Hurting each other

Unexpected Love

 

Junsu POV

Hyuna clinged to me like a glue.She called me day and night,asking me to go on dates.It seems like she doesn’t care about her job about celebrity anymore.I had tried my best to ignore her but she just cant seems to understand my purpose.

It had been three months since that damn incident and to be particular,it had been 3 months since I saw Hyo Joo.

Hyo Joo.

Her name craved in my heart and it cant seems to leave my heart alone.Every single seconds,minutes and hours she is on my mind.Even when Hyuna do her aegyo that would have bring me go mad last time,doesn’t affect me anymore.

Then,this news,this god damn news that I never ever wanted it to happen,but seriously,it did.

*Ringgg*,my phone continuously rang.I woke up in from my drunken sleep and snapped my phone into my hands.

“Yeoboseyoh?”,I answered,obviously annoyed.

“Oppa!”,Hyuna called and she obviously sounds nervous.

“Mwoh?”,I replied,my eyes still shut.

“Oppa…my..my..that..hasn’t comes for months already..”,she said.

“What that?”,I still not realizing what is going to happen.

“Period..haven’t come..”,she replied.

My eyes finally snapped open.
“God!Did you go on a test?!”,I practically yelled.

“No..not yet.I am too nervous to do so.Can oppa go for a medical check up with me tomorrow?”.

“Yes.See you tomorrow”,I hang up right after the phone call.

I gripped on my phone tightly and then threw it onto the wall.

“DAMN!Why must all of this happens to me!”,I yelled in frustration.

 

Your POV

“Oppa,you done?”,you asked as you knocked on Jaejoong’s door room.

“Yeah”,he replied back and unlocked his door.

It was the day you and Jaejoong is going to the hospital for his monthly check up.Miraculously,doctor said Jaejoong condition is getting better and better.Doctor said,never in his life he would thought that a third stage cancer patient would recover bit by bits like this.

Jaejoong was very convinced that it was because of you that he would recover like this.He had become a much more happier person and he smiled very very often now.He had almost become the Jaejoong you know last time but just the fact that..you doesn’t love him anymore.

Just like Junsu,you never forget those sweet and happy moments that you had been through with him.And sometimes,you even mistaken Jaejoong as Junsu and you called out his name but without Jaejoong noticing.

“Kajah oppa”,you smiled and linked your arms with Jaejoong.

 

--

Nobody POV

Jaejoong and Hyo Joo walked into the hospital counter,linking arms.They registered Jaejoong’s name and waited for their turn in the waiting room.

Jaejoong excused himself to get them some drinks after waiting for the moment.

Hyo Joo sighed and played with her foot when she heard a familiar voice walking towards them.

“Oppa~~”,the voice cooed.

Hyo Joo looked up and noticed the man that she had missed for so long.Her heart sting in pain when she noticed Junsu and the ,Hyuna.*Why is he back with her*.

Junsu rolled his eyes upon Hyuna’s act when suddenly he noticed Hyo Joo sitting on the chair,staring at them.He froze instantly as memories from the past flashed by quickly in his mind.

“Oppa,oppa”,Hyuna called again and tugged on his arms.

“Hyo Joo ah,your favourite hot chocolate”,Jaejoong soon came back and handed Hyo Joo her cup.

Jaejoong turned to look at the direction where she was looking and he realized it was the guy that he saw Hyo Joo with when he 1st saw Hyo Joo at the street.He always wanted to ask Hyo Joo who the guy was,but he had never have the courage because he scare that she will leave him for him.He admit that he is very selfish,but it was all because of the love he had for her.

“Oh..gomowo oppa”,Hyo Joo weakly smiled.Her gaze was still on Junsu.

Junsu saw her with Jaejoong and he clenched his fist in jealousy.*So,she really is with him huh*.He closed his eyes before wrapping his arms around Hyuna’s shoulder.

“Come on baby,lets sit there”,he grinned and pulled her to the seat.Hyuna squealed in delight when she heard him calling her baby again.She was glad that her ‘plan’ was working.Yes,she had been lying to Junsu that her period did not come.She wanted to use pregnancy to force Junsu to be with her like how she learn from the tv.

Jaejoong glared at Junsu for a moment before returning his gaze to Hyo Joo.

He put his cup of chocolate on the seat beside him and cupped his hands on Hyo Joo’s cheek.He softly her cheek,indicating that he is there for her.

 

Your POV

Your heart was hurting like mad.You shoot glare at Hyuna who was busy showing her affection towards Junsu.

Jaejoong on the other side was busy comforting you and you smiled back gratefully.

You started to feel better when suddenly hear something that immediately struck your heart,hard.

“Oppa,when our baby grow up,she or he will be like you!”,Hyuna giggled.*Baby?*.

“What should we name our baby?Hmm”,she tapped her chin.*He have baby..with her..?*.

You can’t stand it anymore.You excused yourself to the toilet.Once you are in the toilet,you dropped to your knees.

“Junsu is having baby with her?”,you sobbed.”So..he doesn’t love me anymore..To think that he actually love me”.

 

Junsu POV

Oh ,she heard what Hyuna said.I wanted to pushed Hyuna away and ran to give her an explaination.But..the word ‘baby’ is holding me back.

God,save me.This is too painful.I cant do it anymore.I clutched on my hurting heart while Hyuna keep going on her list about baby and stuff which I wasn’t even hearing.

I turned to look at Jaejoong who was glaring at me fiercely.His gaze shows me that ‘hey ,did you do something that make Hyo Joo cry?’.

*What have happen to both of us,Hyo Joo?*

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for so long!Mianhae!