Moving out

Unexpected Love

 

Junsu POV

The whole night of crying makes me fell asleep on the couch.The sound of moving and rumbling woke me up in the morning.I rubbed my swollen eyes and saw a blur figure dragging a big luggage to the front door.

“Hyo Joo!”,I called when I realize it was her.I pulled her wrist,shook my head,indicating her not to go.”Please..don’t go”,I begged.

 

Your POV

You took a silent deep breath and swallowed hard to keep your tears from flowing before pushing Junsu’s hands away from your wrist.You knew you had to go as soon as possible,or you wouldn’t have the courage to leave him anymore.

“I will go now.I will send the divorce letter to you”,you coldly replied and grab the door knob.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you from the back.”Please don’t go,I love you”,he started to tear.

*This hug..this pair of hands.So warm..but its time to leave*.

“Bye Junsu oppa,take care”,you broadly pushed his arms away and exited the door.The moment the door close,your tears dropped as you walked away.

 

--

“Oh Hyo Joo ah,you are here!”,Jaejoong gladly smile with his cracked lips.You beamed and drag your luggage into the house.You had planned to live with Jaejoong to take care of him.

“Come let me help you”,Jaejoong offered.”Its okay oppa,I can do it”,you smiled.

“Don’t underestimate me eventhough I am sick”,he smiled and took over your luggage.

“Thanks oppa”,you followed him closely behind.

 

Junsu POV

I was dead.Dead,mentally.I never thought losing a girl would be this suffering.I walked around my house the whole day,remembering every single memory I had with the girl I loved so badly.I turned to look at the couch and memories started to flashback.

 

Flashback

“Oppa aaaaaa”,Hyo Joo cooed as she put a piece of orange to my mouth.I open my mouth and she popped it into my mouth.

“Baby you have one”,I smiled and took another piece and put it infront of .Looking at her cute small pouted lips opening to eat it,I  mischieviously put it into my mouth.

“Oppa!”,she pouted and crossed her arms.

“Baby don’t angry.Here ,I give you another one”,I chuckled.This time I bite a small edge on one of the side of the orange and ask her to eat it from the other side.She refused at 1st but after a few times of me showing aegyo to her,she finally eat it.

She started to eat from the other side while I waited a little while more to complete my plan.Just when her lips were just a few inch away from mine,I gently pressed my lips on hers.

The sweet tangy scent of the orange were still on her lips,making me smile between the kiss.She naturally put her arms around my neck and returned my kiss.

After a while,our lips separated.

“Wow..baby,your lips is so swollen”,I laughed.She blushed and stuck her tongue out.I leaned forward and softly pecked on her lips again.

“I love you baby”,I nuzzled my nose with hers.

 

End of flashback

 

It was just a few days ago we were this sweet.Why would she wanna leave me.*I cant accept this,I cant*.

 

-End-