 

Hyuna POV

How the hell did she know?I need to stop her.I need too.

 

Nobody’s POV

Hyo Joo went down the streets,taking out her phone.She was ready to call Junsu and exposed every single things to him.

Hyuna came down and chase her.She gritted her teeth and went to pushed Hyo Joo aside.

“You !Dont you dare ruin my plan!”,she yelled and slapped Hyo Joo’s face.

Hyo Joo touched her swollen cheek and wanted to fight back when Hyuna grabbed her hair and pulled hard.

Hyo Joo struggled to release her grip when suddenly Hyuna pushed her to the road.

She wanted to walk back in but it was too late.

*BANG,CRASH,BOOM*.

The car was speeding too fast.Hyo Joo couldn’t avoid it.She was laying straight on the road with her head bleeding,a lot.

Hyuna gasped and dropped to her knees instantly.*God*

 

Junsu POV

I just came back to my house after work.*Sigh,is Hyuna at my home already*.I was nearing the road near my house when I saw Hyuna on the floor,crying.

I quickly got off the car and went to her side.

“Whats wrong?!”,I grabbed her shoulders.She was trembling.She pointed to the direction behind me with her shivering hands.

I turned to look and I felt like I m dead.

That sight.That horrible sight of my beloved girl on the street,half dead.

“Hyo Joo ah!”,I yelled and ran to her side.

Tears were already streaming in my eyes.

“Call the ambulance!”,I shouted at the driver who was too stunned to do anything.

I gently placed her injured head on my lap and her cheek.

“You are going to be alright Hyo Joo.Please don’t let anything happen to you”,I cried.

I never beg and pray so much before.All I wanted is for her to be safe.

Hyo Joo’s eyes slightly opened when she heard my voice.Her bleeding lips curved into a smile as she cupped my cheek.

“Saranghae,Junsu oppa”.

That’s the last word I ever heard from her.

 

-End-

Ending the story soon.:(((