The reason behind

Unexpected Love

Your POV:

You got back to your apartment after finding out what really happen.You put your keys on the table and head to the couch.You lie down and close your eyes.You was thinking why these things is happening to you.Jaejoong breaking up with you and you got married to a stranger accidentally?Junsu word "I guess we have to get a divorce then" keep repeating in your mind.You hit your head trying to stop thinking bout it.You look around your house and realise every single place contain your memories with Jaejoong.You took a picture of you and Jaejoong and keep looking at it.Your tears started to fell.You hug the picture in your arm and continue to cry till you dozed off on your couch.

 

Junsu POV:

I got home,took a bath and continue calling Hyuna.She still not picking up her phone.Just then,my house doorbell rang.I opened the door and was shocked by the presence of someone.It was Hyuna.She looked at me and walked past me entering my house and sat on the couch.

"Hyuna!Why arent you answering my call.I have been so worried",I exclaimed and hugged her.

"Oppa know why i was not answering your phone call.My fanmeeting is cancelled and i have just been scolded by my president.I think my carrer is ruining.What am i suppose to do oppa?",she sobbed

"Hyuna ahh,dont cry",i comfort her,wiping away her tears."If your carrer is ruined,just married to me".The moment i said that,Hyuna glared at me.Well,its her way to show her disapprovement of what i have just said.

"Okay okay.I wont say it anymore alright?Oh ya,baby,I need to tell you something".I beggining to tell her what happen at the bar and how i got married to Hyo Joo.At first,she started hitting me and scolding me.She said i betrayed her.I told her i will divorce with her tommorow and ask her not to be mad.After a while,i caught her smiling.

"Oh yes!this is it!",she suddenly said

"What?",i asked,confused

"Oppa,dont divorce her.This might be a great plan to stop our scandal.Oppa,announce you and her marriage tommorow."she said and grinned."My carrer is gonna be saved",i heard her whispering.

"No way Hyuna.I cant do this.I dont love her.i love you.How can you ask me to married a girl i dont even know",I shrieked.

"Oppa,i didnt ask you to REALLY get marry to her",she said and smirked.

I finally get what she mean.She wanted me to use that girl as a shield to stop our scandal."Baby,we cant do this.I already told her that we are getting a divorce tommorow.And,i dont think using her like that is good.She is still a human afterall",I said

"Oh,come on oppa.Its for my carrer and my dream.Dont you wanna see me happy?And,this marriage can prevent other people from finding out our relationship.We can date openly!",she said,pinching my cheeks.

I thought for a moment.Her word "we can date openly" attract me to accept what she just said.I will do anything just to be with her.

"Alright baby,anything for you",i said,smiled and peck her cheek.

"Yay!I love you so so so much oppa",she said and hugged me.

She was so happy she keep hugging me.All i was doing was worrying what i gonna say to the girl tommorow.

 

Your POV:

Your sleep were disturbed by your non stop ringing phone call.You grabbed your phone and answered your call.

"Hello?",you said sleepily.

"Yah!Han Hyo Joo!Are you a pig or what?Why arent you answering your call.I have been calling you hundred of times!",the person on the phone shouted.

"Who is this?",you mumbled.

"Dont tell me you are still sleeping?Its 10 already.Are you getting a divorce or not?",he yelled.

You were shocked and quickly stand up and look at the time.

"Oh .I will be right there.Wait for me at the oo cafe".You hanged up and hurry off to prepare yourself.By the time you reach the cafe,its already 11.You saw Junsu sitting at the corner and his expression does not show that he is happy about it.

 

Junsu POV:

I waited for an hour at the cafe and finally i saw her at the entrance.She walked towards my direction and sat opposite me.

"I am sorry.I overslept",she apologized,smilling awkwardly.

I calm myself down and assure her its okay.Oh well,i still have a favor to ask her.I still need to treat her nicely.

"Nevermind.Forget bout that.Any drinks?",i asked.

"Oh,its okay.We are going to the office for the divorcing procedure right?",she asked.

"Erm..about that.I dont think we should get a divorce now",i said,afraid having eye contact with her,i looked away.

"Why?"

"Oh well...".I was stuttering.I dont know what reason should i say.I stay silent for a few minutes.She was looking at me anxiously,waiting for my answer.I finally thought of something and spoke.

"Oh well.As you know,I am the CEO of the xx company.And my business have been worst and i think me marrying someone will make my company share go up".I was cursing myself deep in my heart.What kind of excuse i am making.This is really really ridiculous.

"Welll...I thought you have Hyuna?Cant you marry her?She is your girlfriend afterall",she said

"If she have agree to marry me,i wouldnt have met you.Just please help me alright?Its just for a few months.We can make an agreement.I will do anything for you.You can request anything.I will try my best",i said,giving her the i-can-assure-you-look.

She thought for a moment and said,"Well,i dont think i have any reason to help you.This just seems wrong.Do you know fake marriage is illegal?"

The words she said make me flare up."Dont have any reason to help me?".I got angry and said,"Anything you said!But i am not going to the office and do any procedure.Call me if you change your mind!Bye!".I stood up and walk off.The moment i stepped outside the cafe,i regretted because i know i had screw up.But i still walked off knowing that if i go back and begged her,my pride will be destroyed.I stomped back to my company angrily.

 

-Chapter 4 end-