Awkward

Unexpected Love

 

Junsu POV

I sat between Hyuna and Hyo Joo.I looked a look at both of them and gulped.

*What am I suppose to do in this situation*.

Hyuna looked at me for a moment and scoot closer to me.Then she lean her head on my shoulder.

“Ahh..oppa’s shoulder is so comfortable”,Hyuna said and link my arms with her.

I caught Hyo Joo staring and looked away uncomfortably.

“Err..lets watch the tv!Yeah the tv!”,I mumbled.

I the tv and started to switch channels looking for interesting programmes.Hyuna stopped my hand when I switch to a channel where the main characters were kissing and making out.

“Oppa,lets watch this”,Hyuna smirked.

“Err..lets watch something else”,I suggested.

She quickly snatched my remote away and pull me towards her strongly.

“I want to watch this”,she insisted.

I sighed and took a peek at Hyo Joo.She looked away from me.My smile faded and I looked down.

As I was observing Hyo Joo,the show was getting more heated.The main characters were taking out their clothes and continue making out.

Hyuna hands suddenly slipped to my thighs.She slowly move her fingers up and down on my thighs.I shivered and tried to push her hands away but she keeps coming back whenever I push her.

“Oppa…how long have us not making out”,she whispered seductively to me.

Hyo Joo quickly turned her head facing us.

“Not since a girl came in barging our make out session!”,Hyuna said as she shoot Hyo Joo a glare.

 

Your POV

You can no longer stand seeing Junsu and Hyuna getting more and more intimate.When you saw Hyuna moving her fingers on Junsu’s thighs,your hands clenched into a fist.

You wanted to beat her up but you couldn’t.

She suddenly shoot you a glare and your patient limit reached.

You stood up and wanted to walk away.

“I will go in my room 1st”,you said as you walked away.

You closed your door room and lean against the door.*Why am I feeling like this.Hyuna is his girlfriend.She can do that to him.What are you thinking Han Hyo Joo?*.You sighed and looked down.

 

Hyuna POV

*HA!Han Hyo Joo.This will show you that Junsu is mine!So stay away from him!*,I laughed out loud in my thoughts as I snuggle closer to Junsu.

 

 

Junsu POV

Hyo Joo walked away and locked herself in her room.I wanted to ask her not to go but Hyuna was pulling me against her too tight.

I looked at Hyuna and a lot of things came to my mind.*Why don’t I feel like how I use to be towards Hyuna?Why is my mind only thinks about Hyo Joo..?*

“Oppaaaa,you wanna cook lunch for me?”,Hyuna asked cutely.

“We will order a take out”,I replied codly as I pushed her hands away from me.

I took my phone out and ordered from the shop across.

“3 jajangmyun and 2 set of sweet and sour pork”,I ordered.

“Why 3 jajangmyun oppa?Its only both of us”,Hyuna asked as soon as I hang up.

“Hyo Joo is included”.

“Why her?Cant she eat up herself?”

“Hyuna ahh,its just buying her meals.No big deal”,I answered tiredly.I am sick of her being so persistent.

She kept quiet and her face expressions turns sour.As sour as I never seen before.

 

-Chapter 20 end-