Comforting

Unexpected Love

Junsu POV

When i hugged her,she stopped crying and turned to face me for a while.Her eyes were red and abit swollen.My heart hurts so much seeing her like that.I patted her head and her back to the car.

All the while in the car,she kept silent.I wanted to ask her whats wrong so badly but i afraid she would start crying again.I constantly take a look at her whenever i have a chance.

When we reach home,she already fell asleep.I doesnt want to wake her up so i carried her up to her room in bridal style.I put her on the bed and pull the blanket over her.

I looked at her one more time before i head to the bathroom to take a bath.

I took a bath and came out to check on her.To my surprise,she is awake.She was sitting on her bed,staring at a picture non stop.She started to cry again.She wipe away her tears when she notice me looking at her through the door.

Then,she smiled.

"Go to sleep Junsu-shii.I am sorry I make you carry me up.And thank you".

*Why does she need to act tough infront of me?I would be more happy if she release her feelings on me*,i thought.

I got in the room and hugged her.She looked surprise and her eyes widened.

 

Your POV

You suddenly woke up when you heard Junsu closing the bathroom door.You sat up and pulled out a picture from your drawer.Its a picture of you and Jaejoong.The kiss from Junsu at the cafe reminds you of him so much.

You started crying again when you think back of your moments with Jaejoong.You miss him so much.While you were crying,you didnt notice Junsu have come out from the bathroom and he was looking at you through the door.

You dont want him to get worry of you so you act tough asking him to go to sleep.Suddenly he came in and hugged you.You were surprise and stunned.

"You dont need to act tough infront of me.Just let it all out.You will feel better.Okay?",Junsu suddenly say while hugging you.

Your tears started to fell again when you heard his words.You burried your face on his chest and started to sob.He hugged you tighter and pat your head.

"Its okay Hyo Joo ahh.Let it all out.I am here with you",he said.

You dont know why but his words makes you feel much more comfortable.His words makes you feel so warm.

 

Junsu POV

I wanted to be there for her when she is down.So i hugged her and ask her to let it all out.I am glad that she let out her feelings infront of me.After a while,she started to slow down.She sniffled and removed her head from my chest.I looked at her and wipe away her tears with my thumb.

Since she had calm down,I wanted to ask her what happen since I was curious.

"Hyo Joo ahh,why are you crying?Isit because of me... kissing you?",I asked.

"Aniya,it has nothing to do with the kiss.I know you were just acting.Its for the cameras right?",she said,smiling weakly.

I bit my lips because it wasnt for the cameras.I have no idea why I kiss her too.

"Then...whyyy?",I asked.

She looked away when i asked her why.She looks like she is hesitate to tell me.

"Nevermind.Its okay if you dont want to tell.I understand.Rest early okay?",I smiled and patted her head.

I got up,ready to get out from the room to let her rest.When I want to walk out,she held my wrist.Then she started to talk.

"He left me",she suddenly mumbled.

"He?Who?",I asked curiously.Suddenly I thought of the day when I first met her at the bar.She told me that her boyfriend left her when she is drunk.

Then she started to explain.She told me how much he said he love her but in the end its all lies.She tell me how he broke her heart.

I clenched my teeth when I heard her telling me that he told her that he is sick of her.*Even how much he dont love her,he shouldnt have said this to hurt her*.As she was saying,she started crying again.

I pulled her to my arms and hugged her again.

"Its okay.He doesnt know how to appreciate you.Let it be.You will find yourself a guy that really knows how to appreciate you.But most important is,you have me with you now alright?I will be by your side",I comforted her.

"Thank you",i heard her mumbling.She then fell asleep.She must be tired from all these crying.I put her on the bed,took another glance at her and left her room.

*I must never hurt her anymore*,I promised myself.

 

Your POV

You was hesitate to tell Junsu bout your past.But looking at how he comforted you,you trust him.You blurt out everything bout you and Jaejoong.As all these memories came coming out from your mind,you cant control your tears and started to cry.

Luckily Junsu were there to comfort you.He said some comforting words to me that makes me feel better.*Thank you Junsu shii for being with me*,you thanked him in your mind before falling asleep in his arms.

 

-Chapter 14 end-

:)