The truth

Unexpected Love

Junsu POV:

I was stunned the moment the girl said i am married.How on earth i am married in just a night.I dont even remember proposing to any girl.Just then my cell phone rang.

"Boss,dont come back to the company now.There are so many reporters outside",my secretary,Yoo Chun said.

"Boh?Why are reporters outside our company?Our company share got up again?",I said

"No boss.Havent you read the newspaper or heard the news?You are in the scandal with Hyuna.You were caught proposing to her",Yoo Chun said.

"Wad?!A scandal?With Hyuna?",I shouted and hitting my head,thinking Hyuna must be very very mad at me now.

"Yeah boss,dont come to the company for the moment.Once the situation calm down,I will call you.Boss,i will hang up now.There are too many reporters out there making our workers cant even enter the company.Bye boss,take care",Yoo Chun said and hang up.

I quickly call Hyuna right after Yoo Chun hang up.She wasnt even picking up my calls now.She must be very very mad.Since she wasnt picking up the phone,I texted her:

"Hyuna yahh,oppa need to see you as soon as possible.Things happen and i need to tell you.I know you are mad because of the scandal.But there are things that are more serious than this"

Amazingly,she replied my text:

"There is nothing more serious than this scandal oppa.My fanmeeting is cancelled because of this.Thanks to you oppa,Bye.

I clasped my hand on my head seeing her reply.What am i suppose to do?

 

Your POV:

You keep pointing your fingers on the screen and keep shouting that that guy was your husband.Sulli look at you as though you were mad and ask you to calm down.

"How can he be your husband unni.He is the CEO of the company i am working for.You must be daydreaming unni",she chuckled

"No No Sulli,he is the guy that sleep beside me this morning.i m 100% sure is him.Sulli,you must bring me to see him.Really.I want to know what happen",i cried

"Unni,i dont think he will be at the company at this time.He is in a scandal and i dont think he is stupid enough to stay in the company to be questioned by the reporters.Wait..i think i got his name card with me.Maybe you can call him",she said searching her bag for the card."There,tried calling this number"

You took the card from her,took your phone out and quickly punched in the number and called.He must be holding his phone because the moment the line get through,he answered.

"Yeoboseyo?",the man on the phone greet.

 

Junsu POV:

I was thinking how to make Hyuna meet up with me because i need to let her know what is happening to me.Suddenly my phone ring and an unknown number was flashing on my phone screen.I pick up the call.

"Yeoboseyo?",i greet

"Oh hello,are you Kim Junsu?",the girl asked

"Yeah,I am.And you are?",i asked,confused who was it

"I am your wife,Han Hyo Joo.I mean,your stranger wife."Hyu Joo replied

"Oh!You are Han Hyo Joo?Do you have any idea why are me even married?",I asked

"I dont know either,i think we have to meet up.Go down to the cafe near the oo street",she said and hang up.

What on earth?I remove my phone from my ear and stared at the screen.I gained my sense and hurried up to meet the girl because i wanted to clear this mess.

 

Your POV:

You hang up ,took your bag and hurry off to the cafe you said on the phone.Sulli bid me goodbye and said good luck.You dont know why she said that either.You reach the cafe in 10minute and found a seat near the window.You ordered a cup of coffee and took a sip of it.While you were waiting for your *husband*,you remembered the moment you had with Jaejoong in this very own cafe.

 

*Flashback*

You were having your breakfast with Jaejoong in the cafe one morning.It was just 1 week since you got together with Jaejoong.You were laughing and chatting with Jaejoong while having your breakfast.You took a sip of your cappuccino and you got foam on your upper lip but you didnt notice it.Jaejoong took a glance at you and he stood up, grabbed your chin up softly and away the foam and gave you a light peck on your lips.You were shocked on his sudden action and stared at him.

"You got foam on your lips,so I thought i would help you clean it up",he said,forming a smile.

"Ohhh,oppaaaaa",you giggled and you thought that you were so loved by him at that momment.

You felt so warm and happy because it was your 1st kiss.And its with Jaejoong

*Your 1st kiss*

-End of flashback-

Your thoughts were disturbed by a man that just got in the cafe,looking around the surrouding.You recognize him and called him over.He walked towards you and greet you.

"You are Han Hyu Joo?",he said

"Yeah i am,you are Kim Junsu right?",you said,giving him a warm smile.

"Yeah,lets get this straight.I wanted to know why are we married.Did you do anything on me?like forcing me to get married with you?"he said,looking at you directly.

You were shocked by his sudden accuse and got furious.

"Yah,i dont even know who the hell are you.Why i want to force you to married me?I am here just because i wanted to know the truth",you said angrily.

"Who knows right.I am just asking.You dont need to be so angry.Ehhhh,arent you the girl at the bar yesterday?",he said,suddenly come to the realisement that he saw you before.

"You know me?",you said and suddenly remembered talking to a guy before you got drunk.

"Yeah,you were the girl that were sitting alone and pushing yourself to drink till you drunk.I remembered i talked to you before i got drunk.Hey,lets go to the bar and asked the bartender.I am sure he know something",he said,stood up,hold your wrist and pulled you along with him suddenly.

"Ah..yah yah yahh",you cried as you were being pulled by him along the way.

 

Junsu POV:

I wanted to get this thing settled fast so i quickly pulled her with me to the bar.We got to the bar and find the bartender.Luckily,he was there,wiping the bar counter.We approached him and he greeted us.

"Hey!Both of you are the crazy couple yesterday",he said,chuckling at the way.

"Crazy?What are you saying?",I asked curiously.

He told us what happened yesterday.He said both of us got drunk and eventually i proposed to the girl because i said we have the same fate(being dumped and rejected).He said both of us were laughing and talking and suddenly I kneel down to the floor and proposed her.He continue saying that she accept my proposal and we headed to the marriage registration office it was closed.

"Are you sure we headed to the office?I dont think they even accept drunk couple in there",she asked suddenly

"Yeah.Both of you even ask me and one of the customer to be your witness.I was pulled along by him to the office.The person in charge said that both of you are drunk and are not allowed to register,but both of you insists getting married.This gentleman here even said that if both you are not registered you wont leave the office.The person in charge gave up eventually and registered both of you.This is so hilarious",the bartender explained and trying his hard to laugh.

"Thanks",i said and pulled her together with me and headed to the exit.

We got outside the bar and she finally pulled her hand off me and spoke.

 

Your POV:

You were so frustrated getting pulled by him,so you pulled your hand off and said:

"Stop pulling me.It hurts.And what are we gonna do now?",you asked while massaging your hand that was pulled by him.

He stared at the sky for a moment until you snapped his senses back.

"YAH Kim Junsu!Answer me!",you shouted

He looked at you suddenly and said:

"I guess we need to get a divorce then".And he smiled.

 

-Chapter 3 end-

 

Hhahaha guys,this chapter is kinda long but i dont want to leave you all hanging anymore bout the truth behing their marriage.Pls comment and subsribe!:D