Dumbfounded.

Unexpected Love

 

Your POV

“Can I know which room Kim Junsu is?”,you asked urgently,looking around the hospital.

“Please hold on a moment”,the nurse said.

*Come on..please be abit faster*.

“Erm..he is in room 127”,she replied a few minutes later.

“Thanks”,you quickly said and dashed to the room.

 

You ran along a long corridor looking for the room.122..125…126..127.You stopped abruptly at the room entrance.

You put your hand on the door knob.You close your eyes tightly,wishing you wouldn’t see Junsu in a bad condition.You twist the door knob and entered the room.

There,you saw Junsu lying on the patient bed with various of tubes attached to his mouth and hands.

You ran to his side and saw him lying down unconcioiusly.You clasped your hand to your mouth as your tears started to fall.

“He is okay”,a voice suddenly approach from behind.You turned behind and saw a doctor walking in with 2 of his nurses.

“He is gonna be alright.The lorry driver was drunk.Kim Junsu-shii didn’t notice the lorry coming from the other side.But he is okay,he just had injuries on his head that’s why he is unconscious now.He just finish his operation,you might just need to wait till the anesthesia wears off”,he smiled kindly.

“Thank you”,you sobbed.

The doctor and nurses checked on Junsu temperature and leave the room.

“Please wake up faster,Junsu..”,you whispered silently to him.

Suddenly,you remember bout Hyuna.You wanted to contact her about Junsu’s condition.She is Junsu’s girlfriend so she should know.

You looked for Junsu’s phone.His phone was beside the patient bed.Luckily,his phone still works after the accident.You looked for Hyuna’s number and called.

“Hello”,a voice greet nervously.

“Hello?Hyuna-shii?I am Hyo Joo here”,you said.

You heard her grumbling on the phone.”What do you want?”,she asked angrily.

“Junsu is in the hospital.He is involded in an accident.Could you please come and visit him?”.

“Oh my god,oppa in the hospital?Is he alright?”,she asked.

“Yeah he is.But please just come”.

“Oh..since he is alright,then I would just come on the other day.I am busy with my filming right now.Bye”.With that,she hang up.

You sat on the couch,dumbfounded.*Isnt Junsu important to her?Why is she not coming!*.

 

-End of chapter 22-

Sorry for not updating so long!