Our happy marriage

Unexpected Love

 

Nobody’s POV

“Woah!!Unni,Juni is soooo cute!!”,Sulli squealed and pinched Juni’s cheek who was smiling brightly.

Hyo Joo just smiled back and cuddled Juni closer to her as though the toodler was everything to her.

“Appa!”,Juni jumped off from Hyo Joo’s lap and ran to Junsu with his arms opened wide.

“Aigoo,hows our baby doing today.Give appa a kiss here”,Junsu pointed to his cheek.Juni leaned in and planted a big sloopy kiss on his appa’s cheek and giggled cutely.”Good boy!”,Junsu praised and patted his cute bangs.

“I will be going now,unni.Since your overprotective husband is back”,Sulli rolled her eyes and headed to the exit.

“You are still not forgetting about that day isn’t it?”,Hyo Joo chuckled.

“Oh god unni,If it wasn’t for that him,I would already got married!He just have to come in and punched Yunho on the face.How could he even think that Yunho is interested in you!”,Sulli annoyingly said.

“I heard someone bad mouthing about me again”,Junsu narrowed his eyes towards Sulli jokingly.

“Ooppsss,gotta go!”,Sulli waved.”Bye unni,bye Juni,bye mr arrogant Junsu!”.

 

Hyo Joo just shook her head at her dongsaeng and carry Juni who was happily putting his fist in his mouth.

“Don’t put this in your mouth.You want to eat your hands?”,Hyo Joo lightly scolded.

“Em!”,Juni innocently nooded and struggled to release from his umma’s grasp.Hyo Joo let him go and Juni ran off to the living room to play on his own.

Suddenly,a pair of strong arms wrapped around Hyo Joo’s waist and the owner snuggled into her neck.

“Our Juni seems abit lonely isn’t he?”,Junsu pouted.”Lets make him some sister or brother!”.

“Psshhh,I am not a pig,you know.Get someone else to make them for you!”,Hyo Joo puffed her cheek.

“Oh well,if it wasn’t for someone who came running to my apartment that day,Juni wouldn’t have been born”,Junsu teased as he remembered about that day.

 

Flashback

*Ding dong ding dong ding dong*,Junsu’s door bell were frantically being pressed by someone.Junsu had just gotten back after making sure Hyo Joo went home and went to took some rest for he had never sleep well for the pass 3 months.

He lazily approached the front door and opened it when a weight pressed herself on him and pressed her lips on his.

Junsu stumbled backwards and his eyes were wide opened from the sudden action.

“I am sorry,oppa.I love you.I never felt this kind of strong feelings before”,the familiar voice said.Junsu’s lips curled into a smile as he remembered the owner of the voice.

He lifted Hyo Joo’s chin up to face him and noticed that her eyes were red from the tears.”Omo,why are you crying.Dont cry.I love you too”,he said and gently brushed his thumbs on her tear stained cheek.

“I am sorry..I was wrong about everything”,she cried into Junsu’s broad chest.

“There is nothing wrong.It was just the matter of time”,Junsu smiled and pulled her tighter in the hug.

Then,he slowly released her as he lean closer to her to meet her lips.Their kiss slowly turned into a passionate one and Junsu uses his legs to close the door before bringing themselves into his room.

 

-End of flashback-

“Remember that day?When someone tells me how wron-“,Junsu words were stopped by Hyo Joo who were cupping her hands on his mouth.

“I know I know!”,she pouted and her cheeks turned red.

Junsu took her hands away and rested his forehead on hers.”I am glad I accidentally married you.I am glad that god created you for me”,Junsu confessed.

Junsu was about to press his lips on Hyo Joo’s when Juni came interrupting.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa,appa and umma is k-i-s-s-i-n-g!”,Juni giggled.

Both Hyo Joo and Junsu looked at each other before turning towards Juni and chased him together.

Juni were too slow and being caught by Junsu and Hyo Joo just seconds later.Hyo Joo and Junsu wrapped their arms around Juni and kissed his left and right cheek together.

“I love appa and umma!”,he giggled and kissed both of them back.

 

-End-

Its the ending of this story!Finally!I wanna thanks all my readers for your comments and subscribes,if it wasnt for you guys,i wouldnt have the will to finish up this story!I am sorry for my late updates sometimes.

Once again,Kamsahamida!

Please check out my other fic as well!

Check out my latest fic about Exo!

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210880/exo-ordinary-planet-love-fantasy-romance-exo-exok-exom-exomandklove-loveandfriendship

 

Support,subsribes and comments!^^