Throwing tantrum

Unexpected Love

 

Junsu’s POV

I couldn’t help myself smiling reminiscing the kiss between me and Hyo Joo.I keep swift and turned in my bed that night.Even when I fall asleep,my smile never faded from my face.

--

The morning sun light that hit on my face woke me up.I yawn and stretched my arms wide.I heard noises from the living room and smile unknowillingly.*Hyo Joo*.

I slipped my sandals in and walked outside.She was preparing the dining table with bundle of food.

I walked towards her and put my arms around her waist.”Morning honey”,I smiled as I kiss her cheek from the back.

She stopped and pushed me away.She looked at me for a while and hurried off into her room.

I stood there,stunned.Why is she rejecting me?I thought..she returned my kiss yesterday night.

 

Your POV

You smiled foolishly when you woke up the next morning.The 1st thing you think of was Junsu.You felt like a teenage girl that was in love for the 1st time.But your smile faded when you thought of something.

Junsu had never confessed that he love you before right?He never said that he wanted you as his girlfriend right?

Maybe he just kissed you yesterday for a show.Your shoulders slumped down with sadness.

You walked outside to prepare breakfast.As you were setting up the table,you felt hands wrapping around your waist.You knew it was Junsu.You like how he hugged your waist but the thoughts from before makes you pushed him away.

You looked at him and ran back to your room.You lean at the back of your door and touched your fast beating heart.*Even with his single touch,my heart beats so fast*.