Ignored

Unexpected Love

Junsu POV

Weeks have past.I haven't talk to Hyo Joo for weeks too.Ever since she saw me making out with Hyuna,she started avoiding me.She went out early in the morning everyday and would come only when I sleep.When I try to talk to her,she woul only stare at me and bow without answering me.argh,who cares bout her anyway.

I was resting on my couch one day when I hear the sound of door unlocking. Hyo Joo walked in,saw me and headed to her room quickly.

"Yah,wanna go for dinner?",I asked.

Your POV

The sight of Junsu making out with Hyuna really makes you feel hurt and disgusted.You were pissed and so angry at junsu that you dont want to see him.You avoided him by working part time every morning and only get back when he is asleep. One afternoon your boss asked you to dismiss work early because he had a surprise dinner at night.You sighed,heading back thinking how you want to face Junsu.You took a deep breath and unlocked the door seeing him sitting on the couch.

He asked wether you want to have dinner.

"No thanks,I already had one",you bow and head back to.your room.

Suddenly Junsu got up and stompped towards you.He grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the wall.

"Yah.what's wrong with you?Why are you avoiding me?,he yelled.

You kept silent and turned your face to the other side.His face was so near to you,you can feel his breath.He looked at you,not leaving his gaze.

"You can't even answer me now?"

"Stop questioning me.its not like I am your who right?",you answered

"Why are you being like this?what did I do?!,he yelled,punching his fist on the wall. "You did nothing.and yeah the next time you wan to make out please get a room.don't go around making out in open space.please remember you had a 'fake wife' in the house",you exploded and push him away.

"Oh,so you were jealous?"he smirked.

You were shocked by his word.You wanted to deny the facts but its the truth you are jealous or else you wouldn't even care. Your face flushed red instantly.Junsu slowly make his way towards you smirking all along while staring at you.

-Chapter 12 end-.

Sorry for the bad update.I using my phone to type so its hard.please comment and subscribe!thanks