Fake marriage

Unexpected Love

Your POV:

You were stunned by Junsu's sudden behaviour."Whats wrong with him",you thought.You seriously dont know why you should help him.You got back to your apartment and lie down on your couch again.You were having headache because of the chaotic things that happens to you.You ate some medicine and dozed off again.You were woken up by your phone call,again.You grumbled and wondering why  people always call you when you were sleeping.You picked up your phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Noona!I need your help.Please.Please help me",the guy on the phone plead.

"What?Min Joo ahh,what did you do again this time",you sighed.Min Joo is your brother.He was the only one you have beside Jaejoong after your parents pass away.He always cause you trouble but you still helped him because he is your one and only brother.

"Nonna.Please help me.I dont want to die.Please",Min Joo cried.

"What?Die?What happen?Hurry up and tell me Min Joo",you asked,worried.

"Noona,i need 1 million won now.I...i...i borrowed money from the loan shark",he said,lowing down his voice.

"You borrowed 1 million won from loan shark?!Do you know the consequences?What have you done with the money?Oh my gosh Min Joo",you yelled.

"I just borrowed 100 000 thousand won from them.I just dont know why they increase it to 1 million won.My friend told me that there is a business opportunity and and..if i give him 100 000 thousand won..i can have a business myself.But he cheated me,he ran away with my money",he cried

"Oh my gosh.Why are you so stupid.You have been cheated by your friend so many times you still trust them?And where i can find 1 million won for you.i dont have money".

"Ask Jaejoong hyung nonna.I am sure he will help.Please nonna".

"He broke up with me Min Joo."

"What?Omg.Nonna,please just find some way to help me.I gonna hang up now.I need to find a place that are less dangerous.Please help me.I promise no more next time."He said and hang up.

You sat at your couch wondering what you gonna do.You calculate all the money you have including your savings,you only have around 150 000 thousand won.You cant call Sulli because you know she is the only child working in her family.Her salary doesnt even cover her monthly usage.You keep hit your head and wonder where is Jaejoong when you need him.You beat yourself again reminding yourself that he isnt here with you anymore.Suddenly you thought of JUNSU.You quickly picked up your phone and called him.

 

Junsu POV:

I have been looking at my phone all day,wondering will she ever call back.I was so angry and frustrated till everyone that came to talk to me,get a bad scolding.I kept thinking of what Hyuna will say to me and i angrily,wanted to pick up my phone to throw on the wall.When i was about to throw,my phone rang.It was her.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Kim Junsu,i dont want to say much.I promise to marry you if you give me 1 million won now".

"1 million?Alright,give me your account number.Wait!What if after i give you the money you ran away?"

"Dont worry.I won run away.Just bank in the money to me.And lets meet up tonight".

"Okay."

She hang up."What,this girl is so cheap.She can simply agree to marry me just because of money",i thought.Oh well,as long as she agree,i dont care.I quickly texted Hyuna.

"Baby,shee agree to marry me :)".As soon as my message was sent,she replied.This was the fastest reply i ever recieve from her.

"Great!Now i can have an explaination to the media.Thanks oppa!<3"

I smiled looking at her text.Its great to see her so happy.Then,i recieve another message from her.

"Oppa,make her move in to your house"

"Why?",i was shocked by her sudden message.Why is she asking her to move in with me?

"Well oppa,if you are married,she should be staying with you.And the media will be checking both of your details.If she doesnt move in with you,the marriage will be accuse as fake".

I read her message over and over again and its really kinda make sense.I rushed back to my house and get to the cafe to meet up with her.

 

Your POV:

You can believe that you are marrying a stranger.You dont know anything bout him but you need to marry him.Your tears keep falling down thinking what have you done to deserve all this happens to you.You let out all your cry and wipe away all your tears.*You can do this Hyo Joo.Be tough!*.You texted your brother telling him that you got the money already and will bank in his account .You stood up,got ready to meet your *husband*.When you got there,Junsu is already there.He saw you and waved at you.You walk towards his direction and sat opposite him.

"Okay let me get this straight.I promise to marry with you but its only a fake marriage",you said.

"Pwah.Of cause its only fake.You will only be my wife in names.No much more than that.And,please move in my house tommorow",he said.

"Why should i move in?",you asked.

"Well,you are my wife of cause you will need to stay with me.Even its only names,but you still need to move in",he said.

"Oh..",you agree even you dont want to because he is the one that gave you the money.Suddenly you feel a flash of light from outside of the cafe.You look out and saw alot of reporters taking picture of you and Junsu.

"Yah!Why are they taking out photo?",you yelled.

"Well,i think the news is out already"he said.*Hyuna is fast*,you heard him mumbling.

Suddenly,Junsu stood up,his face leaning nearer to your face,he lifted your chin and kissed you on the lips.

 

-Chapter 5 end-

ahahahaahahahahahaha.i m gonna leave you all hanging at that kiss.ahahaha.sorry for the lame update.Please check out my new fan fic.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/105931/you-are-the-apple-of-my-eye-dbsk-junsu-romance-snsd-superjunior-yoona

Please subscribe and leave your comment!