Dinner

Unexpected Love

Your POV

 

Days have passed since the day you cried for Jaejoong.Thanks to Junsu’s comfort you started to get happier.

You smiled and laughed more and more.You started to open up to Junsu.

You headed straight to the mart one afternoon.You wanted to cook a meal for Junsu to show him appreciation for comforting you that day.

You quickly hurried to the mart and started buying the ingredients.

 

Junsu POV

Hyo Joo have been more and more happier these days.I can feel that she started to open up little by little to me.

I quickly finished up my work and wanted to rush home one evening.I wanted to treat Hyo Joo to dinner to cheer her up more.

Suddenly,my phone rang.

“Oppa!!Lets go for dinner tonight!”,a voice shouted right after I pick up my phone.

It was Hyuna.

“Eh,Hyuna?No schedule tonight?”,I asked.

“Nope.Lets meet up with me at Cecerus tonight”,she squealed.

“But I-“,I wanted to refuse but she had hang up.

I sat back on the chair,tilted my head back and sighed.

*It was suppose to be me treating Hyo Joo tonight*.*I don’t know why these few days..I don’t really care bout Hyuna anymore.She being busy or ignoring me doesn’t seems to affect me.But…why..?*

I shook my thoughts away and quickly went to meet up with Hyuna.

 

Your POV

“Ouch!”,you cried in pain when you burned your hand again.

You put your finger in your mouth and it to reduce the pain.

Your whole afternoon were busy with you running around the kitchen preparing the meal and you crying for pain when you burned your hand.

You sighed in satisfaction when you finished looking at your finished prepared meal.

Your hand still stinged in pain because of the burned part.You looked at your hand again.*I hope this pain will be worth it*.You smiled and quickly prepare the table.

 

Junsu POV

I reached the restaurant and went to look for Hyuna.She was nowhere to be seen.

Then,suddenly I saw a girl waving from far.She was wearing a cap and a sunglasses.

It was Hyuna.

I sighed looking at her.*If she is gonna hide,why ask me out?*

*Once again,why am I suddenly being annoyed?Its not like this is the first time she disguise when we come out*

I walked towards her and sat down.

“Oppa!”,she beamed and took my hands.

“Hyuna ahh”,I smiled back.

She then started talking.She said many stuff bout herself.Telling me the new bag she wanted to have.

I nooded along all the way and smiled.She didn’t even notice I am not talking.Its all bout her,herself and hers.

*What is Hyo Joo doing now?*

 

 

Your POV

You sat on the couch watching tv.You glanced at the clock and another glance at the meal you cooked.

It was already 9.He isn’t back yet.I doesn’t want to call him.It was suppose to be a surprise.

You sighed and rubbed your hungry stomach.You wanted to wait for him to have your dinner.

 

 

-End of chapter 15-

I will update again later.:)