Cold

Unexpected Love

Junsu's POV

I woke up the next day and headed to Hyo Joo's room to check on her.To my surprise,she is not in her room anymore.I looked around my house and found out that she is not in the house.So I called her.

"Yah,where you go?",I asked.

"Work",she replied and hang up.

I was confused for a moment.Whats wrong with her?Why is she being so cold to me?Nevermind,what she does is not important to me,i reminded myself.

I got ready and get to work.

 

Your POV

You were out to hand in your story to the author.(You work as a story writer).And suddenly your phone rang.You checked the caller ID and found out it was Junsu.You smiled but suddenly Hyuna and Junsu's yesterday conversation hit your head .You sighed and answer him coldly and hang up.

Then suddenly your phone rang again.

"Unni!Wanna go for some drinks tonight?Its been sooo long since i saw you!I miss u!",Sulli cried.

"I miss you too my dongsaeng.Yeah sure.What time?",you chuckled.

"After work.I will call you!",

"Okay!Careful Sulli ah",you said and hang up.

You walked around and went for some shopping to kill time before meeting Sulli.You dont feel like going back to the house to face Junsu.You treat yourself to a good meal today and have fun buying new clothes and stuff.

 

Junsu POV

I got back from work around 6 and looked for Hyo Joo.

"Yah.Are you back?",I shouted.No reply.I guess she is not back yet.I rested my head on the couch and sighed.Suddenly I thought of an idea.Eh,why dont i cook a meal to cheer her up?I quickly got up and prepare a big meal for her.

I cooked kimchi jiggae and fried some potato pancakes.I dont really know how to cook and i am worried my cooking will be a failure so i ordered some jajangmyun and sweet and sour pork from the chinese restaurant across the street.

I put everything in order and whats left is to wait for Hyo Joo to be back.

I bathed and settled down on the couch and watched some tv and soon fell asleep.

------------------------

I suddenly woke up because of the sound of the show going on the tv.I rubbed my eye and checked on the time.8?!I looked into Hyo Joo room to see wether she is back already or not.

No.No trace of her in the room or the house.Suddenly the door bell rang.I grinned thinking it was Hyo Joo and hurried off to open up.

The door opened.

"Yah!Why are you so la-",i stopped when i see the figure standing infront of me is not Hyo Joo.Its Hyuna.

"Oppa",she smirked.

She walked pass me and headed to the couch.

I stunned for a moment before turning to her.

"Hyuna?Why are you here today?No schedule?",i asked.

"Nope.Come oppa.Sit here",she said,patting on the seat beside her.

I sat next to her and she suddenly got up and sat on my lap.

"Oppa,how long we haven have time for us to be alone",she said seductively to my ears.

I shivered at her words and suddenly her lips crashed on mine.Being seduce,i kiss her back and suddenly it became a full make out session.

 

Your POV:

You have a little chat with Sulli and told her everything that happen.She comforted you and said that she will always be there for you.Then she have to go because she had a date.You waved her goodbye and headed home.

You sighed knowing that Junsu will be home at this time.You took out the keys and unlocked the door.

You closed the door and turned.

Your keys dropped on the floor when you saw whats happening infront of you.

Hyuna was sitting on top of Junsu lap,kissing and touching Junsu's half body.Hyuna shirt was lifted halfway making her under shirt was seen.

You gasped and their attention turned to you.Junsu's eye widened and push Hyuna away from his lap.

You quickly looked away and headed to your room.

 

-End of chapter 11-

Hhahaahah,sorry for the make-out session.*Bow 90 degree*ahahahha.

Please comment and subsribe!:D

and

Happy 8th anniversary to DBSK!<3